Kathy
flame
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time to take over the keyboard - Page 2 Empty Time to take over the keyboard

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26 2012, 11:11

First topic message reminder :

Hi humans, This is Tyson. My human has been upset with the posts accross the forum being really heavy and depressing of late. I think it is time for Tinkerbell (and all my other Techno literate buddies here) to send some posts on life as we see it. I know she will really enjoy that. idea

Back to top Go down

Time to take over the keyboard - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to take over the keyboard

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27 2012, 20:39

Phew. No idea whats going on here... hoomin ma is richochette off the walls! Went to a party up the road had a chilling with Toby and Ruby (Like the man hoomin there... he has top dog smell about him)

Daisy, must be tres cool to play in the anow, I prolly sleeping when you read this.

Roxy, I get ya. Hot here in Jozi tho not as bad as you. Glad ma walks me before sunrise now. Know nothing about girly hoomins as ma only has big boys. They ooze testosterone and always seem to be hacking for position. Wierd pack this.

Vlad, I know bath time sucks but it feels good being fussed over.

Monte, my mate. Dont worry about you missing bits. Mine gone too and life is sensational. Have no idea why they make such a fuss. I know my hooomin brothers shudder whenever ma mentions the DEED.

Wow Frosty, luv me mate Frosty but I sense another genius like me in you. So glad you have found your forever home and a tru brother in Monte. jealous mate jealous. Wink

Yay Suki, you dad is home and I hope he brought you a nice pressie. Farts are just hot air babe - chill.

Diesel, I like stuffing up stuffed things too and Alex I dunno hoomins with poles Sad

Oi Violet, what happend at the vets?No pokes I hope. Just a word: As a lady, never ever let us males know whats up with your private bits - too much for our pea brains. Blushing

PADO LET FRANK SPEAK

Oh and Rocky, you Limey, what you know from La Dolce Vita? BTW your friends sound cool.

Where is my girl Izzy???? Sad

Here she comes with the bedtime biccies. Later peeps.

Back to top Go down

Time to take over the keyboard - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to take over the keyboard

Post by jshrew Fri Jan 27 2012, 20:44

Hey everyone

Only just got back on here as my mom disappeared again for a few days and left me with my nan and pop and my grumpy aunt Lucky. Lucky was poorly a few weeks back and kept falling over and her head tilted as if she was plotting something more than just how to tempt me into playing swap the bone but she is back to pretending she is a puppy again you really wouldn't think that she was 11 years older than me. Still it means that pop takes us out for longer walks and he still finds it funny to say he is taking Ledger to the heath.

Sssh dont tell mom but when I stay over pop gives me a chew every night before bed Wink

Well I'm back home now and although I do have to battle with this white block for the best nook between mom and the arm of the sofa (I find rubbing my paw on the touchpad to highlight and delete things works) I have still worked hard to make up for a week of not giving cuddles to mom even if she has done something to that horrible clicking thing on the wall I dont like that noise but after a while it becomes warm and glowing, I like it then, and I'm going to lie infront of it now and chew the bone I just picked out of the treat box Big Grin
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Fri Jan 27 2012, 21:14

Ty wrote:
Oi Violet, what happend at the vets?No pokes I hope. Just a word: As a lady, never ever let us males know whats up with your private bits - too much for our pea brains. Blushing

Bums are private?! But I am always sticking mines in someones face! Okay, well lets start calling them "TAIL troubles" then. So, I went to the vets for my tail troubles, and I done ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM round the waiting room, and an old man dog was like "I am too old for this", and another dog shouted in my ear, which I did not like. But that dog had been in to get it's bum cleaned, so maybe that's why it barked - to warn me! So then I went in to see the vet lady, and I had her chase me round the table a couple of times, and she took my temperature, which I did not like, and then I got needles in my neck, which was not cool, because I had on my FLY collar that I like and it interfered. AND THEN, vet lady said that it was right enough for me to be eating rice. I thought my human just made that up, but no, now she has back up! Fortunately, I avoided eating my rice by just kicking it about the floor and smooching it in, and pretending I had eaten it - my human will never know! Bwah ha ha. I miss my grubs that I like, but at least I am not making sicks anymore, so that is good. When I start to do that, my human starts chasing me around with a newspaper in front of my mouths Sad I don't even know why I talk to her sometimes. She is lucky that it is comfy to lie on her head or I wouldn't let her live with me anymore.

So now I need to take my medicines, which are ok, but I don't really know about this syringe business Sad Shoots it right in my mouths and sometimes on my chops a bit. Still tastes better than RICE though.
linzy
linzy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27 2012, 21:51

It cold owt 2day butt i stilz want to go park and cee my frends. If i run alot i shoild bee warm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28 2012, 05:04

Geez, it's hard work getting my Mum off the computer to give me a turn at wits end
It's going to be even HOTTER here today....Mum said the radio man told her it was going to be 42 degrees ( whatever "degrees" are ) but Mum was'nt too happy when she heard that. So, ma' Mummy has filled my water bowl up with fresh cool water and put the cool wind machine on again ......
I sometimes get a bit bored when I can't go out in the day for big runs, so I just chew on anything I can find that looks good to me. Gotta occupy myself somehow don't I . Hopefully Mum and dad will take me out for a walk when it is dark and a LITTLE bit cooler ............ I needs to get some serious sniffing shinnanigans happenin'. Mum and Dad don't know where the good sniffing spots are, so I give them a good pull on the lead, and tell them "this way" but they always want to walk on the path. Boooorrrring !!!
When Mummy went to pick up the oldest girly yesterday I got to go for a ride in the car too. I stand up and watch all the other "things" go by. It's good fun in the car and I am always on my best behaviour when it's just me and my Mummy. When we stop at the coloured lights I give her kisses to show her how much I love her, but when we move I have to be a good girl and leave her alone. When we picked up the girly and her friend I gave them big kisses too and I got some big cuddles and loves Love Struck The girly thinks I'm awesome.
I was'nt eaves dropping on purpose, but I heard Dad tell Mummy that he was going to mow the lawn , which means the big scary noisy machine is going to come out the back. I don't like that machine, but It does a good job of tidying my grass for me to play on.
*Yawn.....getting sleepy again ........ time for a snooze sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sat Jan 28 2012, 11:24

Hi Marley here, im only 5 months and all my tooths are fallin out! i try to push em back in by chewin everythin but its not working. dumb human tried to grow worms in me, he tried to give me this worming tablet last night but im not avin any of it. i hid it under my tongue for a while then spat it out when he wasnt looking. brekkie tasted a bit funny this morning
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by appollo13102000 Sat Jan 28 2012, 11:54

HI furby fwends my hoomin mum is at work she sent me in the
garden at daft oclock brrr was cold mirfy my m8 loves it out there
i wee wee n back in me warm bed, the hoomin son took me n murfy for
walk he took my ball woo hoo nowwe at home sharing his biskits when he not lookin i getting mirfys cos he dont see to good now.when mum comes home we going out to see mi fwishy fwends fromn last week, gotta go n wake up mirfy he snoooin noisy begger
appollo13102000
appollo13102000

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : ruby/ nigel
Dog(s) Ages : 9 and 7ish
Dog Gender(s) : female/male
Support total : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28 2012, 15:10

Nice to hear from y'all Marley and Ruby (and Murfy). Had a big day so going back to snooze ontop the cushions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pado Wed Feb 01 2012, 19:15

Last edited by Pado on Sat Mar 03 2012, 03:51; edited 1 time in total

Pado
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Time to take over the keyboard - Page 2 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dog Gender(s) :
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Wed Feb 01 2012, 21:41

Ay up guys and gals, mom tried to take me for a run again today well she jogs and I trot a bit. The trouble with going a bit quicker past things as I don't get chance to investigate if it really warrants a leg * so I try to get as many in as possible just incase, mom if you read this sorry for nearly tripping you up 3 or 4 times

Its been great today mom hasn't taken me to nan and pops and she has been here all day so I have made the most of it sleeping with my head on her shoulder when I can or digging her out from under the blanket when she is playing hide and seek oh I have also given teddy a good shake to give the living room that snowy feel but only as I know how much mom seems to like putting all the white stuff back into teddy in fact I might go now and do it again Big Grin
jshrew
jshrew

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2