youngkaiser
janey
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boomer Balls - Page 3 Empty Boomer Balls

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10 2010, 11:23

First topic message reminder :

These are great we've had ours for at least 4 months and its still in one piece!!
x

Back to top Go down

Boomer Balls - Page 3 Empty Re: Boomer Balls

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 14:48

I'm going to get Harvey one at some point but keep forgetting Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 14:55

Vanessa, I followed up on that one you pointed out to me on "Gumtree". The lady had an Am Staff that was destroying all it's toys so they got a staffy ball and it wasn't that interested in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 15:47

so did you get it Lee??

We won't let Jethro play with it anymore as we are too worried he will hurt himself, but Winston was playing with it and he loves it.. We can only let Winston play with it when Jethro was inside, otherwise it isn't fair on Jethro .. he doesn't understand why he can't play with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 17:17

Oh poor Jethro.
No I haven't as yet, it was still avail yesterday.
Trevor really doesn't think we should buy one as Izzy practically ignores the basketball we gave her last year (and found again) last weekend.
I'd packed it for the move last October and we gave it to her again last Saturday, but she's more interested in attacking your feet of stealing Kita's ball and slobbering over it while she does her jaw exercises.
Totally disgusting sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 17:25

A few times when Winston and Jethro are playing Jethro has fallen over and when he got up you could see his back end was abit sore.... so we are paranoid about him doing himself any permanent damage !! so no staffy balls !!

I guess if Izzy isn't that worried about her basketball maybe she wouldn't be interested in a staffy ball either !

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily n Skye Thu Jul 14 2011, 16:08

Well, I have taken Skye's Boomer ball from her as I have had a complaint from a neighbour (via facebook!!) because she is barking a lot at it!
I think when she got used to it the barking would be less but not sure if can make em suffer til then?? I only gave her it for a bit at a time and always during the day before 6pm! What I plan to do is keep it til she is a bit older maybe re-introduce it in about 6 months or something see if the barking is still happening, incase it's just a puppy fad!!
HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM??
Lily n Skye
Lily n Skye
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog Gender(s) : bitch
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 16:16

I have to admit Jethro barks and growls and carrys on like a looney when he was playing with his too. I think they get frustrated because they can't bite into it..We are just really lucky we don't have close neighbours.. I reckon they would have complained too! I have taken it off Jethro only because he is getting old now and I am scared he will hurt himself. Our 16 week old pup Winston has played with it.. even he growls and makes noises at it!! Might just be a staffy thing. Maybe you could take it to a park and she could play with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3