+4
Vehlin
-Ian-
Mia05
Dukes Momma
8 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? Empty What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Dukes Momma Fri Sep 23 2016, 12:18

But mine maks animul noyses and does big growls Surprised Surprised
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
What have my pooch pals been up to? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : born May 2015
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 35

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Mia05 Fri Sep 23 2016, 16:01

I woz walking wif mum diz morning and a did twy and sniff a moturbike it is gud for me as I did not wike motorbikes when I was fee years owd I barked and growled at them running too my mum laughed so much I fink she might fawl over Laughing Laughing

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

What have my pooch pals been up to? B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by AussieStaff Sat Sep 24 2016, 09:31

Mummy did put sum piksurs up of me having sleeps, plays & loves. Gizmo I dont no if it was cumfy coz I was sleeping sleep

Duke you must love da babbul bawl, it is dead fun, it cant make you hurty ! Pwomise. My fwiend Millie sended it all the way from Essex near Lundon near Sydney, I dead lucky and wuv her !!

Mia dat is dead good! Bikes is not scary, my Daddy has one I just go away when it comes making noises.
AussieStaff
AussieStaff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Global Mod

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Koda
Dog(s) Ages : 15/10/13
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Sep 24 2016, 20:26

I dids see pikturs of yu Koda sleepin & playin, yu is ded gorgeus Love Struck Love Struck But i's a bit wurrid, why is yor rope stil in 1 peece? yu must shredded it Big Grin makes lotz of messes that mummys love Laughing BUT don't swallows it cos yu get (mummy calls dem) Klingons wen yu poop & dey follow yu Surprised

What have my pooch pals been up to? B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sat Sep 24 2016, 21:10

Somethings going on here, my little human brother has a huge bag wiv lots of things in. If he's going away I'm getting in dat bag and going wiv him dont tell anyone

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2016, 06:30

i yam tooyeersoled! it is my burfday today and i did have sossij for brekfust and a nyoo toy that my brutha chaos has stoleded orlreddy but we wil play with it layta and mummy will take pikshurs.

we is on our hollidays and it is grate cos we can play with chukit in the gardun and we did go for a big long walk in the forrist and then eet bone.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Sep 26 2016, 08:52

HAPPEE BIRFDAY MILLIE!!! Tooyearsold sounds grate! & holidays is fun, im glad hearing Chaos can comed too coz i no your Mummy was wurried! Have a beat time EVER!!!

Katy i did four get to says earlier Seamus looks plenty fun, & i do know you is tougher than Dave! He is d3ad cute Mummy says! Noone prettier than you tho!! Love Struck
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Sep 27 2016, 07:45

Mummy did wear her big white top today & i was dead scared and ran off then did shakings on her bed and couldnt stop, Mummy called for Daddy who petted me amd Mummy put on nuva top and white one gone and i could stop being scared then. I am big brave boy, but not today, not wif white & moving white! Crying or Very sad
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Tue Sep 27 2016, 11:47

I hopes you had a luvlee birfday millie and av a luvlee holiday. U is lucky
Ohhhh Koda so scary big wite. .... Surprised Surprised
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue Sep 27 2016, 20:49

Yappy burfday millie I hopes yu is havin a grate day & hollibob Smile We wents to see arnty jill today as mummy sayz its her burfday, that ment I cud see cuzin Poppy Smile she is ded grumpy wif me & always growels efen if i's doin nuffin Surprised mummy sayz she is owld & abit pawly Rolling Eyes she dus scare me a bit (mummy laffs & sayz shes only a westie) anyway I found her favrite toy & they made me gives it back Surprised BUT arnti Jill did gives me some of her toyz that she dusnt playz wif anymore Laughing i's killed too already Laughing >Smile

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Wed Sep 28 2016, 15:26

hopes u had a nice birfdee miwwie

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Wed Sep 28 2016, 15:43

was pittery pattery and vewy windy dis mornindnt fink mum was keen to weave da hoose eitheri did puwl mum to da nearest shelter and the shopkeeper did laugh at me she mentioned a coat and I did wuff I dus not wike a coat disgraceful!!!

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28 2016, 17:55

it is too ded hot for coteses ennyway. shurlee peepulses shood no that?

we is havving a grate time and we is beeing ded goodlee. we had dun lots of walkses with mega snufflings and my brutha chaos he did fined sum yummee french poo to eet. ther wos a deers in the forrist yestaday but mummee did heer it befor we did spot it and she did putted my sista nola on the leed ded kwik. por my sista nola, she ded veree ded wont to chase it.

today we did go to our vetses and eet sossij. my brutha chaos he wos a bit wurried at furst but the vetses she did give him lots of sossij and then he wos ded happeee. nekst time i will be wurried too so i do too get lots mor sossij. my sista nola she did lie on her bak to have hur tummee rubbed and evreewon did larf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Wed Sep 28 2016, 19:33

I missed your birfday millie, I hope it was lots of very good all of the funs. Why wud dey laff at geting belly rubses? Belly rubs is verree important bisnis.

I gots a big rope wiv nots in it an I been playin' all goodboy and den mummy did see da rope had bits of blood on it from me. Dunno wot da fuss is all about, but mummy couldn't see what I was bleeding cos I is sneaky.
Goblin
Goblin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Gizmo
Dog(s) Ages : 01/05/2014
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Oct 01 2016, 11:51

WE HAS ALL DA RAIN! I dont want to s
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Sat Oct 01 2016, 14:42

Ooh l gotted a pwesent and it's not eevun my birfday. I gottd anew borl, like the boomer but softa and dusunt rip my chin open. Mum took my boomer borl away coz she sed it makes me too frusst rayted
I av tried to kill my new jolly borl but it just pops back......l luvd it and it's not ded yet so l can play anover day wiv it coz I avent got a bleedy chin Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Oct 01 2016, 15:11

ow dus ball gives you bleedy chin? I don't fink you is playin rite maybe? sqishies is good fun to riprip.

my hipses is still sore lots so I ain't lowed in da biggest parkses, onlee da borin one what ain't hardly got anee squirrels to get and no hillses. *huffs impashuntlee* mummy did say I gettin a stranger to walk round parkses on a lead sumtimes so I spose dat will haffta do.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2016, 18:34

i is ded konfuzed. i do not neether understand about bleedy chins with booma borl confused you wil hav to eksplane, duke. but your nyoo borl dus sownd grate, tel us mor!

and wot is this with your hipses, gizmo? it is like your footses but diffrunt?

we is bak from our france. it was verree verree grate and we did hav a mazin time. i hav fownded a grate nyoo place in the car just for me and mummy and daddy putted a bed ther for me orl the way home. it is by my daddy's foots and i do sleeps there like this

What have my pooch pals been up to? WP_20161001_12_54_51_Pro_zps3xi3kres

mummy sez i must ekxplane that my hed is on daddys seet and that plastik stuf nekst to my hed is by the brake (it did not look broked to me, and if it did i did not brake it). mummy tooked my pikshur wen we woz in the kar on the trane unda the see. i did look for you on the trane agane, gizmo, but did not fineded you. maybe you woz in the park or sumthink?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Oct 01 2016, 21:19

Ohh! Dat is grate nu place to have car sittings. I bet you dus lots of sleepings and cuddles round by daddy's feetses.

my hipses is all sore from me doing lots of bigboy leapings and standin on my backlegses and dancing at squirrels. mummy and daddy is seeing if not letting me do my leapings helps before dey go vetses again cos number one fing is rest. I don't like getting in da boot ov da car after walkies, even if i dus run up it is hard, so mummy picks me up but I dont like dat eiver. confused
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Sat Oct 01 2016, 21:27

Wots wrong wiv yor hip gizmo. I hope it's betta soon

Millie dats a gud playse to sleep it lucks ded cumfee. I am glad u ad a gud time in holiday.  U is so brave to b under the see

Well I do get a bleedy chin from the boomer borl coz I carnt pick it up as it's too big to bite, so I scrape it wiv my teef. I chew an chew an make it orl ruff and sharp hard plastic and it cuts my chin but I carnt leave it coz i hav to try an kill it, and so I gets orl red and sore an Bleeding.  I get sew fruss tray ted and crying coz i cant qwite pick it up sew it has bin took away
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Sat Oct 01 2016, 21:35

Gizmo u shud do snuffling like me insted of leepins snuffling is gud and I fined lots of fings to smel like moles an deer poo
Don't eat the blackberrys Surprised coz they taste orribul
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02 2016, 07:03

you mus be ded ded kairful, gizmo, coz it woz wen my brutha chaos he cood not do jumpings in the kar that mummy did maked him hav orl the bottum pokey pokey and the oprayshun!

i do think you is not spozed to eets booma borlses, duke, just do pushings. my brutha chaos he dus hav a booma borl but he dus not let me play wiv it, so i do not reely no.

blakbrees is yum! I do piks them myself but is is not alowed to have to menny coz then i dus farts lots.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Oct 02 2016, 12:12

Duke your new borl sounds dead grate, i dont like bleedy bleedys, sometimes i do bleedy bleedys on my tongue wif my boomer ball.

Gizmo dont do leapings too much or you have to go veyses and pokey pokey, remember bum on floor bum on floor!!!

Millie you is sooo dead pretty, you did get a real comfy spot by your Daddy. Your whole-a-day did sound fun!

My Mummy says i am a poo head when i walk today but i know im not coz i did free poos and she had two bags and i had none on my head, silly Mummy! & when ee did gey home Daddy tel Mummy someone did steal the garden away but he did tell fibs coz i seed hom digging it all up before we left! Laughing Today was dead grate, i got walk, boomer ball free times, sunbaking, lots of pats, BBQ sausij, oh but a bath too they did twick me and get me when i was dead tired from boomer ball Surprised But it was maybe BEST DAY EVA!!!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:03

I didnt no that blackblerrys give farts miile I will av to try to like dem an I try to not bitey da borl but can't help meself  Laughing
I wish I cud do 3 poos koda Laughing Laughing
I did play wiv my new jolly ball agen and I still not killed it I do bite it but it just squishes and goes bac to borl shaype. Mum sez it woz spensive but worf it
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Oct 02 2016, 21:23

Duke what is name of your new bawl, or did you got a piksur? Mummy is intrested, i dont know if i will let her play it tho if i can get one hear!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Sun Oct 02 2016, 22:27

Koda mummy sez it's coarled Jolly ball. She found it on tinternet.
I hopes u can get one coz it is way good. Smile
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Oct 02 2016, 22:44

Fanks mate!! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Oct 02 2016, 23:52

I didnt get brekfist bacon AND they have forgotten to walk me, worst morning EVA!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Oct 03 2016, 05:37

Ok dont panic no need to call the SPCRA coz i was taken on huge walk today, BUT Daddy did twick me inside now so he can mow lawns and i cant eat the wheels, more outrajus'ness!!! What is going on wif humans!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03 2016, 08:04

i wil tel mummy abowt the jolleeborl, it dus look grate. fanks duke!

it is ded coled this morning, sumwon has stoled orl our digrees. me and my brutha chaos is staying unda the doovay.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Oct 03 2016, 08:12

I fink we did stealed dem coz I did sumbaking outside today, I am dead sorry but I do love to stay in bed and have cuggles too !
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Mon Oct 03 2016, 13:55

Yep millie is is cold er lee today. Mom sez we did get dragon breth Surprised Surprised
It z niyce n worm now in the conservtowy so I gonna have snugul an nap x
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:36

I wents to playz wif cusin Sheamus tother day Big Grin he is ded funny cos wen I go to say allo to his mummy he jumps on her lap fink hes protektin her from me Rolling Eyes then he jumps on my mummy but she dusnt need protektin from me cos I luvs her lots Surprised I luvs arntie lots too Love Struck I did playz wif his giggly ball & hacksidently put a ole in it Big Grin mummy was bit noid & said i's to rufty tufty for his toyz Surprised
Anywayz mummy gave me a NEW bone tonight bounce bin nom nom on it since 6 so I needs to get back to it cloud9

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Thu Oct 06 2016, 21:39

You is looky to av a cuz in to play wiv katy Smile
I hope you joyed yor bone, I got one too but I et it all.
I did eat deer poo in my feuld today and mum sed nooooooo , leave ....but eye pwe tended not te heer her.
They is lots of deer poo in my feuld and I carnt help meself Laughing Surprised mum sez if I can't be good I will av to wear a muszle
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Oct 09 2016, 06:41

Katy a new bone does sound dead good, yum! I didn't have deer poo ever Duke, it sounds dead good too !! I want.

I av been so busy! Last week a man wif a massive belly came and left lots of wood all over our deck, Daddy says he coming back tomorrow. He is real nice, lots of pats for me. And just on Friday some men did come inside my house and they did make lots of banging ( I don't like nail gun! Crying or Very sad ), and Mummy says she is dead happy coz they maked war-drobes and she didn't have any of them, they did leave them in every bedroom so I fink she might be able to keep them coz they did forget! We is getting a new fence too coz I can push out the posts now and can get next door and then I will get lost ! Today I got a big surprise when we was at the park and Mummy pulled out my boomer ball, I did go nuts it is my favourite thing EVER !!!! I played til I couldn't make my legs stand any more !! BEST DAY EVER !!!! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09 2016, 07:51

we hav been ded bizzy to but not with woods or ennything. we have gotted siks nyoo chikins so we do have lots more poo to cleen up, it is a hard job but we is brave abowt it.

daddy has been dowing rakings in the gardun. we do like that coz we do lots of barking.

oh! and i did neerly forget to tel you, i do hav a nyoo naybur! he dus liv ova the rode. he is a shnawzur and his name is boris and he is just a bit yunger than me and he is grate fun. we did do playings.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Oct 09 2016, 08:34

New chickoons and a new Boris, that does both sound dead fun! Have a great day today Millie x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sun Oct 09 2016, 19:14

Its my burfday today, mummy sayz i's foryearsowld but she still cawls me puppy Rolling Eyes I unwrappd sum pressies but I can still see sum that mummy hasn't gifen me yet Surprised My bestest pal Wednesday left too for me befor she wents on her holibobs Big Grin I havnt broked any yet but I wills, mummy did put sum pikturs of me wif my new toyz Laughing

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09 2016, 19:55

HAPY BURFDAY mstickle dance bounce playfull

i wil go rite now to hav a look at yor piksurs wiv yor toyz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Sun Oct 09 2016, 23:06

Appy birfday kate xxx hope you av ad fun
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Oct 10 2016, 07:35

Katy HAPPY FOORYEARSOLD!!!! Wow new toys is dead fun and i did loved to see you pretty face!!! Love Struck
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10 2016, 08:16

cold koda, pleez can you send me sum digrees? i is ded coled and my nyoo chikin sista hillary wot has no fethurs is very ded coled.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Oct 10 2016, 11:06

Millie i can coz we just finished Winter and had furty-two of them today!! I was hot and did sunbaking then sleepings! If i cant give you nuff your Arnt Cris can coz it was lota degrees there yesterday my Mummy says! Smile
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vehlin Mon Oct 10 2016, 14:32

Daddy went owt dis mornin. Ses he has to ern pennies to get me treatz. Silly Daddy, treatz r from da box in kitchin.

Gess I just have a snooz on sofa til Mummy comes home wiv bagz. Wots in da bagz? Wotz in da bagz? I stik my hed in dem n follo her to kitchin.
Vehlin
Vehlin
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Bart
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10 2016, 15:20

helow bart! can i say like wot you is verree ded hansum Love Struck

you are rite that mummys and daddys can be ded sillee abowt treetses. it is like they do not hav nozes or ennything!

bagses is grate for snufflings. we do hav mr ocadow who dus bring lots of bagses and puts them on the flor for us but mummy is ded meen and she dus get owt or the yummy things kwik kwik before we can eets them up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Mon Oct 10 2016, 16:51

Ello bart will you bee mi frend.
You is rite hoo man's don't know bout treets coz they don't giv us enuff Laughing Laughing
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Oct 10 2016, 19:33

Bart, hi!! I am dead glad you did find us here! Smile

I did not av very good nite coz we didnt do much sleepings. Mummy waked me to put my collar on wen it was still dark midnight coz there was bushfire next street away and she said we mighr have to vac-u-ate coz it was firty-two-degreeses over night! I am dead tired now!!!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Oct 10 2016, 19:47

Halo Bart gud to see yu here Big Grin my daddy sayz he has to work for treetses too Rolling Eyes i's not silly cos I go's to the treetses shop wif mummy Laughing

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10 2016, 20:12

a bushfiya dus in ded dark midnite dus sownd ded scaree! i do hope it dus stay away and not come and get your boomaborl and your babbul borl I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Oct 10 2016, 20:48

My borls is all safe tucky tucky away and we did not av to vac-u-ate fankful but we is all dead tired and will do sleepings ALL day except wen Jim does come to do sum building deck for my Mummy coz he is no good eating lunch and drops some coz yesterday i did get a fing called sausij roll! I like Jim. And i LOVE sausij roll. Love Struck
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next