Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy?

5 posters

Go down

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Empty Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy?

Post by Kezzx Sun Apr 25 2021, 11:32

Code:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20333000/3][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/20/33/30/00/7e2f0710.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20333000/1][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/20/33/30/00/d57f5e10.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20333000/2][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/20/33/30/00/f4ee8c10.jpg[/img][/url]

Kezzx
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Empty Re: Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy?

Post by Jenc Sun Apr 25 2021, 13:06

Hi & welcome to the forum wave

Welcome to the Staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you've decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your Staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household.

We have several information sheets for those of you looking for help with specific issues. You will find them here:

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Animated-arrow-image-0192 Training and behaviour information

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Animated-arrow-image-0192 Puppy information

If you can't find an answer to your question, just ask! You'll probably find someone on here has come across your problem too.

This forum is run by the members for the benefit of the users. It's your forum - get involved.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Animated-arrow-image-0192 Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Animated-arrow-image-0192 Here are a List of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Animated-arrow-image-0192 You can ask for Help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Animated-arrow-image-0192 How to update your Profile information
Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Animated-arrow-image-0192 See who the Admin, Moderators & Support staff are Here

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Empty Re: Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy?

Post by Jenc Sun Apr 25 2021, 13:08

Hi from me & Katy, welcome to our forum Smile
Can't see the pics, try this
https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t68009-new-how-to-post-photos-on-the-forum

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? B110
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Sun Apr 25 2021, 14:10

Hi & welcome.

What part of the world are you in?

gillybrent
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty staffy Sun Apr 25 2021, 18:25

Kezzx wrote:

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? 7e2f0710

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? D57f5e10

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? F4ee8c10

Hello and welcome
Here are your photos Smile
First thought is that your boy looks too tall for a staffy. How old is he ?
It’s not really a question about being particularly leggy as he looks well proportioned, just bigger everywhere than a staffy
He is gorgeous by the way, do tell us a little more about him

Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Nifty + Opium Black + Tigress
Dog(s) Ages : 15/04/2017 + 25/09/2018 + 02/05/2022
Support total : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sun Apr 25 2021, 20:52

Well done Nifty Big Grin
Gorgeous looking boy Love Struck He looks taller than Katy & she's 18" at the shoulder, way bigger than KC staffies! He looks to me to have Mastiff facial markings but unless you do a gene test you may never know. But as gorgeous as he is I wouldn't worry Love Struck

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezzx Mon Apr 26 2021, 17:12

gillybrent wrote:Hi & welcome.

Hi i am from Northern Ireland

Kezzx

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezzx Mon Apr 26 2021, 17:17

Nifty staffy wrote:
Kezzx wrote:

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? 7e2f0710

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? D57f5e10

Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? F4ee8c10

Hello and welcome
Here are your photos Smile
First thought is that your boy looks too tall for a staffy. How old is he ?
It’s not really a question about being particularly leggy as he looks well proportioned, just bigger everywhere than a staffy
He is gorgeous by the way, do tell us a little more about him

Hi,

Those pics where when i first got him he was 18 months old and i was told he was a staffy he has a staffy face just not the body. Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Eaa30d10
He would be coming up to 6 now but alot of people have said to me he is crossed with a pit or was an american staffy. I am just curious he is so good natured and would lick you to death but have moved house and few neighbours saying about him being a pit which isn’t great because they are illegal over here. I will try post a more recent one of him.

Last edited by Kezzx on Mon Apr 26 2021, 17:35; edited 1 time in total

Kezzx

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezzx Mon Apr 26 2021, 17:20

Jenc wrote:Well done Nifty Big Grin  
Gorgeous looking boy Love Struck He looks taller than Katy & she's 18" at the shoulder, way bigger than KC staffies! He looks to me to have Mastiff facial markings but unless you do a gene test you may never know. But as gorgeous as he is I wouldn't worry Love Struck

I was thinking that Myself he seems to have the beauty spots mastiffs have and the colouring too x

Kezzx

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezzx Mon Apr 26 2021, 17:20

gillybrent wrote:Hi & welcome.

Hi, Northern Ireland

Kezzx

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Tue Apr 27 2021, 11:59

I doubt that he has AmStaff in him, I'm more inclined to agree with the others - Mastiff type cross.

Either way he's absolutely gorgeous!

gillybrent

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll2 Tue Apr 27 2021, 16:17

What a lovely looking boy!

I echo what's already been said - mastiff cross.
Caryll2
Caryll2
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Is my dog is an amstaff or cross because his legs are far longer than a normal staffy? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Dempsey RIP & Badger RIP
Dog(s) Ages : RIP & RIP
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue Apr 27 2021, 19:53

Caryll, sorry to see that you have lost Dempsey Sad But I would love to see more off Badger maybe in Bully chat section. He looks gorgeous Love Struck EBT are my 2nd favourite breed inlove

Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down