+4
Scubasteve
Aniemother
jshrew
janey
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jogging with the dogs. - Page 2 Empty Jogging with the dogs.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 16:15

First topic message reminder :

Anyone go jogging with theres, on our walk today we jogged for about half of it my legs ache from it but my did the pooches love it lol deffinantly gonna be doing it more. x

Back to top Go down

Jogging with the dogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jogging with the dogs.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11 2011, 18:53

What is police style leads. When I try and jog (read little faster than a quick walk here), Ty grabs the lead in his mouth and starts to go full on. Must find someone to really give him a run for his money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11 2011, 19:58

I got two from sid&kira at indi-dogs i also have a pets at home one there good as you can walk without holding the leads if your dog will walk beside you.

This is what they look like.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/items/__police+style+dog+leads_W0QQ_dmdZ2?clk_rvr_id=294926972025&crlp=8221366088_228459_228459&UA=%3F*I%3F&GUID=2ea9abb71340a0aa1740ec30f80b9579&agid=2238901088&tm_kw=police+style+dog+leads&siteid=3&MT_ID=11&tt_encode=raw&keyword=police+style+dog+leads&geo_id=21&ff4=228459_228459

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sun Dec 11 2011, 20:21

Maria. wrote:

It's ok you haven't belittled me : ) I put his lead on him yesterday and he shot out the front door, haha. My sister took him for a walk up the road and back last night and she ended up having to carry him Laughing See there is no bond like mother and "son" .. he'll walk for me ; )

That is quite a walk you do there, but can believe it's a lovely walk when the weather is brighter and warmer. I know the hill you're talking about, be safe wherever you go !

Aha, bless him sounds like he is a little character already. Sounds like something the kids would do playing one off against the other.
Yes walk is lovely and Tinkerbell loves it Big Grin Shame the weather isn't nice at the moment and it is too dark to that in the evenings now. Roll on the summer when we can up the walking again.
And thanks, yes I am safe when I am out. Ian stays and puts kids to bed becuase he works nights now. But I always tell him which way I am going and don't wander far in the evenings now.
Scubasteve
Scubasteve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sun Dec 11 2011, 20:23

xXxshelly_stanliexXx wrote:Went and took all 3 out was doing jogging one road walking another jogging the next etc lol, i have them police style leads so i wasnt even holding stans lead he just ran beside me near the end i put hoochs lead round me too and ran with them both like it tara is too short too do it with her police lead lol.

Im really enjoying doing the running with them they love it so do i Smile

well done Shelly, sounds like yolu are doing fab with it all. I do admire you running with all three Big Grin Going to have a nose at the police leads as they sound fab!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11 2011, 22:35

Scubasteve wrote:

Aha, bless him sounds like he is a little character already. Sounds like something the kids would do playing one off against the other.
Yes walk is lovely and Tinkerbell loves it Big Grin Shame the weather isn't nice at the moment and it is too dark to that in the evenings now. Roll on the summer when we can up the walking again.
And thanks, yes I am safe when I am out. Ian stays and puts kids to bed becuase he works nights now. But I always tell him which way I am going and don't wander far in the evenings now.

I'm thinking of trying singleton park at some point, although its been quite a while since I visited there. You should try Fendrod lake if you haven't already ... Loads of people walking their dogs, lots of swans and ducks there too, it's about a mile all round ... Absolutely beautiful in the summer : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Mon Dec 12 2011, 09:38

Yes I am very familiar with fendrod lake. We used to live in Bonymaen, 3 years ago now and I often walked down just me and my daughter when the oh was in work. She was about 1 at the time and loved it Big Grin It is really nice there.
Not so sure we would head that way now though, as it would be a fair trek from here down. Unless the oh came with us and we drove down for a walk.

We are going to try Singleton park in the summer possibly. Problem I have is I don't drive so wherever we go, I have to consider the distance getting there and back because of the 4 year old walking. She is a great walker and will happily walk an hour and half but does sometimes moan she is tired! Singleton park would be lovely though, so many places to walk there. I used to run cross country races there and it is beautiful.
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12 2011, 09:47

The last time I went into Singleton Park was to go raving at Escape Into The Park Laughing MANY years ago though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Mon Dec 12 2011, 12:21

Ha ha, we went there a few months back. Before we acquired Tinker though. We used to take kids to the lake and playground there in the summer!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12 2011, 12:32

I am looking forward to going back there Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Mon Dec 12 2011, 16:28

It is such a nice place. I go to Swansea uni, so no doubt when the weather gets warmer I will go over there on my breaks between lectures Smile
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2