Add something else to the list of things Dempsey's scared of

2 posters

Go down

Add something else to the list of things Dempsey's scared of Empty Add something else to the list of things Dempsey's scared of

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 19:58

Bubbles, apparently! His giant bubble wand and bubble gun arrived today. The wand and gun he doesn't have a problem with. But when the bubbles start coming down, he tries to walk away from them. Silly, silly dog.

Back to top Go down

Add something else to the list of things Dempsey's scared of Empty Re: Add something else to the list of things Dempsey's scared of

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 20:18

Loki was the same when in the house with them. Fools Laughing

Back to top Go down

Add something else to the list of things Dempsey's scared of Empty Re: Add something else to the list of things Dempsey's scared of

Post by janey Fri May 17 2013, 20:22

Laughing I didn't think he liked the normal bubbles, let alone giant ones!!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Fri May 17 2013, 20:29

Ah Dempsey, you silly boy Laughing
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 20:33

No, he's bubblephobic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 20:34

Laughing Laughing Laughing not so tough is he Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 20:38

Aww poor Dempsey you sure those bubbles were for him Eleanor? Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 20:59

Oh, these were the small bubbles! Laughing He didn't run away, but he made it very clear he didn't want anything to do with them. Tongues

And I couldn't possibly comment on any allegations that the bubbles might have been bought for my entertainment as well... Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 21:05

Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri May 17 2013, 21:08

Laughing cruel!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 21:14

I've never thought of using bubbles to entertain my little boy - might try it.

although I remember as a child, they had a strange kind of smell (so presumably, taste) - kind of soapy but with a high note of a kind of parafinny smell. Maybe not a dog's favourite flavour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 21:16

Aww he's bubble phobic poor Dempsey Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17 2013, 21:43

Tongues I'll try him with a couple of the bacon flavoured ones tomorrow from the big wand. If he still doesn't like them, I'll let it go.

More for me! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down