such a pain in the ***!

4 posters

Go down

such a pain in the ***!  Empty such a pain in the ***!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18 2012, 17:22

coming back from walking my lot this after noon, just coming up the alley way approaching the parking lot outside my building
and who should i see without an owner or a muzzle..
Troy again aloud to rome the streets, he seen me but luckily not my dogs other wise he would of had them,
I had to back up back down the alley way, unleash Taz use the girls lead on them and Taz tie them to the lamp post,
go back upto the car park, call troy over put him on leash and muzzle, walk back down to my lot with him
(I couldn't leave my lot in that alley way too long not very trustworthy people around)
I had to untie my lot, hold mine and Troy especially Troy away from my lot,
he was so aggressive wanting to get to my lot he was actually foaming at the mouth.
got them all into the building, shoo'd my lot upstairs (where my place is)
they all listened and didn't try anything,
i think it was more they were terrified of Troy.
Took him downstairs kicked crap into his owners door which they were not even home
seriousely! So i tied troy to their door handle and wrote them a little note saying
if i see this dog without a leash/muzzle or owner again ill call the dog warden the police
anyone who will listen so he can placed in a home with a responsible owner.

This whole situation with Troy has knocked me for six, I don't mean to toot my own horn but i used to be a darn good dog walker/handler trainer and behaviourist, no other fights with any dog has ever phased me, I'v worked with some pretty bad cases as well, I knew what to look out for what to avoid if an aggressive dog come upto my lot i can/could handle it but Troy he doesn't behave like any other aggressive case i have ever seen not even in movies, there is no posturing/stiffness/growling/dominance, he charges for the closest target and tears into them, like he did with my Taz he has knocked my confidence in my skills with dogs straight into the gutter, I'm a nervous wreck coming to and from my own building, I can clearly see why people are so judgmental of the breed I really can of course i know it is not his fault but he is vicious he doesn't want to fight for dominance or territory he wants to kill. I called the dog warden after the usual there is nothing we can do because its dog on dog the only thing he can do something about is the "out without an owner" rubbish.

Back to top Go down

such a pain in the ***!  Empty Re: such a pain in the ***!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18 2012, 18:58

Some people dont deserve dogs!!! .. troy needs a good home with people who are willing to work with his DA issues and know how to handle him!! eugh .. not fair on responsible dog owners to be worried about walking there own dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18 2012, 19:22

I would personally love to take on Troy atleast i got him where i can keep an eye on him then, but my lot are freaked out because he lives in the same building never mind the same flat. They completely stress out when they hear his nails on the buildings flooring downstairs, luckily enough i can still calm them down when they hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18 2012, 19:24

poor things! .. have to think of your own first in situations like this dont ya

Back to top Go down

Post by CMR Sat Feb 18 2012, 19:59

unfortunately the dogs don't stand a chance if the owners don't curb aggressive behaviour. if they go out of their way to encourage it as well then even if you'd be the daddy of dog trainers there wouldn't be much you could do for him
CMR
CMR
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lucy
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18 2012, 20:03

He only gets let out once a day in the parking lot outside for a bathroom then he is in for the rest of the day, he must be so frustrated so unstable i feel so sorry for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Sun Feb 19 2012, 00:44

I'd be able to take him on in a more stable household.
Shame we can't see any pictures of him. Is he human aggressive as well?
Skullkandi
Skullkandi
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
such a pain in the ***!  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19 2012, 03:40

No he's not humane aggressive but for some reason the owner won't let him near kids (they were building a snow man and he completely freaked out)
He's not going to give up Troy anyway unfortunately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19 2012, 09:45

Hi miss rouge, im from wales too,near porth. We seem to get alot of that up my way too. It's really scary when approched by an aggressive dog with no owner. I dont understand some people. Why have a dog and let it roam. I dont enjoy my walks with kenny as much because i allways seem to come across a dog roaming free. I know not all dogs a aggressive,but 1 incident does make you lose confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pado Sun Feb 19 2012, 17:22

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 02:40; edited 1 time in total

Pado
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
such a pain in the ***!  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Sun Feb 19 2012, 19:13

it must make you so mad,knowing that the poor dog is being treated this way,some people just should'nt have dogs angry
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19 2012, 20:03

he dosn't escape they just open the door and a couple of hours later he is either found or he comes back. they are seriousely irresponsible people. Troy looks in extremely good physical condition he's a red staffy cross gotta be a cross because he is bigger up and out than my boy Taz and is all bull his head alone is twice as big as Taz and Taz is cross labrador.
They thought of him killing another animal or being killed him self is what is stopping me in my tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down