Sorry need to rant

5 posters

Go down

Sorry need to rant Empty Sorry need to rant

Post by Staffy lover Tue Oct 22 2013, 18:13

Just got back from our walk, on the start, I told Pixee to go say hello to Jess, a Rot which they always call out to each other across the canal, I always walk on ahead keeping a eye on Pixee every few seconds, as theres a trading estate which people can walk on to from that point.  Pixee was by my side when I checked, and I saw a man waving his arms, and I could see he was shouting too, me not able to hear, thought oh dear I better go and see what his problem was.  As I got closer, I said, I am sorry but I am deaf, what is the problem?  He ranted at me saying my dog was having a go at him.............>Smile   Pixee does not have a go at people like the way he said, the worse she has done is bark out in warning if they try to fuss her out of the blue.   What has really happened is this, Pixee and Jess are happily barking, growling in there friendly way across the canal, and if you were coming down to the canal, and didnt like dogs, (as he said he didnt) would you really continue, well the answer is no, you would check out the situation, but not that loody man!!!!!!! >Smile   in a space of a few seconds he deceided Pixeee was having a go at him when in fact she was just over exicted and saying hello to Jess the Rot.     That awful man went on to say, look she was having a go at me, I was trying to calm him down explaning the situation, I could tell he was shouting, Pixee was just standing a few yards away looking at us, I was proud of her then, as she does protect me, I said look she was just saying hello and she is very loud, he then said look I dont like dogs and I want to walk that way, I said go ahead, she is fine, he reufused saying if you dont put your dog on a lead I am calling the police Surprised  I was like you ba.............  so I showed him, how well behaved she is, all I did was click on the clicker, she came straight over to me, ignoring him, I put her on the lead and said well go on then ............. as we are walking that way too, the min he was a few yards in front, she was back off the lead.   Never was interested in him.  And when we got off the canal bridge, the b.......... ran and hid too Surprised  what for??????   we were just on our normal walk.  I know for a fact that a shop keeper across the canal when that man was shouting at me totally blanked him, as he knows Pixee always does say hello to Jess, and I saw that mans face when he was getting no help what so ever!!!!!!!!!!   Ooohhhhhhh some people I am just having a bad day

Last edited by Staffy lover on Wed Oct 23 2013, 08:27; edited 1 time in total
Staffy lover
Staffy lover
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Sorry need to rant Empty Re: Sorry need to rant

Post by janey Tue Oct 22 2013, 18:28

Rant away my lovely, I have had a similar thing happen, I am affraid I wasn't as polite as you! Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22 2013, 18:40

Poor you and Pixee, some people are pathetic. He must have looked ridiculous biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 22 2013, 18:53

What a strange way for the man to behave, oh well you handled it well.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22 2013, 18:56

Pfft strange man, leave our pixel alone furious 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22 2013, 19:48

Rant away. There are some very weird people out there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Oct 22 2013, 19:52

Oh brother. What a doof. I have met too many of those. I can't stand people like that!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Wed Oct 23 2013, 08:34

Thank you all. (Theres something wrong with the smilies, I had put the purple devil on and its showing the smile one???, I have tried to edit it but same thing keeps happening)
Janet, whilst I was trying to keep my temper, I had to be polite when he threated to call the police, thats a first. Still I let her back off the lead Tongues 

Hayley, your post did calm me down Big Grin 

Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Steviec Thu Oct 24 2013, 13:35

i could rant all day about other stupid owners. here's one off the top of my head.

With my OH we take our staffs for a walk on an enclosed field in the middle of a housing estate, it's great because it's fenced in there's only 2 ways out and you can see the whole field, so no surprises.

we got to the field and noticed some people were on, they saw us (it's hard not too really) so we stood and waited for them to finish their circle. they started walking towards the gate so we entered the field with our dogs still on the leads from the opposite end and waited for them to leave before letting them off.....of course, they closed the gate behind them? oh no wait, they didn't. angry
Steviec
Steviec
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Cassius
Dog(s) Ages : Born 24/5/2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24 2013, 14:11

Ooh does make you angry doesn't it. He sounds a very strange man!
Take no notice and put it down to where it comes from. xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down