weeing in her crate

Go down

weeing in her crate Empty weeing in her crate

Post by janfrost489 Tue Aug 13 2013, 08:21

Hi everyone a while ago I posted a query on sasha waking up early. I was advised to wake her up earlier and take her out in the garden which I did and it has worked really well until the last 3 days I have continued with the routine as usual let her out and she goes to the toilet then I put her back in the crate with no interaction which she accepts with no moaning. When I get up around 6-6.30 she has done a wee over her bedding (I thought that they wont soil in their bed). Also this morning she only ate a handful of her breakfast and for the last couple of days she has been trying to lie on the couch in between me and my hubby. She was doing so well
janfrost489
janfrost489
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 06/05/2013
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

weeing in her crate Empty Re: weeing in her crate

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13 2013, 08:38

I am not much help Jan but perhaps she is just feeling a little under the weather, especially as she has been doing so well. I would keep persevering with what you are doing, clean it with no fuss and keep an eye on her if she is off her food aswell.Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by janfrost489 Tue Aug 13 2013, 08:43

I just take her bedding out and wash it everyday and say nothing to sasha about it. Its like we are going 2 steps forward and 4 steps back. She eats just enough to fill the gap we had the not eating business a couple of weeks ago and I introduced sardines and it seemed to remedy the situation but she's just gone back to the same as before Sad
janfrost489
janfrost489

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 06/05/2013
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13 2013, 08:49

It is trial and error unfortunately, I had the same problem with Vinnie and food I could have pulled my hair out. But once you find something that she takes too it will be plain sailing. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down