Unusual play things

4 posters

Go down

Unusual play things Empty Unusual play things

Post by Maxien78 Sat Nov 26 2011, 13:32

Sapphire has some weird taste in toys. Yes she plays with her neverending supply of toys, some of them she has destroyed lol, but her latest new toy is my washing up brush lol. I ght a new one as the other was getting old, but it dropped out of the shopping bag, she grabbed it and ran off with it and hid it, so i bought another one then out popped the one she nicked. She plays with it endlessly. Maybe it is the texture of the brush but she oves it. She throws it in the air and chases it, she chews it and yes it is indestructable for her at the moment which si good, but she absolutely loves it and takes it everywhere lol

What unusual things have your dogs taken ownership of?
Maxien78
Maxien78
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Unusual play things Empty Re: Unusual play things

Post by Maxien78 Sat Nov 26 2011, 13:36

Oh she also likes empty plastic bottles. She takes them out of the recycle bin and runs around with them and squashes them for us Big Grin We do have to take the cap and plastic ring off though, i don't want her chocking, but she has endless fun with those too, but they have to be clear bottles, she doesn;t like the coloured bottles unless they are fruit shoot bottles lol
Maxien78
Maxien78

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 13:36

Seems as if they always enjoy the cheap things. Suki loves empty plastic soda bottles and any hat I might wear Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sat Nov 26 2011, 14:03

Just about anything Jack finds on the ground is a toy to be chewed on Tongues
Dan
Dan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 15:19

Plastic bottles,catalogues,toilet rolls.Shes scared of cardboard boxes that are bigger then her though Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 16:07

well not really unusual but Jethro always loved empty flower pots of all sizes..and he loves empty cereal boxes to shred and spit out across the lawn...
Winston thinks anything he can grab from anywhere is his newest toy sensation!..boxes of tissues..toilet rolls....when I am doing the washing he always grabs a sock or something and runs off to his bed with it and then just sits with it......he even had a wire brush today..ouch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 16:54

vanessa wrote:

well not really unusual but Jethro always loved empty flower pots of all sizes..and he loves empty cereal boxes to shred and spit out across the lawn...
Winston thinks anything he can grab from anywhere is his newest toy sensation!..boxes of tissues..toilet rolls....when I am doing the washing he always grabs a sock or something and runs off to his bed with it and then just sits with it......he even had a wire brush today..ouch!

That's my boys
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 16:57

The only toy my dog plays with (and has ever played with) is a tray. She will spend hours running around with it in her mouth, flipping it over and barking and growling and attacking it. She'd be lost without it. It looks a bit worse for ware but its still living after 7 years!
Unusual play things Untitled-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxien78 Sat Nov 26 2011, 18:36

vanessa wrote:

Oh gosh don't get me started on flower pots Laughing So far Sapphire has destroyed 3 planter of flowers,she even managed to somehow move the planter and tip it all over my new gravel lol. She has got into digging holes and is even trying to rip up my new turf. But she has destroyed all the plastic plant pots in my little greenhouse (it doesn't have a door)

She loves my other halfs dirty socks, she loves my dressing gown, my daughters hair brush, and my sons blanket, but i think these are just items she loves simply because they are an item belonging to each of us and when i think about it, my other half uses his feet to play with Sapphire when she wants to play and he wants to relax, so there is the connection with his socks, my son always lays on the floor with his blanket over him and Sapphire will lie on his legs and sleep, my daughter is always brushing her hair and Sapphire will tease her and jump up to grab the brush or when my daughter is playing with her she will sniff at her hair, and i am always in my dressing gown, cuz its cosy and warm and im a lazy so n' so Tongues

She has a number of 'normal' toys that she plays with. Her Frizbi (sp) which she just likes to scratch at (ill post video tomorrow) her puppy teddy whih she has almost destroyed but she absolutely loves it and rolls around the floor with it and everything, she has sooo much fun and if she missplaces it and then finds it she goes schitzo with it by running up and down the house with it in her mouth and throwing it about Laughing Then she has her Zebra, its a sorta of rope type of toy which she ripped the head to peices for the aqueaky, but she lid it that much we just took the sqeaky out and the stuffing and now she has it until she completely destroys it. Oooh and i can't forget her little puzzle treat dispenser lol She hides it until SHE thinks she deserves a few treats and wants it refilling Laughing

Oooh i love her she's amazing!
Maxien78
Maxien78

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27 2011, 00:48

Maxien78 wrote:
vanessa wrote:

Oh gosh don't get me started on flower pots Laughing So far Sapphire has destroyed 3 planter of flowers,she even managed to somehow move the planter and tip it all over my new gravel lol. She has got into digging holes and is even trying to rip up my new turf. But she has destroyed all the plastic plant pots in my little greenhouse (it doesn't have a door)

She loves my other halfs dirty socks, she loves my dressing gown, my daughters hair brush, and my sons blanket, but i think these are just items she loves simply because they are an item belonging to each of us and when i think about it, my other half uses his feet to play with Sapphire when she wants to play and he wants to relax, so there is the connection with his socks, my son always lays on the floor with his blanket over him and Sapphire will lie on his legs and sleep, my daughter is always brushing her hair and Sapphire will tease her and jump up to grab the brush or when my daughter is playing with her she will sniff at her hair, and i am always in my dressing gown, cuz its cosy and warm and im a lazy so n' so Tongues

She has a number of 'normal' toys that she plays with. Her Frizbi (sp) which she just likes to scratch at (ill post video tomorrow) her puppy teddy whih she has almost destroyed but she absolutely loves it and rolls around the floor with it and everything, she has sooo much fun and if she missplaces it and then finds it she goes schitzo with it by running up and down the house with it in her mouth and throwing it about Laughing Then she has her Zebra, its a sorta of rope type of toy which she ripped the head to peices for the aqueaky, but she lid it that much we just took the sqeaky out and the stuffing and now she has it until she completely destroys it. Oooh and i can't forget her little puzzle treat dispenser lol She hides it until SHE thinks she deserves a few treats and wants it refilling Laughing

Oooh i love her she's amazing!

Oh Maxy......is'nt it wonderful how we can talk about all of the cheeky destruction causes by our dogs and still be able to say what you just said.

"Oooh i love her she's amazing!"

Big Grin Wink day dreaming applause batting eyelashes kiss >Big Grin< \\\\\\\\m/ thumbs up hee hee not worthy peace sign star

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle121 Sun Nov 27 2011, 03:07

maxien78 youre puppy is gorgeous..im sorry but if i saw youre dog im afraid i'd have to steal her and set up home in another country hahaha Smile

Rochelle121
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : perriot (pronounced peer-oh)
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27 2011, 07:31

hahaha yes Lisa how true! our beloved doggies can grab anything and destroy it.. and we still love them and think they are adorable!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun Nov 27 2011, 08:25

Kora loves her laundry basket....https://youtu.be/z5gdCCMs8wQ
Big Phil
Big Phil
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Kora
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28 2011, 09:16

Tyson loves empty soda bottles too, sometimes he does not wait until they are empty. When he thinks I am not paying attention he will do a grab and run - anything goes with this from the remote to a blackberry! We had a tree trimmed a few months back and he has taken to bringing small logs for chewing. Makes a damn mess. He knows he is not supposed to bring them in but tries to sneak in when I am not looking so we have this to and fro story for at least an hour each evening. Damn he is stubborn but I would not change a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28 2011, 10:28

At the moment, anything that he can get to and fits in his mouth, and as you are all aware, they have big mouths! Vlad had 3 of our cats toys in his gob all at once a couple of nights ago! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down