Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old?

4 posters

Go down

Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old? Empty Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old?

Post by jigerstar Sat Dec 24 2011, 15:43

Do staffys look quiet big and 6 months old?
jigerstar
jigerstar
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Royce
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : -16

Back to top Go down

Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old? Empty Re: Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old?

Post by Andy Sat Dec 24 2011, 15:48

Aint being funny dude, but are you sure your on the right forum here ? ... only the few posts you have written dont seem to have the best interest of the breed in mind thinking
Andy
Andy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old? Empty Re: Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old?

Post by Steve Sat Dec 24 2011, 15:52

Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old? Crossswords

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 16:28

Is that a 6 month old Staffy Steve and do they all wear shirt and Tie's Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 16:30

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 16:32

His nose doesn't look very shiny either Big Grin thats probably because he's a blue Lynne Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Dec 24 2011, 16:33

Laughing

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 16:39

Andy wrote:Aint being funny dude, but are you sure your on the right forum here ? ... only the few posts you have written dont seem to have the best interest of the breed in mind thinking

Andy I might be totally wrong but like you have noticed the tone of the posts.

Jigerstar , whats it all about as sorry as I am to say it and will be the first person to apologise if I'm wrong but you come across on here as the one at the end of the lead making it harder to give the dog the name and reputation they truly deserve, if you want to talk about the dog being big and muscley and tearing through someones flesh then please keep these posts for facebook, we are a very large group of people that love our dogs to bits and want other people to seem the same way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 16:43

A 6 month old dog of any breed is still a baby. Still very much a puppy. Some will be bigger than others, but don't expect too much.

Like the others I wonder what your motive was for getting a staff? You seem to pose some very odd questions, and yet you never comment on the answers given. Please, this is a chatty, friendly forum - we don't expect you to post 50 times a day, 7 days a week, but come on, let's have a little more input!

You still haven't shown us what your pup looks like, and you haven't said who the dog on your avatar is?

Back to top Go down

Post by flame Sat Dec 24 2011, 23:50

its good you are trying to seek out information and researched enough to find this forum. However im a bit worried worried i agree with what everyone has said..im actually more worried for the puppy. that pic you have is not a puppy. i hope i am reading the situation right in thinking you dont actually have a staff, your just trying to find out more. because it probably fair to say a staff is not the dog for you.i think maybe at the present time you need to work on you self confidence and self esteem and maybe seek out some self defense classes. learn to be what man should be and look like ( thats not a critisim.. alot of men thing there men but in fact they are boys!) and then you will be ready and responsible for another life. i dont mean to be rude but questions are a bit flaky saying that i wish you a great christmas xx
flame
flame
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Is a Male Staffy quiet big at 6 months old? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down