Nothing better than the staffy personality

Go down

Nothing better than the staffy personality Empty Nothing better than the staffy personality

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 05:19

They really have the best personalities - even when they're sighing and sulking! I usually let Roxy sleep on the couch during the day (Vinny will have that privilege when he's older and I trust his bladder Tongues ). Yesterday, Roxy's school trainer came over for a visit and since we were having tea etc I wasn't going to let Roxy in the lounge with us.

Well, before teacher had gotten through the door she was covered in muddy paw prints, her shopping bag was ripped and she was covered in slobber (good thing she loves Rox!). While we sat in the lounge, Roxy alternated between standing up at the baby gate and "spying" on us round the corner of the wall; to lying in the corridor crying instead of going to play with her brother (and Roxy doesn't usually cry!).

The minute she was let in she was all over her favourite teacher. Mmmm, might have had something to do with the smelly treats she had for Roxy and Vinny Laughing

Nothing better than the staffy personality 778844_10151230374831627_1653247451_o

Back to top Go down

Nothing better than the staffy personality Empty Re: Nothing better than the staffy personality

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 05:28

Laughing

Great photo too Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Nothing better than the staffy personality Empty Re: Nothing better than the staffy personality

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:08

They def have a lot of personality. I read somewhere somebody saying "they are the most human-like of all breeds", I think this is very true!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:11

Great pic and story Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:17

MatLogan wrote:They def have a lot of personality. I read somewhere somebody saying "they are the most human-like of all breeds", I think this is very true!

Very true indeed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:19

Brilliant Laughing and love the pic, Vinny's grown a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:21

Tara wrote:Brilliant Laughing and love the pic, Vinny's grown a lot!
Can you believe it?! He is 4 months this week and there's not much difference in height between the two. Last we weighed him he was 15kg - about a week ago I think. He's going to be massive!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 09:08

i love them Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 09:09

kenny d wrote:i love them Big Grin
Me Too!!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 09:13

Nice pic Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by racamoe Thu Feb 07 2013, 09:29

I agree they are one of a kind Smile
racamoe
racamoe
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down