odd white spots and balding patches

2 posters

Go down

odd white spots and balding patches Empty odd white spots and balding patches

Post by markeB Tue Sep 14 2010, 21:21

hello a little while ago my bitch developed small white lumps on her temples and thinning hair on her flanks underside and temples.i also noticed that a shaved section of her back [stitches accident a while ago] hadnt grown back fully or properly
odd white spots and balding patches IMG_1487

odd white spots and balding patches IMG_1492

odd white spots and balding patches IMG_1488-1

odd white spots and balding patches IMG_1491

on the advice of a breeder i work with he suggested it was an allergy as it seemed to start when pollen season started ,i started using evening primrose oil and cooling tablets and also conditioning tablets and sulphour rock in water.all in all the hair problem seemed to clear up pretty quickly there after.although she stil has the little white spots in her ears ..
markeB
markeB
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Ellie and Leo
Dog Gender(s) : Ellie bitch leo dog
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

odd white spots and balding patches Empty Re: odd white spots and balding patches

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14 2010, 21:31

hi mark has your dog been in season lately? the balding on the underside often happens a few weeks after your bitch comes into season her body thinks she is about to whelp that's why there is balding around her nipples.

Back to top Go down

odd white spots and balding patches Empty Re: odd white spots and balding patches

Post by Steve Tue Sep 14 2010, 21:40

Sad oo dear poor ellie i never seen that before

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14 2010, 21:45

i would bring her to the vet just to be on the safe side, it could be some sort of parasite or maybe a touch of mange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down