Just a little rant

3 posters

Go down

Just a little rant Empty Just a little rant

Post by Staffy lover Sun Jan 27 2013, 20:02

Me hubby and Pixee went walkies along a canal part we never been to before, we did have to get there by car, we were trying to avoid any mud Big Grin walks. As Pixee already had to have a half bath from son this morning Laughing . She was bone dry, and I put her warm coat on too. Any how on the way back to car on our walk, as Pixee tends to do, walks in front of us, nearly tripping us up, and sometimes walks in the direction of people coming our way, she will then walk round them, but some people dont know that, one grrrrrrrrrrrrr old lady, was walking our way, Pixee was not ever interested in her, the old lady stepped over to the other side well before Pixee has reached her, I was like, oh yeah!, (Now dont forget I can hear a bloody thing!) hubby being the nice person he is with the oldies, said, 'animals duh, they dont move out the way sometimes' the look we had off that old lady, oh I could well have said a few words to her! >Smile she said nothing then turned round and said, is that dog vicious, to which my hubby replied somewhat shocked, cos it was totally out the blue, 'what, nah, shes not, laughing too,' to which that old lady said 'it looks it', hubby turned round to Pixee and said, 'kill', now at that point I was wondering what the hell was going on, till hubby explained, I was so hopping mad, I said you should have said this, 'yes she is to nasty old ladies like you' >Smile And yes Pixee was off lead, and good as gold.
Staffy lover
Staffy lover
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Just a little rant Empty Re: Just a little rant

Post by rebeccaleanne Sun Jan 27 2013, 20:24

You cant go no were these days can you!!! angry some people are just so ignorant and 'up the selfs' had the same wi the butcher the other day 'strong word'

least you hubby has a sense of humor Big Grin
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Just a little rant Empty Re: Just a little rant

Post by Kathy Mon Jan 28 2013, 12:38

Yes, important to keep your sense of humour in situations like these, agree Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down