Lynn&Pete
stella
Kathy
Haizum74
Debs01
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Empty My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half

Post by Haizum74 Sun Nov 23 2014, 15:55

First topic message reminder :

Yesterday was my first day with my new owner. He came to pick me up from where I was living. I thought I was going for walk but ended up in car sat on a girls knee. The window was down and I loved smelling all the things going past. I was nervous but had the feeling everything would be betterer.

We went to a shop that had a lot of nice smells that I liked, it was a dog shop. I got bought a new bed and bowls and some treats, a collar and a lead.  I did a poo outside to celebrate, heh heh.

We then went to see a nice lady who I think is going to help me with my itching. I itch a lot and my ears are swollen and closed too. It drives my round the twist and I can't stop scratching. Maybe I lose concentration with it. I do not know.

We then went for another drive and went to a house. It is my new home I think. It smell better. I got a new toy and I run round like mad with it. I made a lot of noise banging it into things. Fun. I think I did wrong as I poo'd and wee'd in the house. Maybe I didn't give signal I need to do toilet. Man owner was nearly sick from smell. It was funny to watch but I felt a little sorry. My paws cannot do cleaning so I can't help.

We also went for nice long walk, it was foggy and I kept looking back to make sure new people with me. Mud and wet grass was my favourite and splashing in puddles (not poodles). I think we got lost because of fog.

When we got to new home I had to have a shower. I was smelly dog. It was like it rain in one place but I got man drenched too ha ha ha. Now I smelt betterer.

I had dinner, it was nice. I ate it all and had a lot of water. I think it was chicken. I liked it. Chicken nice. Yum

It been a long day so I needed to sleep. Instead of new bed I sleep in chair. It my chair now as not allowed on fabric island thing. It new. I think I make noise from other end as man owner and friend say it extremely smelly. I carry on ha ha ha. It fun.

I saw man owner yawning, he was tired. He went to bed. I followed ha ha. I not stay on floor, bed nicer. I make sure I take up all bed and man owner sleep on edge. I am a lady so it right thing to do.

Today I wake after man owner wake. Ahhh nice sleep. We have another walk to shop and I see girl who said hello to me last time, she friendly. Small adult come and ask for stroke. He nice but I must not jump on him as it is scary.

We do training too as I not good at it. Now I can sit, stay and come. I get treats when doing right. I think it good to do right as man owner happy and we play. Now I sit by window typing this but have to stop as paws itchy like itchy thing. I type again soon

Woofity woof.
Nita (I am two and half you know)

Last edited by Haizum74 on Sun Nov 23 2014, 19:07; edited 1 time in total
Haizum74
Haizum74
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Nita
Dog(s) Ages : 11 yrs old
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 59

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDRAszQqSSjHtPqD97cmvQ

Back to top Go down

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Empty Re: My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half

Post by Jenc Mon May 24 2021, 19:45

Hello Nita, long time since we've seen you Love Struck You look very distinguished with your grey hairs, my Katy has them now Love Struck
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Empty Re: My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half

Post by Haizum74 Mon Aug 16 2021, 09:41

Jenc wrote:Hello Nita, long time since we've seen you Love Struck You look very distinguished with your grey hairs, my Katy has them now Love Struck

Hello, yes I has the grey hairsy now but Dad has mores on his head Big Grin
Haizum74
Haizum74

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haizum74 Mon Aug 16 2021, 09:44

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Pxl_2012

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Pxl_2013

We did goes the camping over weekend and I did try my first time in ham-ock. It bit the difficult to climby in but I manij and it fun altho the dad snor lowd. ha ha ha

I also annoys the Uncle for his foody Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Pxl_2014
Haizum74
Haizum74

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Aug 16 2021, 20:36

Sounds like you had fun but did you have to share the ham-ock with your Daddy Surprised I hope your Uncle shared his foodie when you gave him your big brown eyes Love Struck
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Haizum74 Sun Oct 03 2021, 12:49

Jenc wrote:Sounds like you had fun but did you have to share the ham-ock with your Daddy Surprised I hope your Uncle shared his foodie when you gave him your big brown eyes Love Struck

Yes, I go in hamuck. I jumps in too. No, Uncle not shares the foods, he like pig tho. ha heh ha.
Haizum74
Haizum74

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haizum74 Sun Oct 03 2021, 12:49

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 24417410

i IS WAY CUTEy
Haizum74
Haizum74

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sun Oct 03 2021, 16:00

Yes you is way cutey & Uncle should have shared with you, he's rude! Smile
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Haizum74 Thu Feb 01 2024, 13:12

Hello my frends. I is back. Yes it is the me. I hav been the away doing stuff and now I am older I feel it is tyme to get back into posting my thingies I is the doing.

Firstlys, a pictchur.

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Pxl_2015

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Pxl_2016

Ok, the two.

I am doing the good. I may look the old but I run arownd lyke the puppy I wonsce was. Dad say I nearly the 12 but I only feels the 12 when i's get up after the sleep sleeps.

We have been doing the lot. This is the me car campin in the car. it nice but I did the wee on Dad's sleepin bag cos I wanted it warm for him. he tell me it not the way to warm sleeping baggsy. Oops.

My Doggy Diary by Nita, aged 2 and a half - Page 5 Pxl_2017

Dad make channels on the tube of us. He ask to shares. I am in it lots so you can sees mees not the Dads..:-)

I wills add the mores but Dad conmings the home and he not knows I yooz the internetty. Shhhs.
Haizum74
Haizum74

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5