No-pulling harnes,oh and I'm so pleased with it.

4 posters

Go down

No-pulling harnes,oh and I'm so pleased with it. Empty No-pulling harnes,oh and I'm so pleased with it.

Post by jola139 Mon Jan 21 2013, 13:24

Debo didn't do good on walking on the lead. He pulled really bad and he's getting stronger. So we went to pah yesterday to buy halti. I saw many good reviews on it, so I thought I'll give it a try. We tried all the sizes but even the s size Debo took off with paw. So we tried no pull harnes, the shop assistant (staffy owner) said it works on her dog and if we not happy we can bring it back. I've got different dog! Just a little lead correction and he 's back on my side. If I want him to go right or left just little pull to that side and he goes. I'm so please with it. And the walks are more fun.
jola139
jola139
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down

No-pulling harnes,oh and I'm so pleased with it. Empty Re: No-pulling harnes,oh and I'm so pleased with it.

Post by Kathy Mon Jan 21 2013, 13:26

Really pleased to read that you have found something that works for you both. A great recommendation for others too, thanks
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

No-pulling harnes,oh and I'm so pleased with it. Empty Re: No-pulling harnes,oh and I'm so pleased with it.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21 2013, 13:28

Glad it worked for you! It can be a bit frustrating/tiresome on a walk when they decide to pull the whole time. I always walk Logan on the harness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21 2013, 13:38

Might have to try this Big Grin Loki's usually good walking, but when he sees a dog...or something that catches his eye...it's terrible. Glad it's working for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Jan 21 2013, 17:30

Sounds like P@H where really helpful, it pays to take a bit of time getting the right fit, happy you have Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Mon Jan 21 2013, 17:40

Yes,she was great, she didn't mind Debo jummping and they had lovely chat:).
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21 2013, 18:23

Sounds much better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21 2013, 19:50

Great news
So much better for everyone when they aren't pulling. I find since Blue started walking at my heal nicely I ended up taking him on longer walks as it was more of a pleasure. Win - Win

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTheStaffie Mon Jan 21 2013, 22:37

Great news that you found a way to make walks more fun as he doesn't pull, I'm lucky because my boy stops when told to, just a little correction and he's by my side again, but sometimes he decides to just lay down because he wants to pull lool but as soon as we get his ball out he's back on his feet lol (normally he lays down if we don't go the same way as we normally goes he's a smart dog and knows the ways so if we change the ways he'll lay down lool )
DragonTheStaffie
DragonTheStaffie

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Dragon
Dog(s) Ages : DOB - 25-12-2010
Support total : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Mon Jan 21 2013, 22:49

I know ,it makes my life so much easier. It also helps with meeting other dogs( Debo thinks everyone's a friend), I feel like I have more control without force.
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21 2013, 22:59

Glad you found something that works for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down