my walk today. Little bit of a rant

+2
shakespearesdog
janey
6 posters

Go down

my walk today. Little bit of a rant Empty my walk today. Little bit of a rant

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 21:25

Seems lately i keep coming accross 1st class idiots who cannot control there dog and dont try too like seeing i have the boys o lead and make no attempt too control those in anyway or form and let it run up too my 2.

So today on our walk there was a family with there little ball off fluff, i put hooch on lead as i know if dogs go for him he will tell them off but stan is a different story he really is the friendliest dog i know he loves all dogs its unbelievable hes such a softy. Well this ball off fluff started barking at stan and chasing him didnt hurt him, i just thought and staffys are meant too be the nasty dogs yeah f***in right, this little dog size of a jack russell. owners didnt tell it off for being nasty or anything, im fed up of putting stan on a lead when other people dont do the smae with theres esp when they are snappy. and im fed up with people saying staffys and like breeds are aggressive, God i wish those t***s who think BSL is ness would have seen stan with the little lappy thing soon would have changed there bloomin minds..

Rant over sorry lol

Michelle

Back to top Go down

my walk today. Little bit of a rant Empty Re: my walk today. Little bit of a rant

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 21:46

What a pain! What is it with people who own rats in wigs?

Back to top Go down

my walk today. Little bit of a rant Empty Re: my walk today. Little bit of a rant

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 21:50

Caryll wrote:What a pain! What is it with people who own rats in wigs?

rolling on the floor

it is them kinda dogs that make all the trouble and people think it is cute it makes me amd

angry

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Sep 09 2011, 22:04

Cotton wool balls on legs! Every dog, no matter what breed should have basic recall training when off lead.

It annoys me that having a bull bread makes us 'more' responcible than those with the 'fluffy' things!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Fri Sep 09 2011, 22:46

What i can't stand is when they pick up their snappy chihuahua, pom whatever, when they see me and Romeo walking towards them. I remember i said to one woman 'You were right to do that, i'm very dangerous.' and she looked at me like Surprised.
Another woman that picked up a spaniel i said uber sarcasticly 'Oh is your dog aggressive then?'
Romeo ignores all other dogs anyway!

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2011, 22:51

do you think people apart from us will ever love staffys, and their reputation will go before them

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Fri Sep 09 2011, 22:54

They loved them once before. They'll find another scapegoat eventually i'm sure. At the moment urban foxes seem to be the killer canine of choice.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10 2011, 01:02

Doesn't happen over here very much but when it does it can be annoying. I guess people think that if their dog is small that it can do whatever it wants so no need to train it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10 2011, 10:44

I love all dogs all breeds, but i must say that the little ones seem too be the biggest problem because the owner thinks that the little ball of fluff is being funy when its not at all, we had a few weeks ago a couple of poodles come running up barking and the owners did f all me n the oh were fumming, i do find that because are dogs get this bad rep that all the sbt owners i see are very responsible because we feel we need too be the little bit more careful.

In future if i see a dog off lead im not putting stanlie on, one because its not fair, and 2 because at the end they will see that actually there mutt is out of control and not all staffys are viscious if raised correctly.

It annoys me when the owners dont even say bloody sorry for not having control of there dog. If stan even runs up to someone i will always appoligise. i think people with small dogs dont feel they have too.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Sun Sep 11 2011, 17:53

you will find its the small fluffy dogs that are always the nasty snappy ones but why dont they get a bad reputation my jack russell can be a first class bitch.but it will always be staffs that get the bad reputation why it annoyes me so much.
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Sun Sep 11 2011, 18:00

Ive always loved staffys and have never been afraid to approach one in the street the breed just melts my heart so much so i have a staffy calendar up in my kitchen i also have staffy coasters im waiting at the moment for a staffy canvas i have on order other dogs i see in the street dont intrest me unless its a staffy they just melt my heart Love Struck
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxien78 Sun Sep 11 2011, 20:56

Caryll wrote:What a pain! What is it with people who own rats in wigs?

rolling on the floor
Maxien78
Maxien78
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by dkay72 Sun Sep 11 2011, 21:19

if i loose anymore of my hair then ill go buy one of these dogs to wear on my head ............... thanks for the idea caryll rolling on the floor
dkay72
dkay72

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : rocky
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Sun Sep 11 2011, 22:24

There are too many idiot owners out there who either can't control their large dogs or don't think their yappy rats need training

Luckily most owners where I walk have or put their dogs on leads probably as they see me coming with my big scary staffy however this evenings encounter left me glad that the labrador wasn't aggressive as I was too busy trying not to laugh at the face of the guy at the other end of the flexi lead being dragged down the slippery grass bank towards me
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down