breeding for the sake of breeding...

2 posters

Go down

breeding for the sake of breeding... Empty breeding for the sake of breeding...

Post by asa-james Thu May 30 2013, 22:18

thankfully not a staffy, but someone i know's labradoodle has just had a litter of eight, bred with another labradoodle, simply because she wanted to have pups in the house. she has four kids, does day boarding and walking for a few local dogs (not Lola) and thinks this is all a jolly jape!

thing that gets me it labradoodles are naught but ill tempered mogrels, and hers is no exception.

*edit* they do have a wonderful wiem who i always make the effort to see, and he has a real thang for Lola Laughing Love Struck
asa-james
asa-james
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

breeding for the sake of breeding... Empty Re: breeding for the sake of breeding...

Post by Steve Thu May 30 2013, 22:20

i want a labradoodle Love Struck

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

breeding for the sake of breeding... Empty Re: breeding for the sake of breeding...

Post by Guest Thu May 30 2013, 22:20

Poodles are not an easy dog to cope with they are hyper and over intelligent. To me they are a working dog more so than a fancy pet. Putting poodle into anything is automatically goin to make it wired to the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30 2013, 22:22

Hayley, I totally agree! Poodles really aren't the easy, placid dogs that people think they are. They're very intelligent & have very high drive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu May 30 2013, 22:30

they are great dog for people who are ellergic to dogs

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30 2013, 22:35

Some people just can't see that we have so many rescues needing homes that they shouldn't breed for the sake of it. at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30 2013, 22:35

Doesn't matter if you are allergic or not you still need a hell of a lot of energy for a poodle. I had two and on they really never stop. We would go walking for miles and he would run the whole way, running ahead then running back again then when he got home he would run up and down the hall like he was on speed and if you ever accidentally touched a squeak toy you would be in for it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu May 30 2013, 22:37

you need alot for a energy also

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down