is anyone breeding staffs with rikamias lines

Go down

is anyone breeding staffs with rikamias lines Empty is anyone breeding staffs with rikamias lines

Post by jackknife Mon Sep 30 2013, 09:11

hello im looking to buy a pup but i want a dog with rikamia in both sides of pedigree i have a 16 year old male and i would like the same breeding again could someone point me in the right direction thankyou in advance:) 

jackknife
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

is anyone breeding staffs with rikamias lines Empty Re: is anyone breeding staffs with rikamias lines

Post by jackknife Mon Sep 30 2013, 09:12

meant to say in the uk

jackknife

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

is anyone breeding staffs with rikamias lines Empty Re: is anyone breeding staffs with rikamias lines

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30 2013, 09:28

I'm sorry, but I've not heard of that line so I can't really help with that. We don't sell pups on here either, but if you're looking to get a new pup you could try searching for a list of breeders in the UK on the KC website. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackknife Mon Sep 30 2013, 09:57

hiya i think donellas was using this blood my old staff is out of bellglens time star of rikamia i would like the same again thankyou for your reply

jackknife

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down