allergic reaction

Go down

allergic reaction Empty allergic reaction

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 18:03

Back in the summer i nearly lost both Taz and Cassie.
Cassie has this thing about bugs she chases catches and eat's, she was chases a wasp and it had her in the ear and around the same time Taz also got stung in his ear by one. both their ears started to swell up with half hour the side of their faces, so on the way to vets Taz started having breathing problems because his air ways were starting to close i had to wrestle with him and eventually got a straw down his throat, the vets met us out side and replaced the straw with their own tube, another five minutes and he would of suffocated. Cassie even though she got stung first fought it on her own by the time i got her to the vets. Anyways just be carefull i know i will be .

Back to top Go down

allergic reaction Empty Re: allergic reaction

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06 2011, 01:17

MissRogue wrote:Back in the summer i nearly lost both Taz and Cassie.
Cassie has this thing about bugs she chases catches and eat's, she was chases a wasp and it had her in the ear and around the same time Taz also got stung in his ear by one. both their ears started to swell up with half hour the side of their faces, so on the way to vets Taz started having breathing problems because his air ways were starting to close i had to wrestle with him and eventually got a straw down his throat, the vets met us out side and replaced the straw with their own tube, another five minutes and he would of suffocated. Cassie even though she got stung first fought it on her own by the time i got her to the vets. Anyways just be carefull i know i will be .

miss rogue you must be the most unlucky person iv came across every thing seems to happen to you good job your so level headed and clued up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06 2011, 01:22

bigwazza wrote:
MissRogue wrote:Back in the summer i nearly lost both Taz and Cassie.

miss rogue you must be the most unlucky person iv came across every thing seems to happen to you good job your so level headed and clued up

I'm glad it doesn't happen all at once but tis been a rough couple of years...level headed...only with animals, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Thu Jan 06 2011, 12:14

Tali my youngest dog and Brandy her sister have horrible allergies too, when you walk them in the summer they sometimes come up in hives, it looks horrible they look like bubble wrap. Hasn't needed a trip to the vets yet, usually a dose of liquid piriton works wonders. That must have been so scary though when your dogs got stung, I would have been so frightened!!
Nosipho
Nosipho
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06 2011, 12:17

An anti-histamine such as piriton is a great thing to have around - just in case!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down