shegsy
b_phippsy
ninz
Inez Maria
ColinW
18 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? Empty What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Lynn&Pete Fri Jun 05 2015, 19:12

I'd like to know what all of my pooch pals have been doing. Why not drop a line or two in here when you want to tell us something you want the world to know.
Don't be shy, but if you are you can get one of your two legged pals to do it for you.  Big Grin
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Boson
Dog(s) Ages : May 2017
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 262

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Lynn&Pete Fri Jun 05 2015, 19:17

The bearded one didn't get up at his normal time to feed me and take me out yesterday, so I knew something was different. Turns out he had to take his taxi to the car vet for some reason. I like going there because all the lads think I'm class but I don't like their mucky hands! Anyway, one of them only went and dropped us at the beach! Cool What a guy!
It was red hot so fatty made me stay on the flexi lead until just before we came home, which was alright really.
We walked for a while and I met some canny pooches on the way. Then old two legs wanted an ice cream and made me wait until he'd nearly finished it before he gave me a bit! He didn't give me any of the chocolate stick the lady pushed in the top though!
On the way back some people were eating fish and chips and when they saw me looking and sniffing towards them they asked if I'd like some fish, for some reason Pete said no! I think he may find that I blooming well did! Surprised so I made him get the black bags out of his pocket right slap bang in front of them!  sick
We walked on a little and then FREEDOM! I was allowed off the lead and legged it straight into the sea. I love splashing about like, what Lynn and Pete say, a nutter. Pete then phoned his mate to come and take us home, which I'm pleased about because it's about a 3 mile walk back to my bed. The rest of the day was spent mostly knocking the zzzzzz's out.
Later, after my tea, it was time to go to school. All my pals were there, and if I do say so myself, I was the best one there again! Ruby is a very good trainer as all the humans do exactly as they're told every time!  Laughing
Apparently the only thing I did wrong was when Ruby put the tennis ball on the ground I went to get it. Well, I think if she didn't want me to have it she should have kept hold of it.
My mate Walter, he's a Rottie, was a real bad lad. All he wanted to do was sniff the grass and wee on everything, the mucky pup! He didn't even listen to me when I shouted at him. When the class was over most of us waited for a turn on the scales, Lynn says it's like fat club, and I'm still a trim 17.5 kg.
When we got home Lynn had a cuppa, Pete had a gin and I  had most of the couch!  Laughing  and I knew nothing more until this morning.
I hope you've enjoyed reading about my day and I look forward to hearing about yours.
Stay good pooches, Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by ColinW Fri Jun 05 2015, 19:59

Well i went to the vets to get my stitches out and doggy doctor said i was looking good then something about not as many treats in future as i might put on weight blah blah blah not interested. Then Dad had to get some gel for my paws cause they have tasted tasty since i spayed confused Dad said £23 robbing naughty word i am not allowed to say when he left. Felt a bit giddy on bus home so Dad let me sit on his knee all way , knew he would give in to my singing Wink and just now i am back from running after the ball in big field for first time in ages Big Grin love my Dad he is so brilliant, caring and can do everything if any single woman are reading this.

Enough Iza Blushing
ColinW
ColinW
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Iza
Dog(s) Ages : 1.8 years
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 633

Back to top Go down

Post by Inez Maria Fri Jun 05 2015, 20:05

Hiya sexy Theia, I have been playing my hooman Mummy up of late,she doesnt seem to have time for play as she is in and out all the time! But I showed her and left my mark upstairs!! .................Oi Vinnie Mummy here you naughty boy!!! Laughing

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

What have my pooch pals been up to? B110
Inez Maria
Inez Maria
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Vinnie
Dog(s) Ages : 11/08/2011
Support total : 2596

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Fri Jun 05 2015, 21:18

Brilliant Col Laughing

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Fri Jun 05 2015, 21:28

Hey guys Flo here, I've pinched the iPad whilst Dads on the deck making smoke rings again Rolling Eyes He mentioned something about a thread for us 4 Pawed ones so I thought I'd check it out Wink

This could be a great place to share tips on getting extra treats etc just so long as those humans don't cotton on.

My day was interesting, mum got up, let me put as usual and left the door open as it was so nice but I know that Dad stays in bed a while longer than her so I leave breakfast and go snuggle him till he wakes. This is about the only time they let me on the bed Sad still, I get the whole sofa to myself of a night time Big Grin

Dad went to work and some rough builder people arrived, mum made some funny eyes at them but I couldn't tell what noises she was making raised eyebrows so not sure what these looks mean day dreaming

They made a fuss of me so I think they were ok. The bigger human kid left with a big bag again today, I think he might be going back to school but it's odd cos he's normally here for summers i dont know I like him a lot Love Struck

Dad got back and I really moaned at him cos my dinner was sooooo late, still, he made up for it by taking me for a fab walk in my big park tonight. Didn't meet any friends so just chased my Stix a lot. I have a new trick that I'll share with you guys another day Wink

Opps he's coming back, I'll post more soon Big Grin

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Fri Jun 05 2015, 21:44

Pleased your feeling better Iza Love Struck
Vin, please don't make the mistake I made and did that behind the door so when the fat lad opened the door it spread out a bit.  I learned plenty of those words Iza was on about that day I can tell you! Laughing
Flo, I had a stix when I was little and thought it was too big so I  chomped it up into loads of little bits.
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Jun 06 2015, 16:24

Hi guys, I thought I would join in while mummy's not looking. They got me up real early this morning (I hate that Sad ) I knew something was up when daddy got a bag thing out of the strange hole in the roof. I don't know whats up there but daddy disappears in there sometimes & brings down stuff I've never seen. I climbed into this bag when daddy put some of his clothes in it & was told to get off it Rolling Eyes How else am I supposed to check it out.
Mummy took me for a little walk while daddy was doing stuff, I saw some doggies that always shout at me so I shout back now & mummy tells me off Straight Face
We got home & daddy was ready to go out without me Sad Mummy says he's going to play his noisy drum things in French froggie land & wont be home till after I've been to bed & had my brekkie Sad
Mummy must be feeling guilty cos I've been on 2 more walks & still got 1 more after my dinner later Big Grin
I have to be extra shouty now to protect my mummy from anything that dares go past my house even though she tell me to shut up Laughing
I wont like going to bed without my daddy & mummy thinks that I will sleep on his side so she will have some space Laughing silly mummy she knows I like to spread out & lean on her.
Well that's my day, better go now mummy's getting my dinner ready (roast chicken my favourite) drooling drooling drooling

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Sat Jun 06 2015, 20:27

Sounds like a good day Katy! I know you will miss daddy, but the extra walks and space in the big bed are worth it for one night!Big Grin

I have been told that tomorrow I have to be on my best behaviour (aren't I always?) cos I am going to be an ambassador for the breed (whatever that means). It's the Great North Dog Walk, and Lynn is helping out on the staffy rescue stand. Apparently there are loads of staffies who aren't as lucky as us to have a warm bed and someone to snuggle Surprised  so we have to persuade people that we are nice dogs and that they need one in their life!Big Grin  AND there will be loads of dogs there, the record is 22,500!hypnotised  Hopefully I get to meet a few too! AND it's beside the beach!! Eeek, I might get to go in the sea!! Cool AND there are stalls selling toys and treats (and grooming things, yuk!) so if I am good....!! angel
I will let you all know tomorrow how it goes, and how many new toys I get Laughing
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sat Jun 06 2015, 21:36

Sounds like your going to have a great day tomorrow Theia and from what my Dad says, you'll be a top ambassador Big Grin

My day was odd, it started with Dad coming downstairs before I got the chance to go up and snuggle him confused  and then he cleared the deck out back. I thought it was so I could have more choice of where to sunbathe but they know I like the grass Big Grin

A little later after breakfast the builder people arrived again so I layed in the sun and watched them for a bit. They are nice enough and said hello to me. After a little while I noticed mum and dad talking to the smallest Human (still no sign of the older human child Sad ) so I really knew something was up as he's never awake that early. I went in to check things out and sat watching with my saddest eyes as mum and dad left me and got in my car leaving me here, I didn't see them again until much much later, in fact it was so much later that the little human had to feed me Rolling Eyes

Well I just had to tell them off for going out all day, I made loads of noise Big Grin I didn't let them settle, I made them take me for a walk and it was great as we parked up somewhere different and walked around my big park a different way hypnotised but it was fun chasing the Squirrels as usual.

Theia, they won't let me chew my Stix as I've shredded loads now. They keep taking it off me and throwing it, what is wrong with these people, don't they like my Stix i dont know , I just go and fetch it back again.

Time for me to snooze, have fun tomorrow Theia Big Grin

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ninz Sat Jun 06 2015, 21:46

Hi everyone, casper here! I am currently playing super cute as mammy has noticed my wound that the devil-pup Miley has given me! I heard mammy telling the mini people that she is thinking of taking me up to sleep on her bed tonight.it would be the first time ever!! Big Grin I'm playing the hurt doggy so well that she isn't telling me off for being at her feet destroying the rubber bone and making a right mess on her rug!
I need to up my game a bit though as she keeps telling me "I am not a bloody lollipop" when I spend more than 2 seconds giving her a kiss Surprised
ninz
ninz
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Casper , Miley
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Sun Jun 07 2015, 11:15

hee hee during morning play i fetched the ball back and pounced up and hit Dad in the googlies, was so funny when Dads face went this colour angry but he didn't think it was funny and said something rude rolling on the floor
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by b_phippsy Sun Jun 07 2015, 12:39

Hiya everyone Harley here gotta be quick because my human has gone in the kitchen to make tea, I've been really good and jumped up on the sofa lots, mum sometimes says stuff and points at the floor think she likes it when I jump all over her Big Grin  I am really tired now after my walk so when my human tell me to get down I give these really cute eyes that I've been practicing lots and leave me up here to fluff hehe. Speak to all you lot soon my human is stirring the tea got to go lots of licks
b_phippsy
b_phippsy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years old
Support total : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sun Jun 07 2015, 13:20

Thought I'd show you all my hard morning Cool

What have my pooch pals been up to? 97687ea3c733eb79fa42d79096ed5231_zpsesa6hzzd

Now just need Mum or Dad to fetch me some nice cold ice cubes to crunch Big Grin

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ninz Sun Jun 07 2015, 15:29

Ah you look so busy there in the sun!
I have had a busy day, I am still being spoilt after my injury...I was taken on a road trip to the big place that has lots of doggy things, I peed on a cushion that some silly hooman left on the floor and didn't get told off! I then walked around the shop sniffing at all the chews and treats I wanted and mammy put every single one into the trolley!! To say thanks I behaved really well when she tried those silly harnesses on me...she actually thought a car harness would keep me seated-I showed her before she had chance to move the car that she was wrong and climbed over the chairs onto her knee Laughing but she still took me for a walk around the lake on the way home. I'm very tired now!
ninz
ninz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Jun 07 2015, 17:55

^They're so silly about cars. Bet she doesn't let you lick her when she's driving either. They fence me into the back of the car and feed me cheese through a grate. If I sing they go faster, I'm sure of it.

The hens got into the flat and one of them done a poo so I ate it and my male human wouldn't stop laughing so I licked his knees as I runned past. I have been working very hard to make sure all the pigeons go away but they keep coming back.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Gizmo
Dog(s) Ages : 01/05/2014
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Sun Jun 07 2015, 18:12

OMG, I had just the best day ever!!  Big Grin The Great North Dog Walk was awesome! I met lots of dogs and people, and was very well behaved. angel  I helped show people that staffords are very friendly, and that every home should have one! It was sunny, but very windy, which helped keep me cool on the walk. And Lynn was right, there were thousands of dogs there. I really liked the massive big black fluffy ones, but they drooled on my head!  doh  Lots of people gave me treats too, and I got half a sandwich that someone put on the grass! Lynn says she thinks I am crossed with a pig as I ate so much!  Laughing We raised lots of money too, to help the staffords without sofas. We got goody bags filled with treats which I can't have yet, Lynn says I will poop through the eye of a needle! And I got a new spiky Kong, a rope frisbee and a pink bandana.
Lynn took some pictures, she has posted them for me cos I can't do photobucket!
I loved having a catch up with your days. Iza, I nearly did a little wee laughing at your post! Laughing
I think I might have to have a little sleep now, it was a very long and exciting day! Lynn is going to watch some cars going round and round, so I will leave her in peace, for now!
Theia x

What have my pooch pals been up to? IMAG5279_zpstcjhlew7

What have my pooch pals been up to? IMAG5277_zpswqeinozf

What have my pooch pals been up to? IMAG5276_1_zpsiynedaih

What have my pooch pals been up to? IMAG5272_zpszklhvblx

What have my pooch pals been up to? IMAG5270_1_zpscnwbcvoo

What have my pooch pals been up to? IMAG5280_zpsq4jjz5k8
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Sun Jun 07 2015, 18:32

Iza says well done Theia Big Grin
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ninz Sun Jun 07 2015, 18:58

@theia mammy is also settling in to watch the cars go around..she's about to put me and the devil-pup in our crates with our tea so she can have a little peace, but I think i need to nap before eating as all that fresh air has made me tired.
ninz
ninz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Sun Jun 07 2015, 21:53

Brilliant

What have my pooch pals been up to? B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:09

What have my pooch pals been up to? 11427012_10152872129914071_6118966896348162446_n_zpswxjeuncg

What a huge day for me! Daddy took me for a walk this morning & let me off the lead, we don't do this very often as I don't know when I should come back and it upsets Mummy, I chased ducks as far & fast as my wee legs would take me! Daddy was laughing, Mummy not so happy - said something about worry I'd take off. Then I chased the duster as Mummy cleaned up, then Daddy gave me a bath, then I chased the lawn mower as Daddy did the lawns, then Mummy & I played 'tug' in the sun at home, then Daddy & Mummy took me for another walk (that's me today with Mummy above!), I got to lick the neighbours and their friends who were visiting (many times), then Daddy cooked me up a big rump steak on the BBQ and I'm off to have a wee sleep before the roast beef comes off the BBQ for dinner! Hope you all had a great weekend, I'm zorsted!! Koda x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Global Mod

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Koda
Dog(s) Ages : 15/10/13
Support total : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:18

My goodness, Theia, what a big day! Bet you were the star. And I bet you were zorsted like Koda. I like the sound of Koda's day - chasing and eating are two of my fave things!

My sister Millie has got something called a porly foot. It's hoppity and mummy says we can't play for a few days and she's not allowed walks either. And... she might have to go to the vet!

I did go to the beach with daddy yesterday and did lots of swimming.

xxx to all my staffy friends, Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08 2015, 13:08

Oh deer effrywon, pleez think ov mee tomorow. I hav to hav sumthink called an exray on my foot becoz the vet thinks i mite hav brokened a bone Sad i cannot hav brekfast tomorow. oh woe is mee.

Millie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Mon Jun 08 2015, 19:08

NO FUDDS???? POOR MILLIE! But you gets to go to the vets and they are lovely. Will think of you.

I got told off for eating the chopsticks.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Jun 09 2015, 04:11

Eating the chopsticks ? Laughing Oh Millie just think of the treats the vet will give you, and the extra pats and you will see other ones of us ! Hope you feel better soon and are up to no good before long. Koda x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09 2015, 10:06

Eating chopsticks? That sounds like fun. i hav eated lots of things so far but not chopsticks.

thank you, Koda. I will trie to be brave but i'm a very scaredy pup so it's hard. wen i did go yesterday and the vet did look at my porly foot i did lie on the floor and shake.

she has just called my mum to say that the exray thingy is broked so we hav to wate till tomorow. at least i hav had my brekfust now!

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Jun 09 2015, 11:46

Millie i am sad to know you have not much walks now and a busted paw, I hope it's better real soon in the mean time get as many treats as you can and be a little mingy with the cuddles to teach them hoomans a lesson! Koda x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Wed Jun 10 2015, 08:49

Dad let me out for wee wee before bed last night and i spotted a new ball at end of garden but it was moving and when i ran up to investigate the ball stopped and it jabbed my nose when i tried to move it confused Than Dad came running up and said leave it alone before i get hurt very confusing.
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10 2015, 12:48

That duz sound like a very strange ball indeed, Iza. I do hope your noze is ok.

i have just got bak from the vet. I hav not brokened anything but have something called flooid in my foot. the vet sez it must be ded paneful. kwite onestlee it did not need a vet to tel me that. anyway, the vet is going to trie and fined owt if it is a speshul flooid so if mum shood be worrid, but otherwise i have sum pliz to take and then i will be better and can run arownd with my brutha caos agane.

it was ded od at the vet coz i did go all sleepy and wen i woke up my mum was lying on the flor with me and she stroked my tummy just like i like it so it was ok, but then i tried to stand up and mum sed i shood lie down agane so i did and then went to sleep again. it is much nicer at home

millie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Wed Jun 10 2015, 12:52

How are you getting on Millie? I was a little poorly yesterday but all better now. In fact we're going to the pub tonight because it's Lynn and Pete's anniversary and going to sit in the beer garden, but they won't let me go with them on Friday night. I think they want to be alone to kiss and cuddle Blushing
Iza you gotta go easy with those spikey balls!
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Wed Jun 10 2015, 13:36

Sorry Millie we must have been writing at the same time. So pleased your foot is not broken. Pete thinks he's funny as he said you might have to get a tap on your foot! But he's not it wasnt me
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Wed Jun 10 2015, 14:44

Aww Millie that must hurt, hope the vet people find out what's causing it. The vet people weren't very good with my back paws so Dad found some powder that stopped them itching. One is fine now but I still nibble the other one sometimes. Dad tells me off when I nibble it and I give him our special Staffy glare Straight Face it flippin itches what does he expect !

Oh pub trips are great Theia, dad takes me to lots and I'm expert at looking cute when in their gardens so I get lots of fuss but I do wish they would take that bright yellow coat off me sometimes Rolling Eyes

What are chop sticks i dont know

Dads taken the day off today and spent the whole time with me on the sofa, he must really love me to have laid down next to me and not move except to fetch me the odd treat just wish he would look at me when he tickles me instead of that thing they call a tele, still, he's promised to take me for a fab squirrel chasing walk this afternoon Big Grin

He's just getting out of that box that pours water on his head and makes him wet so had better go. Will let you know how the walk goes later Big Grin

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10 2015, 19:46

Your dad has one of those wet box things too? Wow, these hoomans are odd. Do you help lick his legs dry? We are very good leg lickers. smug

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Wed Jun 10 2015, 22:03

knees are the best bits though, my humans has tasty knees.

I HAVE THE ZOOMIES!
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Wed Jun 10 2015, 22:22

My hooman has hairy knees yuk yuk i lick his ears when he sleepy hee hee
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Wed Jun 10 2015, 23:32

Quick up date as my dad has just come in and turned this thing on... Our walk today was fab, I really got dad going by chasing my Stix then running back and standing still till he played tug. Then I'd win walk three paces and wait for him to play tug again.... I kept repeating this, such fun Big Grin ... It was a long walk.

I'm on bug patrol tonight hypnotised dad got in and I'm right onto it, I know he doesn't like them.

Opps gotta go... There's a bug over there Straight Face

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Thu Jun 11 2015, 04:16

You have all been very busy! I was in trouble with Mummy this morning coz when she woked I was on her head and snoring, I was sad to be moved to the middle of the bed where I couldn't lick my Mummy's head or back Sad But Mummy said later she was sorry I had to be moved and she is having Nana & Grandpa come for dinner so I will get extra cuddles from them (but I am not allowed to jump on them she said as they are olden people now), and I get to lick the moisturiser off Grandpa's legs which I like, a lot ! Also if I sit underneath Grandpa's chair at the table I will get to eat spaghetti bolognaise too YUM ! And also I REALLY like hearing from you all here xox (licks)
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11 2015, 08:08

Morning all!!!!!

I am ded awake this morning! I did waked my mummy up at 5.30 to tell her but she did tell me to s0d off and go back to sleep but i didn't wont to coz life's fun so i did go and wake my daddy up (mummy sleeps in a different part of the howse so she can't hear daddy snoring Laughing ), so anyway i did go and bounce daddy and chaos and nola and tell them life's fun and my brutha chaos said he thort so too so we went to pla in the garden and i did lots of my best high pitched yipping till daddy told me it was too urly. how can it be too urly to yip wen life's fun?

I think i am feeling better.

And yes, moisturiser is yummy. I lik it off mummy's face every nite - dee-lish!

it sownds like you hav a very seeryus job, Flo. do you have to catch all sorts of bugs? it sownds fun.

And as for your mummy, Koda - she MOVED YOU??? Surprised  I do hope you did grumble and moov back. Duz yor hooman not no that we decide eggzakly where we sleep?

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Thu Jun 11 2015, 09:16

Millie hi!! Im glad you are back to your beautiful self, life IS fun! I like to yip if i get outsided and not ready, Mummy must like it coz she comes straight out to me & Daddy yips back thru rhe window then Mummy yips at him and we are suddenly all yipping amd sharing the fun! Grandpa and Nana are coming over sooooon, lick lick scoff! K. x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shegsy Thu Jun 11 2015, 11:23

Would just like to say, this thread is fabulous. All the posts are extremely funny and put a big smile on my face. In fact, I laugh out loud at all of the antics all your babies get up to. Us mams and dads are as daft as a brush and the image of all the furbabies chatting amongst themselves is hilarious Laughing Laughing
Love, love, love it!! Please keep them coming Big Grin
shegsy
shegsy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Stella RIP angel
Dog(s) Ages : 04/2001 - 08/2014
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11 2015, 11:33

Wot have you been up to then, Stella!

I hav just been shopping, parently it's called retail therapy to help me feel better. i go and sit behind the counter in my farm shop and get fed treats while mummy bies froot and vegitables. Mummy talks lots so we are there fore ages wich meens I get to eat lots of treats!

My brutha chaos went with nola to the woods and met are frend toffee who is big and spotty and they did plae.

Back to top Go down

Post by shegsy Thu Jun 11 2015, 13:09

Aww Liz,  Stella died last August Sad
Don't want to put a downer on this thread but I'm still a member of this amazing forum and although not as active in posting as previously,  I have many nice friends on here who have been very supportive during the past year.
Love all of the Staffies on here and enjoy keeping up with seeing all the great pics and reading the many interesting posts.  The help and advice you all give to many staffie owners is invaluable Smile
shegsy
shegsy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Stella RIP angel
Dog(s) Ages : 04/2001 - 08/2014
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11 2015, 13:26

Oh crikey, of course I knew. I'm sorry... see hoomans are so dim.

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Thu Jun 11 2015, 15:07

I inside cool house while stoopid hooman lies in the hot sun.
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kattie Thu Jun 11 2015, 19:04

Hey millie here Smile!, I had a good day today, my human got the big 10 ft pool out that she brought just for me because I get so hot!, so I had lots of fun with my toys in there Smile, we went for a walk in the cool trees for 2 hours with my friends Holly and cassie two other black staffies, lots of people ask if we are related.
then tonight me and my best pal jasper he's also my.older brother went on another walk and played in some water.

off for a sleep now and then to agility class later.
bye all Big Grin
kattie
kattie

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Millie Jasper
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years, 8 years
Dog Gender(s) : female

https://www.facebook.com/CanineCoachingCareDogWalkingServices?re

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Jun 11 2015, 20:50

Hi every pup, mummy dragged me off my bed this morning saying we av to go to work doh I was aving a luvly dream chasing squirrels. mummy laughed at me cos my legs were twitching & I barked in my sleep. They should hear the noises they make when sleeping Laughing I sat in mummy's car for a bit, went back to sleep again Laughing Mummy kept waking me up, she said she was just checking on me.
I was allowed out after a while to run round her customers garden, I like that garden its huuuuge loads of grass to roll on & big piles of mud in the middle. Mummy said I've got to dig them out cos there is sumthing in it she called mole. I didn't understand the mole bit so I dig where she was digging Laughing
Got really hot made me puff, mummy told me to lie in the shade, I was a good girl & did but only for a minute, cant waste time.
We went home so I could help mummy with her lunch Laughing We always go walkies after but mummy said no too hot, then she went off to work again saying I couldn't come cos its too hot & she wont be long. I went to sleep again & she came home.
Agility tonight but mummy said we wont go as its too hot & I get really hot & bothered & puff a lot. Mummy took my for a luvly walk up my woods but wouldn't throw my sticks Surprised
Got to go now, daddy has got out of the box full of water that I get put in when I roll in sumthing mummy doesn't like. Time to play tuggy & drag him round the floor Laughing

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jun 11 2015, 21:13

chopsticks is brilliant for eats. I reccomend. One bit has all taste of food and one bit has all taste of hand!

My humans was talking about getting me a bike and a string to drag them along behind me. Silly humans! I can do that already, no bike needed! I am Strong.

I went out at 06:15 and got back in at 08:10 so had massive sleep with my head under covers. The coffee shop man that gives me a biscuit said I was beautiful pitbull. I no pitbull. He american rapper. I rock fan. >Smile
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Thu Jun 11 2015, 23:17

Wow them chopstick things sound great drooling Must keep an eye on the family here and see if they ever use them Big Grin

I had a lovely lazy day today, all people here left and it was just me and that stoopid bird all morning. He's ok cos I can't hear him and he sleeps most of the day like me. Dad came home halfway through the day so I took advantage and spent over an hour going in & out soaking up the sun but then he called me in and shut the door then left again Sad but mini human came back soon after and I enjoyed the sun again Smile

Dad came home and gave me a nice dinner but after they all had theirs I fancied a pud and told them so by looking at my treat box and shouting, they just laughed at me i dont know But I won and got my treat.

I took Dad over my BIG park this evening and said Hi to a westie, he was ok but not really my type. I am now on Bug patrol Big Grin

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12 2015, 08:09

we must look out for those chopstick things too. they do sound great. my sister nola who is huuuuge sometimes managed to steel thing like yogut pots in the kitchen and i sometime get to chew a bit.

something very dredful happend yesterday. i did decide to riggle under the frunt gate and then i cud not get back. then somewon came and called me but i did not no hoo they were so i did not go to them but then they called and came closer so i did run and hide in a corna but they kept on cumming and i was ded scared so i did cower and shake. then i sor it was my mummy! mummy sez i am silly millie. mummy has now put some wood under the gate so i cannot get owt agane.

by the way, does everyone else hooman ekslame with delite at your farts? i am a ded farty puppy and am very, very ded farty sins gowing to the vet and mummy ekslames lots. it is good i can make her so delited

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Fri Jun 12 2015, 14:13

I'm thinking of stopping doing doggy farts. The fat one gets me back by doing it in my face sick . Not nice!
I'm pleased you like our chats aunty Sheila! X
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next