jola139
debtom
Nosipho
Dan330
Kathy
Mark
12 posters

Go down

Whats your fur babies personality?? Empty Whats your fur babies personality??

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 07:54

I think all dogs got a personality, but no dog has one like a staffy Big Grin
Kenny got a swagger about him, like "mr cool", He just struts his stuff as if to say "Here I am, I've arrived!! Cool He's like a human.
I love the way he has a mad 5 min, tucks his tail in, ears back in the wind, and runs in random directions super fast. I love his wiggly bum when i get home, his sloppy kisses, he sometimes, when i get in, scrambles to find anything to put in his mouth to trot around the house, in circles wiggling his bum. I love when he's tired and just chills out on his back Love Struck I love how he trys to get comfy on the couch, jumps up, kinda digs the throw over into a position of his liking, the plonks down. So, whats your baby like Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Whats your fur babies personality?? Empty Re: Whats your fur babies personality??

Post by Mark Fri Dec 14 2012, 08:34

Miley is sly and clever she knows when cooking is over and goes work top surfing. She also jumps up on the chair near the window and growls at any passers by saying this is my house stay away. I love the way she tosses her ball around chasing it then goes and pulls her bed around with her teeth and flops on it. She knows when her meal times are and when she wants toilet comes to us and paws us to go out. Overall I hope she is very happy with us she has everything a dog could wish for and more. We love her loads Smile
Mark
Mark
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Whats your fur babies personality?? Empty Re: Whats your fur babies personality??

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 08:42

Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 13:40

The spawn of the devil.

Nah Laughing Loki is a mischievous, playful, clingy dog. He has no manners at the moment Rolling Eyes, he'll do anything for a treat, he's clever and picks up commands quickly (doesn't always choose to listen though Laughing), but the thing I love the most is his clinginess. He likes playing, he likes running around, and he likes walks, but he'll take affection over any of that. He used to hate sitting still to be stroked, and now he'll sit there and enjoy it and if you stop for a couple of seconds, he'll look up at you to see why you've stopped, and if you don't continue, he'll walk to someone else instead. I think he's clingy even for a Staff, and he's only half-Staff, so that's surprising, but that's the reason I wanted a Staff, so I'm happy with it.

Oh, and he's a sly old fox, he'll stalk you in the shadows and try to trip you up like a cat, just because he knows it's almost time for food Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Dec 14 2012, 14:00

Great thread,

Rocky is like a soft duvet and a teddy bear all in one. He is very protective of his Mum & Dad and would tell anyone off who gets in his way. When my hubby and I get in from shopping he has to bring us something like a shoe or the blanket from his crate, he is soooo soft.

When I go to bed at night he is curled up on the bottom of the bed, then when I wake up in the morning he is cuddled up beside me. I love him so much Love Struck Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan330 Fri Dec 14 2012, 14:44

Monty = Tazmainian Devil
Dan330
Dan330
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Monty
Dog(s) Ages : 9 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Fri Dec 14 2012, 15:19

Skibadee is feisty, fiery, opinionated, lazy, confident and stubborn. Tali is a real mummy's girl, cuddly, always wants to be on your lap, has to come everywhere with you, cries at the door if you go to the toilet and is always smiling, shes also very highly strung and gets nervous about stupid things. Kali-Mist is so laid back shes horizontal, mischevious, soft, loving, and quite compassionate, loves cuddles but also loves rough and tumble, can be boistrous but always has a loving look in her eyes.
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 15:28

I would say lexi is a bland personality. lol. she never does much and doesnt like to play with toys, but will surprise me by randomly wanting to play for around 2 ball throws, then buggers off. but mostly shes independent and aloof. Id say shes not a very confident dog but puts on a bravado to other dogs. She does seek reassurance a lot, but she really aims to please even if it is getting the ball once to make me smile. From what i have heard of her siblings one of them is exactly the same as her!

And ya know what, shes totally like me too, i'm exactly the same. It takes a lot of rile me up and i get bored easy and i do seek a llot of reassurance lol

Back to top Go down

Post by debtom Fri Dec 14 2012, 15:49

Caley is a sensitive soul, loves a cuddles under the bed covers in the morning when let out of her crate and hates being told off, she will harrass you until you forgive her. She goes crazy when we get home from work, crazy when the kids are home from school and will not settle until she knows we are all safely at home and she absolutely loves flipping onto her back for a belly rub, then a second later she will be like a tornado charging around in circles and then from one room to another, to then collapsing on the settee beside daddy Love Struck I could never be without her now.
debtom
debtom
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Whats your fur babies personality?? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Caley
Dog(s) Ages : Born 2 April 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Fri Dec 14 2012, 20:21

I could talk about Debo all day. He's the heart of the house. He turned our s lives around.What he's like? He's always happy,it suprised everyone bu his cheerfull approach. Always waggling tail. Like a real boy ,he will go to play to his daddy and for cudle alwyas to me Love Struck . He sooooo clever also. And try to ignore him,he will do anything to get your attention. He can read your moods so well. He's my best friend.
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 20:23

Cairo is a sensitive baby.Loves cuddles and reassurance,but she guards the house and always barks at strangers who knock the door.She is also a huge pig and would eat all day if i let her Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Fri Dec 14 2012, 20:37

Forgot to add he's a big softy and scared of anything like bin bags,strange noises etc. Couple of times when others dogs barks,shows teeth etc on him, he just looked at me suprised" Mummy ,what do they want from me,what does it mean?"
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 21:03

Our Special Babies Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 21:21

What is my fur baby like?

Kuchar is the lovingest dog I have ever known - he covers everyone with kisses for as long as they can stand it. And he is so CUTE - you'd have to be very hard-hearted not to want to stroke and cuddle him every second of the day. And he is so enthusiastic about everything and everyone he sees - what excitement! And he's so nosy - what have you got - let me see it, what's that over there - let me see it. And he's so disobedient and deaf when he sees someone or something when out on a walk. And when (eventually) he is tired and sleepy, he cuddles up like a big furry hot-water bottle. And I love him to bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Dec 14 2012, 21:40

Sausage sleeps.
And sleeps.
And sleeps some more.
Then she eats.
Then sleeps.
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 21:52

Working dog wrote:Sausage sleeps.
And sleeps.
And sleeps some more.
Then she eats.
Then sleeps.
Sounds just like our last staffy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 22:32

Harvey is a tart loves attention, a snog or two and to flash everyone.

He's also very very clever far to clever for his own good and just generally a clown Laughing he's also a machine the oh says!

Chance I'll add anyway Big Grin

He is erm not the brightest dog Wink

He's massively protective especially over me, neurotic and very untrusting.

But with us he's a massive soppy lump that loves nothing more then to cuddle all day and have a cheeky snog Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel33 Fri Dec 14 2012, 23:31

Biscuit is an absolute diamond.. but she's mental Laughing She's incredibly loyal and once she knows you the most affectionate dog you could ever meet! Very protective and maternal over anything that she can look after, fiery, tenacious and opinionated; but a big sensitive softy behind all of that bravado. She's neurotic and always acts before she thinks, and has very little impulse control. She's naturally quite an anxious dog but bonds very quickly with the right people, and is very smiley and just a clown when she's comfortable. I genuinely think she's a canine version of me Laughing
Rachel33
Rachel33
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bug (Biscuit)
Dog(s) Ages : 7 ish
Support total : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Oswald Sat Dec 15 2012, 03:02

Love this thread! Can't wait to find out what Oswald's personality is!
Oswald
Oswald

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Oswald
Dog(s) Ages : 31/10/12
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:44

Romeo is a littlediva honestly. he hates getting dirty or wet. if he walks in mud he tries to clean it off instantly, if there are puddles he will walk around them, if it rains he wont go outside. He really is a dog about luxtury. he has pulled all his blankets ontop of one of the sofas and claimed that he shall slepp there now. he's rather mellow for a staffy though. for about 10min's he'll be all over the place if something fun happens but then he rather snuggle up and cuddle. he's very clingy, where ever i go he is, even when we walk he is always lookin over his shoulder to see where i am, even if he is on the lead. even though he is very friendly he can be a little shy and rather come to you then have a stranger come to him. he's a real city dog, never slept a day outside in his life, fussy to a fault and walks around like he's the king of everything. but he is super playful when you grab out his fave toys, learns new tricks in a heart beat too.

to simple it down he's:
pampered
prissy
sookie
opitunistic
clumsy
doesnt like children (freak staffy)
over grown lap dog.
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kelpie Sun Dec 16 2012, 20:33

Rolo... where to start? He's funny, the clown about town, has got the nickname LOL for a reason. He's all heart, Loves everyone and cannot understand that not everyone loves him (although they should).
He chases his tail, then when he gets dizzy lays on his back, legs in the air still twitching to try and grab it.
He loves the big pink fluffy dressing gown, but if Mummy is wearing it... there is nothing else in the world better for him.
He has a deep side too, when my old dog is poorly, he's curled up by his side, no trying to pull him over, no jumping on him. Just total respect and love.
That's my furr baby Rolo Love Struck
kelpie
kelpie

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rolo
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 years old
Support total : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by BigNick8 Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:32

Ella is my best friend, I know it's an old cliche that a dog is a man's best friend; but she really is.
I have numerous silly nicknames for her, we play all kinds of games and I have trained her all by myself with no outside help. I'm really proud of the dog she is, and was very upset and concerned when she had to go under surgery recently. We go everywhere except work together, she accompanies me on 2 or 3 night fishing expeditions and is exceptionally well behaved beside the water. She loves a fuss, and isn't bothered who is giving it to her as long as she's the centre of attention. If I'm out, she goes ballistic when I return; and it is the same every morning when I get up and come downstairs. She makes me laugh, makes me cry, and I'd be lost without her now.
When I can suss out how to upload videos from my iPhone I will post some of them on here for your enjoyment, and think you'll agree that she really is a real character Wink
BigNick8
BigNick8
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Ella
Dog(s) Ages : 14 Months
Support total : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down