rant today my blood is boiling

3 posters

Go down

rant today my blood is boiling Empty rant today my blood is boiling

Post by i love leah and lois Thu Sep 29 2011, 20:55

My oh took are 3 for a walk earlier tonite he has always taken for a walk as soon has he gets home from work.He takes them on the back field we live facing anyway milly saw these 3 small dogs in this garden so she ran over to the fence to them.These stupid dogs started yapping at her and trying to stick there nose through the fence this bloody stupid woman in the garden looked over then she came running over to the fence shouting get it away its one of them.Meaning shes a staffy she started shouting at my oh and told him he should be walking her on a lead My oh politley said why should i this is a field for walking dogs and i give my dogs exercise they dont stay stuck in a garden behind a fence.Anyay my oh walked away after this next thing hes got some mouthy 15year old who was also in the garden mouthing at him he just walked away.I wouldnt mind but it was her dogs doing the yapping and showing the aggresive behaviour towards my dog.Some folk realy rattle my cage
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

rant today my blood is boiling Empty Re: rant today my blood is boiling

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 21:28

They really make you mad, don't they? angry

You can't win, though. If you mouth them back, they'll say "Typical of those staffy owners!" doh

Just smile and say "Which one's being the aggressive one, then?" or "Don't worry, mine only bite when they're hungry - oops, sorry, I'd better get them back for their tea!"

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Thu Sep 29 2011, 21:34

The woman is stupid she realy is milly only wants to play she is so friendly the phrase she used made my blood boil saying its one of them if i had been there with him i would have said no she isnt one of them shes a staffordshire bull terrier My dog has a name she isnt called one of them.Some people realy annoy me
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Sep 29 2011, 22:01

Don't get me started on stupid people tonight. You did better than me, I had to say what a idiot he was
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Sep 29 2011, 22:29

It makes me angry as well. I had to erase my own sentence so the mod wouldn't have to. It is about as logical as assuming your are going to be mugged by the guy walking down the street because of his ethnicity even if they are behaving completely normally... Somehow they have gotten their screws all loose.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down