shegsy
b_phippsy
ninz
Inez Maria
ColinW
18 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 Empty What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Lynn&Pete Fri Jun 05 2015, 19:12

First topic message reminder :

I'd like to know what all of my pooch pals have been doing. Why not drop a line or two in here when you want to tell us something you want the world to know.
Don't be shy, but if you are you can get one of your two legged pals to do it for you.  Big Grin
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Boson
Dog(s) Ages : May 2017
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 262

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by -Ian- Fri Jun 12 2015, 15:16

Another Pillow exploded last night worried I only touched it lightly with my Paw raised eyebrows

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 B110
-Ian-
-Ian-
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12 2015, 15:27

Lynn&Pete wrote:I'm thinking of stopping doing doggy farts. The fat one gets me back by doing it in my face sick . Not nice!
I'm pleased you like our chats aunty Sheila! X
Theia x

Surprised What a thing to do!!! Poor you, Theia.

I think yor hoomans must have cheep pilows, Flo. Or maybe they put already brokened ones in yor way dilibrutly. Por innucent yoo.

Back to top Go down

Post by shegsy Fri Jun 12 2015, 15:33

Laughing Laughing
Aunty Sheila sends her love to all of you poochies and says "please be good and stay out of trouble, cos you'll get loads and loads of treats if you're good"
Please try and not fart sick  That includes the humans also as it's rather stinky Laughing
Theia - You might get a treat tonight - A REAL doggie bag xx
Flo - Tell your dad that he shouldn't leave cushions lying around, as he knows how much you like 'em xx
shegsy
shegsy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Stella RIP angel
Dog(s) Ages : 04/2001 - 08/2014
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Fri Jun 12 2015, 17:11

Laughing :lol

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Fri Jun 12 2015, 18:26

I don't think there's much chance of a doggy bag with the fat lad about! no talking
Flo, I think they buy those exploding cushions so they can buy new ones every couple of weeks.
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Fri Jun 12 2015, 18:44

shegsy wrote:
Flo - Tell your dad that he shouldn't leave cushions lying around, as he knows how much you like 'em xx

Dad hides them behind the sofa when he goes to bed but I don't think he knows I can lean over and reach them Aunty Sheila Wink

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12 2015, 20:22

I have eated mummy's wallet and made pretty holes in her credit card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Jun 12 2015, 20:29

Oh, well done! I got a lovely tasty bag as a toy once I ated all of its strap. It's all of holes now.
Goblin
Goblin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Gizmo
Dog(s) Ages : 01/05/2014
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Jun 13 2015, 00:53

Hi everyone I'm not very well today, my Daddy went to 'earn monies' for day yesterday & left me with a big bone and it was so tasty i eats it all and then i sick twice during night and now i cuddle with my Daddy & Mummy cooks me rice today. Koda x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Global Mod

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Koda
Dog(s) Ages : 15/10/13
Support total : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13 2015, 08:09

oh deer, Koda, that's not nice. the sick bit, i mean. the bone was of cors nice as cuddles are nice too, but not sick. i hope yoo ar feeling better now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:02

oh boy oh boy there's like this yappy dog from Yorkshire that stays across the road from me and every time i walk past he growls and barks and i think he don't like me but today i meet him in big park and guess what i went up to him and gave him a kiss then his hooman left him off lead and we chased each other and got on great so i have a new friend, he says he barks and growls at everyone walking past cause he wants attention and to tell us to come other and say hello. Big Grin Big Grin
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Iza
Dog(s) Ages : 1.8 years
Support total : 633

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Sat Jun 13 2015, 22:44

Great thread Big Grin

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14 2015, 08:23

I bet that Yorkshire dog's ded prowd to be seen with you, Iza. i bet he can't wate to plae with you agane.

i woz a bit norty yesterday. i did riggle under the fence and get into The Other Field we are not suppozed to go in and i did catch a chikin called nefertiti. she did make lots of noyz and mummy came runnink and toled me to drop her so i did.

Now mummy has gone and tied a pees of wood to the bottom of the fence so i cannot get under any more. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Jun 14 2015, 11:20

Oh man best day EVER !!! Woke cuddled between Mum & Dad on their whole big bed & allowed to stay, then Dad cooked me scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast and Mum took me to the park with my boomer ball - if your human doesn't get you one already you need to make them coz it's so fun I go mental Mum says! Then went to Nana & Grandpas in Mum's truck, lots of treats there and even got to lick the bathroom floor til I got found out, then home and lay in sun while Mum & Dad were outside and then big dog walked near us and I got real excited but lost him from my eyes because small boy next door ran over to say hi to me and let me lick his face, three times! Then Dad gave me a big steak off the BBQ and then they told me they have just bought me new house, they moving in too i think, it's got a real big yard and nothing like the tiny one I have now. I get Mummy to put a picture of new one and current one on show, Dad is asleep after a beers. Hope you's all having fun! Koda x

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 11418205_10152883993574071_495981426_n_zpsxed8rna7
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14 2015, 14:42

wot a grate day, Koda, and a grate new house. is you going to bounce on the trampline?

mummy wonts to no were in sidnee you are coz her sister (that's my arnt chris) used to live there for yonks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Sun Jun 14 2015, 19:20

hee hee i prank stoopd hooman by suddenly sitting down in front of him on small path and he fall over me rolling on the floor

Not funny Iza, not funny thumbs down
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Iza
Dog(s) Ages : 1.8 years
Support total : 633

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Jun 14 2015, 21:03

Im in Camden but we is moving more south in next month to my new yard its bouncy thing wont be there but look how much garden i can dig yay!! Nice work Iza, yous clever x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sun Jun 14 2015, 21:35

Dad took me, Mum & the bigger child (I love him soooo much) to a place they call Box hill. It's fun there with lots of woods so I can chase them pesky squirrels Big Grin

We walked down this huge grass hill which I've only ever been half way down before coz mum always says she won't climb back up but today I made it to the bottom, dad said my legs wouldn't stop and was laughing sooo much Rolling Eyes

We crossed a big path then up through more woods to a tower that dad took some pictures of some time ago with the childrens. Mum wasn't happy Sad she said some naughty words when we got back to the top but seemed happy when they all sat down and ate ice creams, they didn't share though Crying or Very sad

I'm now about to go to sleeps as I'm soooooo tired. That new garden looks fab Koda Big Grin

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Mon Jun 15 2015, 00:07

I got into a rave without a wristband and the bouncers chased me out. I like bouncers.

The rave was in My park by My trees.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15 2015, 08:10

Scuse me? The rave was in Your Park by Your Trees, and they chased you out?

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 7039

I hope you did wee on their legs or something propriate.

I have been past that box hill place, flo, but we did not stop and anyway i was too bizzy chooing my seetbelt clip at the time.

I must remember your trik, Iza, sounds grate fun.

the lump is still on my foot but it is not sore any more but mummy sez she is not happy with it. i do hope do do not hav to go to the vet agane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistys Mum Mon Jun 15 2015, 13:20

My mummy is so funny. I love her and just want to sleep as close to her as possible. Well this morning she took herself off to the front room mumbling how she can't sleep as I'm pushing her off the bed. She's so funny, so I let her get comfy in the front room on my settee then I ran in and jumped all over her and have her kisses so she knows I appreciate her giving her side of the bed to me. She had to go to someplace called work today and she's never taken me there so I just wanted to let her know I love her by jumping on her when she's asleep. I'm really training these two legged people well. It's taken a few months but they are getting there. Although sometimes my mum is so mean. In the garden this morning I found a a lovely flying snack to eat. Mum called me away and told me I can't eat bees as they will hurt me. Sometimes she is just so miserable, I'll keep trying though as those flying things looks absolutely delicious.

Mistys Mum
Mistys Mum

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Misty
Dog(s) Ages : 16 months
Support total : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Mon Jun 15 2015, 14:35

Laughing Laughing

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Jun 15 2015, 21:59

My mummy always tells me to leave them alone too Misty, I don't understand they do look tasty Tongues
Mummy said when she finishes work today we could go & call for my friend Wednesday ( I know its a strange name) mummy said she is a setter. All I know is she's fun & doesn't jump on me Big Grin She said she wasn't home, sumthing bout her car not there Rolling Eyes
Anyway we waited for daddy to come home so we could go to that place that they would come out of with food & a coconut for me Big Grin  Daddy was late & mummy said we needed to get my food but that my treat shop was closed so they would get my dinner where they get theirs from Big Grin
I had sumthing called turkey & rice it was yummy. Daddy can be late again if it means I don't get that other stuff they call dog food Straight Face Laughing

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16 2015, 08:08

Hey, that's odd. My mummy won't let me eat those flying things either, Misty.

Could sumwon tell me why we cannot do our barking triangle at 6.20am? We like all standing facing inwards and barking and barking and barking at each other and it is grate fun and i think that 6.20am is just a wunderful time to do barking triangle. Mummy sed the nayburs mite not like it. How could they not like barking triangle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Jun 16 2015, 08:18

I dunno? I'm engaged in a barking acapella group with a dog far ways away, but I'm banned from practising at peak fun times (04:30 and 06:10).

Dis lady in the park wouldn't play with me at all at all. her human said its cos she got tooked from her mummy at five weeks.

Just got told off for chasing the hens. Sad
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Tue Jun 16 2015, 08:51

Oooh, a barking triangle sounds like so much fun! There is no one here to bark with, so I bark at Lynn! She kind of barks back, but it's not the same!

We went to the beach yesterday, I love the sand between my toes! Lynn and Peter threw my toy for me, but it went too far into the sea, and I couldn't find it. Lynn went in too look too, and she got very wet with waves!! But she couldn't find it either, so I am down to one ball on a rope! Oh, well, they will just have to get another one out of the green and white carrier bag of toys!!

I love hearing about all of your adventures!
Is a hen the same as a seagull? I like chasing those!
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Tue Jun 16 2015, 10:42

I've been a bad girl. I've killed a baby bird that decided to come in the garden. It's Pete's fault really, Lynn told him they were there and to watch me but he didn't.
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16 2015, 18:39

So all this talk about birds, i had better confess that i am already a bit of an hekspert (aged 8 and 2/3 months). My brutha chaos and i did kill paolo cockerel, then i did catched nefertiti chickin and this morning i did help my brutha chaos kill a pigin and there is fethers all over the lawn that are grate fun. mummy is ded meen and she did say we could not bring the pigin inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Jun 16 2015, 22:37

Those pesky birds always getting to my food bowl, one day i will jump on high fence and get them you'll see!! K.
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Tue Jun 16 2015, 22:49

Sorry I haven't chatted to you guys for a day or two but Dad has been away Sad I even climbed all the stairs this morning to check that he hadn't snuck in when I was asleep and was in his bed, he wasn't so I just went back down stairs with my saddest eyes showing Crying or Very sad

Spent today with biggest human kid (I really really love him) and we was inside and outside then inside then outside then... Oh you get the idea Smile

I was just cooling off after being outside when something tickled my paw, I opened an eye and saw my Dad there... It took a few seconds to register Laughing but I am so happy he is home again Big Grin Big Grin

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Tue Jun 16 2015, 23:03

Yay!! thumbs up it's so exciting when they come back! I still pee myself a little when mine return! Blushing dont tell anyone doh
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17 2015, 08:07

Hey Theia, my mummy asked me to pass on a message - she says she's ded glad we don't do that!

It is pesky not having a tail for things like that, cause I'm not sure that my hoomans know how happy i am to see them. it's ok for brutha chaos and sista nola, coz they have tails. if i am lying down i do my kicky legs instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Wed Jun 17 2015, 21:20

Hi everyone, I took mummy for a walk yesterday sometimes we go up my hill but I wanted to go down so made mummy follow Laughing she cant argue cos I'm stronger than her Laughing I wanted to call for my friend Wednesday the setter ( I like her) We stopped at the garage to pick up our friend Cooper ( he's a working Cocker) His daddy doesn't take him out that much so we call for him Big Grin
We had great fun on our long walk but Cooper cant walk past the pond so we just waited for the splash ( spaniels Rolling Eyes ) he cant help himself, I thought he was a bit smelly sick
We took him back to his daddy & said sorry he got wet again Laughing
I took mummy home then passed out on the cold tiles Smile

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18 2015, 08:11

What a kind one you are, Katy. I bet your mummy is very glad that you no the way to go on a walk so you can take her. my mummy won't let us do that, she thinks she's the leader Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Thu Jun 18 2015, 19:25

I keep forgetting that Pete hasn't got 4 leg drive like us and I wanted to go to the stream yesterday. He was like that song "slip sliding away...." when we went down the bank!
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Jun 18 2015, 20:48

Mummy always reminds me that she hasn't got 4paw drive Rolling Eyes I think she's just slow Laughing

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Thu Jun 18 2015, 22:32

I have been to school tonight, and Lynn said I was really good. Except when I decided that I fancied a wander when I was supposed to sit and wait! Blushing Oh, and I was supposed to go straight to Lynn and leave the biscuit in the bowl that was in the way on my way back! Why put a biscuit in a bowl and not want me to have it? i dont know I didn't get that, so I ate the biscuit on the way! Everyone laughed! Big Grin
Lynn has arranged a playdate for me and Walter the rottie in my favourite park, hopefully this weekend. Walters owners are getting a new puppy tomorrow though, so we will see!!
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Thu Jun 18 2015, 22:41

I dont know why they would put a biscuit in bowl and not meant to eat, mean! Im glad you woofed it. Im not talking Mummy & Daddy today coz they went out last night and i home alone with juicy bone til they home and then today is raining so i only getting a quick walk. Not good enough hoomans!!! Koda Sad
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jun 18 2015, 22:54

Biscuits is for eats. Everyone knows that. Silly teachers.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by dav Fri Jun 19 2015, 00:42

Dad dad & me went for a drive as its been raining here for 3day,s & as I was resting on the front car seat dad dad said 'look whats coming mate, you better get up' I got up & looked out the front window & & there were cows everywhere on the road. Dad dad drove real slow through the cows & & dad dad even put down the window abit for me to have a good air sniff, there were cows surrounding my car & & I was having a ball. Dad dad said farmer Joe was moving cows from one paddock to another. I think there was hundreds & & they were all black just like me. Dad dad said we will come back this way on the way home but he said they may be in there new paddock. But dad dad was wrong they were still there, dad dad went even slower this time & a cow even came up to my window & made a funny noise, I was super happy about that. What a great drive we had.
dav
dav
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Samba
Dog(s) Ages : Born: 22-10-12
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Fri Jun 19 2015, 09:23

What a great day out for you!! I love the cows too and bark at them then rhey run at fence and i shoot off, they not catching me! Mum says they give me rump steak but not 1 cow came to me with steak yet! :/ K.
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Fri Jun 19 2015, 12:27

I was lying on my mums bed last night and stole all the covers and wouldn't move to let mum cover herself up when eventually mum got the covers, i let her have a postage stamp space to lie on lay down and snored my head off Laughing

Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19 2015, 18:19

Cowses are alright, but cow poo is much better! Yum

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 2 6405

My mummy bandonded me all day to go to somewere called Lundun and lefted me all alone. Well my brutha chaos was here too. And my sista nola. And my daddy. But apart from that I was all alone. I think for that I shall steel mummy's covers too, that sounds a good idea, mia. Oh, but I do already giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:33

I not met cows, but poo is fantastic! I has eated, in my times, poos of chicken, of pigeon, of fox, of dog and one what my human reckoned was out of a human. It was on the floor outside by the old fire station and I nommed it proper quick before my human could stop me. She saw it on the way to the park and took me away but she forgot coming home from the park. Cool She done lots of swears after that.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Jun 19 2015, 23:37

I don't know what just happened, but I am not happy!
My eye hurted so I went to my humans for to make it better. They not make it better! They trick me with peanut butter to wear a muzzle and spray me with The Bath thingy in my face.

Stupid humans. I lick big wet patch on bed and done smelly fart.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Jun 21 2015, 05:08

Mummy took me for a big walk this morning but its cold Winter only 17c today so i snuggle with Mummy on lounge today, hope Grandpa comes & i can lick legs yum!! Daddy did BBQ me steak this morning so all is good in the world Smile K. x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn&Pete Sun Jun 21 2015, 06:41

17c is the height of summer in NE England, according to the fat lad. He starts wearing shorts at about 8c. I think his legs look like spicy nic naks but feel like I've made a terrible error when I taste them. Laughing
Theia x
Lynn&Pete
Lynn&Pete

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21 2015, 08:06

You have just made my ma larf lots, theia. She doesn't no wot spicy nic naks are but she did still larf.

my brutha chaos and me did have grate fun yesterday. we did get into our playing feeld we are not supposed to be in without mummy or daddy coz we wind our naybur dogs up, and we did get under the fence and into our naybur dogs garden and their hooman was on a big machine going up and down the lorn and he did not notice he he he. then pa did notice and did make us come back and did put something on the fence so we cannot push it up enny mor. we were only being kind becoz our naybor dogs (yogi, boo and apple) do never ever ever go for walks ( Surprised ) and so they do get ded bord and ded fat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Jun 21 2015, 08:49

Killed a pigeon! Tooked it back home with me and threw it around the garden.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Jun 21 2015, 09:38

Lynn&Pete wrote:17c is the height of summer in NE England, according to the fat lad. He starts wearing shorts at about 8c. I think his legs look like spicy nic naks but feel like I've made a terrible error when I taste them. Laughing
Theia x

Height of Summer, 17C ?? Surprised I think move Australia is good! Spicy nic naks rolling on the floor
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next