Sazzle
jamesbeil
Sera
Sookie
Taryn
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys? - Page 2 Empty Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys?

Post by Guest Sun May 05 2013, 14:47

First topic message reminder :

After my last topic on Logan's Newest Teddy I saw that a few of your lovely dogs like them as much as him. Logan has a BIG collection as he doesn't really like other toys.

I have noticed as well a few of your dogs like to play with unusual things rather than toys. e.g Socks/Bottles

So, the question is...

Does your dog(s) have a favourite unusual toy?

Here are a few pics of my fella over the past year with his, post pics of your doggies playing with theirs too if possible Smile

Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys? - Page 2 SDC11414_zps81640931
Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys? - Page 2 406139_389745494406801_1377128908_n_zpscc03d2c0
Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys? - Page 2 SDC12124_zps9d149200
Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys? - Page 2 SDC12134_zps9698b5e0

Back to top Go down

Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys? - Page 2 Empty Re: Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys?

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 07:46

That's just the way Logan sleeps with his. Great pic Kell Smile

Back to top Go down

Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys? - Page 2 Empty Re: Teddies Or Any Other Unusual Toys?

Post by Sera Mon May 06 2013, 08:05

MatLogan wrote:Brilliant pics, thanks for joining in Big Grin

I just wish my fella would play with normal toys lol!

Nitro likes balls too, but he's defiantly going to be a teddy lover lol! He also doesn't like dog treats :/. So I rinse puppy meat under a tap to remove the jelly, pat it dry... And use the chunks as treats. Fussy little devil! Laughing
Sera
Sera
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Nitro
Dog(s) Ages : 8 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 08:11

I don't get how some dogs are weird about their toys or food, it seems common but none of the dogs I've ever had have been like that. Plastic bottle? Toy. Rope? Toy. Teddy? Toy. Paper? Toy. Least it's easier to buy toys for him Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by jo garnett Mon May 06 2013, 09:54

I'm afraid our 2 'unstuff' any cuddly toy within 2 minutes Crying or Very sad Their toy box now consists of kongs, old rubber Croc sandals, Stag antlers, half a Jolly ball (those 'indestructible' ones!) and old socks tied together - everything is very tatty and in bits!!
jo garnett
jo garnett
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : both 3 years
Dog Gender(s) : Both female
Support total : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Kell Mon May 06 2013, 10:04

Mat - I am officially in love ..... with your Logan Smile (It is that bee pic that has done me in!)

Kell
Kell

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chiquito and Sheba
Dog(s) Ages : 21/01/2013 and 13/05/2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 10:20

Kell wrote:Mat - I am officially in love ..... with your Logan Smile (It is that bee pic that has done me in!)

If you want to steal him (ahem, I mean borrow), don't bother, I'm first in that line Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 10:27

jo garnett wrote:I'm afraid our 2 'unstuff' any cuddly toy within 2 minutes Crying or Very sad Their toy box now consists of kongs, old rubber Croc sandals, Stag antlers, half a Jolly ball (those 'indestructible' ones!) and old socks tied together - everything is very tatty and in bits!!

The tatty toys are the best ones Smile

Kell wrote:Mat - I am officially in love ..... with your Logan Smile (It is that bee pic that has done me in!)

Tara wrote:

If you want to steal him (ahem, I mean borrow), don't bother, I'm first in that line Big Grin

Haha thanks a lot he is a great boy tbh Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2