Lynn&Pete
Goblin
Debs01
AussieStaff
-Ian-
9 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 Empty What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by AussieStaff Sun Feb 14 2016, 21:48

First topic message reminder :

My Mummy is dead sad coz her bruva was hurted in big erf-quake, i give her extra cugles today x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Global Mod

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Koda
Dog(s) Ages : 15/10/13
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 450

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Guest Tue May 24 2016, 08:02

why is you getting a kennul, koda? if it is like a hen howse, is you getting henses too? henses are good, they make yummee poo.

i do too like sunbaking - it is best in the konsurvatree ware i can lie on my kumfy bed. i do not have ennee bits tho, is that cos i is deeformd like i do not have a tale?

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Goblin Tue May 24 2016, 16:43

you dus got girlee bitses, not boy bitses like me an Koda. Yew is bewtiful Miss Millie, tailie or no tailie. Love Struck

We got new hen! She is from sussex and is proper flyey, like a pigeon or a crow. I chaseded her and she went flyflyfly off in the air and then hid inna bush.

Daddy did tell me off a bit, but not lots cos after I calmed down I did Come, stay good boy Gizmo and then I did In as well.
Goblin
Goblin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Gizmo
Dog(s) Ages : 01/05/2014
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24 2016, 17:05

oh i see! yes, i does have gurlee bitses. and thank you for the kompleement. kiss

you is ded hobeejunt, orl those thingses to do wen there is a flyey chikin. i is ded inpressded.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue May 24 2016, 19:36

I getting new kennel coz i did eat my old one Laughing

Hens sound fun, i bet you're dead quick Gizmo! Big Grin I hope i get a henhouse kennel!!

I did eat ice cream wif Mummy and stand on her phone. It did break. I gave sad eyes, she did pat me and say not my fault, it was tho! Laughing
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25 2016, 08:07

well in that case you need a tasty nyoo kennul! wot flayvur do you think it will be, bbq? i don't no that henhowse flayvur sownd so yummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Debs01 Wed May 25 2016, 10:39

I did see a CAT last night on my good boy wee wees walk only mummy ses I was a bad boy wee wee walk cos I did chasey chasey the pesky evul cat but mummy did not feel like chaseying and kindly dropped my lead. She did make lots of screeching noises which I fink mus be in eggsitement! Then she decided she did want to play chasey chasey with me and evul cat!! I did stop though becos she did look ded tired so I wayted for her I yam a verry good boy. Mummy dos not realise I saved her from the nasty evulness of catses!!
Debs01
Debs01
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Axl
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Support total : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Wed May 25 2016, 14:53

Catses dus need to get whats coming to denm, and whats coming ton dem is STAFFY POWAH! cowboy
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Debs01 Wed May 25 2016, 16:21

STAFFY POWAH!! They are tricksy little fur balls!
Debs01
Debs01

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Axl
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Support total : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25 2016, 20:29

i do not undastand it. why do mummys not happreesheeyate wot we do for them mor? axl has saveded his mummy from the eevul cat and i did bring my mummy the bestest prezunt evva, and we did not get ennee thanks!

mummy did come back from her jumping rownd in the worta class (do not ask me wie... Rolling Eyes ) and she did look throo the bak dor and see that i woz holding a prezunt for her. i do always have to bring mummy a prezunt wen she comes home. she did look at the prezunt and wunda wot it woz. it was not one of my fayvrit borls or a tuggy toy, it woz sort of brown and haree. she did opun the door and askded me to leev it so i did dropped it on her foots like a good gurl. can you imajin mummys surprize wen she did see it woz a baybee bunnee! i had been looking afta it carefulee wile she woz owt and made shur it woz onlee a bit wet. ok, and a bit ded.

so wot did mummy do? she did pikked it up and throweded it ova the fense! how ungraytful is that? nekst time i will eet the bunnee myself. that wil lurn her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat May 28 2016, 11:26

I is speechlus, miss millie, sheechlus!!

Mummy tooked me on da train to mitchumeastfields and I walked her to a big forest field and we went running about for agis Big Grin

Den wen I got home mummy covered me in coconut oil and rubbeded my feetses without anee warning. I fink all da mummies has gone mad. worried
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat May 28 2016, 20:51

Mummy gots me a nu arness today Surprised she says our mummys av bin tawkin bout them on here lots. She says they is reely good & will stops me pullin Surprised We wents out safternoon I didn't pulls too much but I's still had lungis & growlly barks at Sunny up the lane Laughing

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29 2016, 08:40

but cokenut oyul on footses sownds grate, gizmo! lots of likkings - yum! is your foots betta now?

i bet your harnis is ded smart katy. wot cullur is it?

my mummy and daddy went to see mopmop and poppop yesterday and they did take my sista nola insted of me Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun May 29 2016, 21:01

my toe is swolend a nbit, but I is growding in anuva nayal I fink.

whny dey taked nola and nnot yew nor chaos? dat anti-staffism, dat is.

Mummy sed I eating too much grass, cosmy poo got lots of it and I needed a nbit of help yesterday. I always try and run fastaway from my poo but mummy mostly finds it and does stare at it and put it inabag so today i dun free poos and mummy did run owt of bagses! Haha! poop poop poop
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30 2016, 07:54

i no! antee-staffizm is just wot it is! but maybee it is coz we is gowing on holleeday and my sista nola she does have to stay heer to look afta mummys daddy.

they is grate poo pikshurs giz, that did maked mummy larf ded lots! hav you been eeting bone? we orlways dus do lots of poos wen we hav eeted bone.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon May 30 2016, 12:25

So much did happened! Surprised

I did just get a bwand new kennel for outsides!!! Its soooo pwetty!! Big Grin BEST DAY EVER!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Mon May 30 2016, 13:45

Worst very bad day for me. I did fight da fox when it snnuck in my gardin dis morning and my legs is all hoppity lots again and I is very sad. Mumm and Daddy reckon it cos I runned out straight from sleepin so my muscles weren't ready when I used dem. Plus I felled off da pallet when I was doin my victree lap of da gardin.

I did bite dat stupid fox do, so it aint coming back!
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30 2016, 15:05

gizmo you is my heeerow What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 82 i do think you is the brayvist gizmo evva.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon May 30 2016, 20:53

Gizmo i fink you is dead fastest eva for get fox and tell it off! I fink if your Mummy gives you lots of nice petting amd treats your leg comed better, i hope so!

I did see fing in dark outside, it might be possum or big country rat Daddy says. It did eated my kibble & i did letted it coz i much prefer bacon or steak or cheese for dinner insude! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31 2016, 08:01

it is raning ded muchlee lots and our drive has turned into a paggling pool Surprised mummy sez we will not be doing big walkees today. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue May 31 2016, 08:06

Its rainin here to Millie, mummy trys to make me goes walkies Surprised Nu arness & rain Surprised no ways!! I tooks her up the lane a likkle way, tiddled & made her runs ome Laughing Don't fink we's goin to works today so i's can stay snuggly in my bed Big Grin

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue May 31 2016, 10:12

You must be next door to me coz we got lots of rains today!! Dumb Daddy did maked me walk in the rain and in dumb harness ! angry Are you boff next door, I can come to play ? Big Grin Or you can come here and seed my new kennel, I did chewings today just round the edges & also one cushion gone, then Daddy did give me cheese & BBQ steak ! Laughing Laughing Laughing
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31 2016, 10:45

i wil come to you, koda, coz i have nevva done kennul choowings and it sownds grate fun. but i can't stay long coz mummy has started pakking and i must make shure she does not forget my babbul borl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue May 31 2016, 20:20

herro fwiends my mum is gowing to bwush me and wash.me down wif water da ota day mum brusheded me and I way on my side she gots a ticwly bit Love Struck Love Struck mum says she wul take pikshurs fow lata

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 B310
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue May 31 2016, 20:26

I want to com & chew yor nu kennul Koda, sownds lik fun Laughing Mummy dids put pikturs off me wif nu arness up angry on the post that our mummys was tawkin bout angry fink we shood ban that post Laughing

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue May 31 2016, 21:37

Gizmo has been banned from the internet until his ankle's healed up. I did offer to type for him, but he says it's staffies only and I'm not allowed to read the posts.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2016, 08:19

OWTRAJUS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Wed Jun 01 2016, 08:22

We want Gizmo! We want Gizmo! We want Gizmo! We want Gizmo! We want Gizmo! Surprised
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2016, 08:41

tooo rite, koda! we wont gizmo NOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:15

I back! I did a big boy runupdastares so mummy tooked me owtside and I dun runrunrunrunrun.

Katy you does looks evah so prettee nand the harness is mean, innit? Too hot for harnesses. Dus dis mean we is matching now? me and katy and koda?

Millie wen is you goin to france?
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:23

We is arness buddies now Laughing I's got mine smelly nice now Big Grin I did lots of rollies in my feeld yesterday, mummy didn't see wats I rolls in but says I stink Surprised She has no taste Rolling Eyes I rollies there gain today but mummy follows me Surprised she finks it might av bin 1 of dem baby foxs we saw tother day or the remains of him Big Grin I stinks again now Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:28

hey giz! grate that you is bak! is your footses orl betta now?

i bet you does stink dlishus, katy. i hope you did get proppa stinkinuss in orl the bits of your harnis.

we is gowing to france on sattaday for aweek. i is orl pakkeded orlreddy, with my food and my choos and a sulekshun or borls and toys and a bed that we can pretend to use and cos we is not aloud on the furnichur and throes in case we do go on the funichur Laughing last time mummy did forget our bowuls so i must reminded her not to forgetted them this time! and daddy has our pasportses reddy too. mummy has pakkeded som things for her and for daddy too. Big Grin

this is were we is gowing, with a ded hyooj gardun and rite nekst to the gardun there is woodses and evreething.

http://www.gites-de-france.com/location-vacances-Les-Grandes-ventes-Gite-L-oree-D-eawy-76G6066.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:35

I gots proppa stinkinuss all ovfer the arness Laughing Yor oliday ouse look grate, lots of grass for chaos & boomer, lots of diggins & a slide to plays on Laughing & a bed each for yu & chaos thumbs up

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Jun 04 2016, 22:43

Bon Voyarge Millie! Enjoy all dem french poopies.
Katy I bet your arness does smell bewtufil now youse fixed it.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Jun 04 2016, 23:38

I can't do writings coz we are flooded at home now Surprised but I had to quickly get on to say have a safe trip Millie & Chaos when you goed to Fwance!! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2016, 06:52

bonjor too le mond! je sweez on france!

we did hav lots of car yesturday and daddy did drive onto a trane! i did look for you, gizmo, coz i no you dus go on tranes. do you go to france on your tranes too?

afta the trane we did mor car and we did stop for walkings and snufflings wile mummy did shoppings. then we did get to our howse and the furst thing we did fined heer woz a pussycat!!! it did run away ded fasty fast wen it did see us tho.

we have the hyoojist of hyooj garduns with chasings and runnings and things, that is ded good.

but it is not orl good. we is not supposed to go on the furnichur Sad. we is beeing ded goodly most of the time coz mummy has bringed our bedses from home. and mummy has tried to poyzun me. she has putted diffrunt stuf in my bowul coz she sed she cannot bringed our proppa foods but it is not rite so i will not eet it. she did gived me egg and gote cheez this morning and i did eet that and a bit of that uther stuff.

ther is a ded big wood at the bottom of our gardun and today we is gowing for a ded long walkiees.

i am sorry to heer abowt yor wetnuss, koda. there is ded big wetnuss heer too and mummy sez this aftanoon mite be stormses. i am ded bravelee with stormses tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue Jun 07 2016, 19:48

herro fwiends it hasa been vewy ho for days and days here I fink mum wood wish it waining me too it is vewy hot phew!!!

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue Jun 07 2016, 19:51

katy du noow now ur mum will put u in da big white fing it has watur and bubbly bits, miwwie and chaos I dus hope u are aving a nice howidays in fwances, koda cuggle ur mum rweal tight she mite get washed away Surprised Surprised

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Jun 07 2016, 22:54

Millie & Chaos Fwance sounds so much funs! I hope you beem on furnachur by now! Big Grin Mia can you have cold times now instead? Hope so!

I was sicked dis morning, my Mummy cleaned up while i was by fire Laughing She dont know if was coz i drinked con-yaminated water from floods but Daddy didnt telled her yet i eated whole edge off big rug was on porch drying out! Laughing
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Wed Jun 08 2016, 00:15

oh koda no tweets for u ur mum wiw ave to buy a neew wug

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08 2016, 13:19

bon jor too le mond! say mwa, millie!

we is having the bestest time evva in our france, it is ded ded ded grate. we do go long walkses in forrists and things and ther is a ded hyooj gardun for us to do runnings and chasings and daddy dus hurl wissly borl down the slope and we do runnings afta it and then do lots of pantings.

we do have a pussykat too and he comes and has brekfust and tee with us and i think that is ded good coz i do not wont to eet this funnee food mummy sez is dog food so she dus giv some of mine to the kat. if we are in the howse the kat it dus sit on the windolej and that is ok but today the kat woz in the gardun so i did chase it rolling on the floor

yestaday we did go to the vetses and we woz both ded good and the vets she did give us cheez and pillses and we did both eet the cheez and spit owt the pillsez Big Grin. in the eevning we did go so somewer corled djep or sumthing like that and we did walk rownd and ther wur the most amazing snuffuls and things to see and peepuls and i did not no were to look nekst and i did forl to sleep in the car on the way home.

we dus like it heer ded lots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Wed Jun 08 2016, 16:33

I is gwad u are awl enjoying your holibobs Smile

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Wed Jun 08 2016, 20:53

That does sound dead fun Millie, i will see if i loud go Fwance too now im all bettered! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09 2016, 06:11

that wood be grate koda! ther is a barbeekyoo in the gardun but it dus not hav enny nobs, i hav lookeded but cant see them. i is glad you is betta.

we is gowing to our forrist soon, i can't wate!

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Jun 11 2016, 01:25

Someone called me a 'effin pit bull' in angry man voice wen mummy walked me today😢 but i am rough tough staffy arent i! worried

I also did see two biggest dogs EVER my eyes nearly popped, mummy says day is called horsis! & Mummy taked piksurs today we will show laterz in gal-aries. Smile
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Jun 11 2016, 13:53

I dunno wot pitbull is, but yellin' is mean bad.

Mummy bin all sadfretfret, so I did extra special burpmanovah to make her laff and den dun lots of snuggling cuddles.

My feetses is all the way better now and my claw came back!
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Sat Jun 11 2016, 18:40

gwad ur footsie is awl betterer gizmo koda hoomans are.meen nowt awl hoomans I had toona fish yesturday mum sed itswims in da see Laughing

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Jun 11 2016, 20:37

Koda, I wents walkies wif mummy to our shop, wen she went to go in a horsis & cart came past me & I trys to disapeer it the corner cos it was reel scary Surprised Mummy did stays wif me though Love Struck Horsis stopped under my tree on the green Surprised so I had to drag mummy cross the rode away from horsis to keep her safe Big Grin Love Struck

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Jun 11 2016, 22:07

You is very brave miss katy, saving your mummy from da horsis. Love Struck
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Jun 11 2016, 22:29

Katy i dont know what cart is but you is dead good saving your Mummy coz day is like biggest dogs i ever did see!!!!!

Gizmo dat is dead good you claw comed back! Big Grin I hope your Mummy still not sad & you do extra licks for her! Love Struck
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Sat Jun 11 2016, 23:17

herro friends
What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 IMG_20160610_165907_zpsaxpz3eae
What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 12 IMG_20160608_090336_zpsh8gzovmd

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next