male staffy

4 posters

Go down

male staffy Empty male staffy

Post by dannii Mon Apr 25 2011, 15:29

just seen yet another staffy being given to a free home and keep thinking bout the poor lil thing everytime i look at it i think should i or shouldn't i , i'm not going to though as shay is still new and she still has not got over other dogs yet hope he finds a loving home
dannii
dannii
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Shay and Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

male staffy Empty Re: male staffy

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 15:32

i think thats for the best-i would love to rehome loads of unwanted staffs but i think i only have the time (and patience) for his lordship at present. i always said if i won the lottery i would buy a big massive house with loads of land and rehome all the unwanted staffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by dannii Mon Apr 25 2011, 15:35

yeah i wouldnt get it anyway its not fair on shay but its horribly and everytime i see one free to a good home it makes my heart sink as they could go to the wrong people:(
dannii
dannii

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 15:45

you cant think about it or it would drive you mad and yes you are right free ones are sometimes going to be snapped up by the wrong sort. its the reason i got Woody castrated -i had watched a programme on all the unwanted staffs and sat and sobbed my heart out. all you can do is the best for the one you have given a home to. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:10

nicolalouises wrote:you cant think about it or it would drive you mad and yes you are right free ones are sometimes going to be snapped up by the wrong sort. its the reason i got Woody castrated -i had watched a programme on all the unwanted staffs and sat and sobbed my heart out. all you can do is the best for the one you have given a home to. x

yes I feel the same way.. wonder if our doggies realize just how good they have it !!

my heart breaks for all the unwanted pets out there.... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:19

Vanessa - i tell woody all the time how good he has got it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:22

nicolalouises wrote:Vanessa - i tell woody all the time how good he has got it!!!

..but does he listen to you..??? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:25

vanessa wrote:
nicolalouises wrote:Vanessa - i tell woody all the time how good he has got it!!!

..but does he listen to you..??? Laughing Laughing

dont be silly now of course he doesnt!!! i was so cruel i made him watch the programme with all the unwanted staffs and thru my tears i was saying " see how good you have got it lad, behave or mummy is sending you there too" he doesnt believe me tho!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:30

sounds like your Woody and my Jethro have got it pretty good !! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:32

oh they certainly have. second on my list if i win the lottery is coming out to see jethro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:34

I know exactly what you mean - I'd like to take in every unwanted staff out there, and if I could, I would!

That's the main reason I won't breed litters any more - with the best intentions so many pups end up going to rescue kennels. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:35

I was just looking at unwanted Staffs, its shocking how many there are and ones that are 'free to good homes' really sad
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 16:56

nicolalouises wrote:oh they certainly have. second on my list if i win the lottery is coming out to see jethro!

woo hoo.. that would be great !! Let me know if you ever do.. I will put the kettle on..!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by nsgdm1 Mon Apr 25 2011, 17:31

The most annoying thing about this is some of the stupid excuses for giving up their dogs, I saw one a few weeks ago where they had a 3 yr old Bitch ,free "to a good home " because it didn't get on with the puppy they had got , really made me mad when I saw it ,these people don't deserve pets ,but sadly in todays throw away society it is becoming more common.
nsgdm1
nsgdm1
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Archie , Skye ,Ollie ,Beauty ,Giggsy , Sugar
Dog Gender(s) : 3 dogs 3 bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by dannii Mon Apr 25 2011, 17:47

nsgdm1 wrote:The most annoying thing about this is some of the stupid excuses for giving up their dogs, I saw one a few weeks ago where they had a 3 yr old Bitch ,free "to a good home " because it didn't get on with the puppy they had got , really made me mad when I saw it ,these people don't deserve pets ,but sadly in todays throw away society it is becoming more common.
iam gunna put my hands up and say i was nearly one of those people :S but luckly i never became one and i do regret it even though nothing come of it

Last edited by dannii on Mon Apr 25 2011, 17:49; edited 1 time in total
dannii
dannii

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Apr 25 2011, 17:48

nsgdm1 wrote:The most annoying thing about this is some of the stupid excuses for giving up their dogs, I saw one a few weeks ago where they had a 3 yr old Bitch ,free "to a good home " because it didn't get on with the puppy they had got , really made me mad when I saw it ,these people don't deserve pets ,but sadly in todays throw away society it is becoming more common.

I saw that, and one thats asking £80 so she's sure it goes to a good home wtf!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25 2011, 17:51

dannii wrote:
iam gunna put my hands up and say i was nearly one of those people :S but luckly i never became one and i do regret it even though nothing come of it

dannii - you dont have to aplogise. you had your wobble but you got past it. you prob arent the only one but you were brave enough to hold your hands up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 15:58

My heart truly breaks for the unwanted dogs out there....and where they might end up ..... Sad

over here there are always dogs free advertised on various sites.. so so sad.... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Apr 26 2011, 23:44

What gets me is how could you advertise a part of the family free to a good home then let someone just take the dog how the hell do they know the dog now has a good home what kind of person does that they would have to kill me id never be that desperate to rehome a pet then asks for sympathy when something bad happens.
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27 2011, 01:25

gem wrote:What gets me is how could you advertise a part of the family free to a good home then let someone just take the dog how the hell do they know the dog now has a good home what kind of person does that they would have to kill me id never be that desperate to rehome a pet then asks for sympathy when something bad happens.

yes I feel the same way.

another reason I had Jethro desexed.....if he ever did father any puppies the thought of trying to suss everyone out and make sure they weren't lying and the puppies were going to a top home would be so hard.....people who look like 'nice' people can be really horrible, and yet other people who look rough as guts can provide the most loving homes...

what a dilemma!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down