behaviour on my staff the last two days

2 posters

Go down

behaviour on my staff the last two days Empty behaviour on my staff the last two days

Post by swansmike Wed May 23 2012, 17:05

he has gone a bit mad, i dont know if its from the heat or because my mums dog is in season, maybe both.
my mum has two teacup chihuahuas, one boy , one girl

saying that, about 2 weeks ago he has started peeing on everything outside aswell, marking it all.

-he just wont settle , cried all night, and today hasnt ate any of his food, i put him outside for 5 minutes earlier let him back in and he was jumping all over me and peed a little bit from being so excicted.

any idea what i could do? i know it will probaly pass when the weather goes cooler and my mums dog is not in season, but i thought id ask just incase.

i struggle to even get on the laptop haha.. he is either on my shoulder licking hell out of me or throwing my legs and feet up in the air.

swansmike
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : bronx
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

behaviour on my staff the last two days Empty Re: behaviour on my staff the last two days

Post by Guest Wed May 23 2012, 17:31

How old is he Mike , I take it he hasn'tr been neutered ??

Back to top Go down

behaviour on my staff the last two days Empty Re: behaviour on my staff the last two days

Post by swansmike Wed May 23 2012, 17:41

he is 10 months old mate, nope he hasnt i havent thought about that yet

swansmike

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : bronx
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23 2012, 17:52

He is just coming into his teens, he will be a little mental from now lol. Lots of stimulation, lots of walks and exercise and he will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23 2012, 17:54

10 months ?? I expect the heat to slow him down a bit if anything , so maybe it is the bitch in season, they grow up so fast these days Sad You just need to keep an eagle eye on him. I wouldn't be surprised if the weather is putting him off his food, it's killing Tilly , she's just laid in front of a fan !! Hopefully someone will come along soon that has a few more ideas Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23 2012, 21:22

Oooh. 10 months old & a bitch in season near him? Yes, that'll unsettle him alright! You need to tell him the facts of life.....Staff crossed with Chihuaha doesn't work! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24 2012, 00:13

Most likely the onset of the teenage phase and the dog in heat .

Back to top Go down

Post by steve76 Thu May 24 2012, 01:42

you have a very similar problem to me, the lady in the flat below ours has a gs bitch in heat and marley ca
n smell her and it's hot, marley has acted stupid for the best part of 2 days now. tried him on his 10ft garden cable. but no he smell the gs andd she's in heat, he's an idiot, trying to get to they're garden he almost choked himself through pulling and charging at the gate. well he is now indoors while the neighbors dogs are out as we have to walk through her garden to get out of our property. our neighbor is great and easy going so we don't get any problems yet
steve76
steve76
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24 2012, 12:54

Caryll wrote:Oooh. 10 months old & a bitch in season near him? Yes, that'll unsettle him alright! You need to tell him the facts of life.....Staff crossed with Chihuaha doesn't work! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I tend to agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down