Train dogs to go in a particular spot in your garden

Go down

Train dogs to go in a particular spot in your garden Empty Train dogs to go in a particular spot in your garden

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06 2011, 20:54

I just found this, I read someone was trying to get their pup to go in a aprticular spot in their garden on bark shavings or something and thought it might be worth their while.
http://www.petsathome.com/shop/pee-post-for-dogs-and-puppies-by-simple-solution-15452

Back to top Go down

Train dogs to go in a particular spot in your garden Empty Re: Train dogs to go in a particular spot in your garden

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:12

hmmm looks good, wonder whether it would work?

Back to top Go down

Train dogs to go in a particular spot in your garden Empty Re: Train dogs to go in a particular spot in your garden

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 10:55

the reviews aren't great, but looks like it has a good idea behind it

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxien78 Wed Sep 07 2011, 14:44

MissRogue wrote:I just found this, I read someone was trying to get their pup to go in a aprticular spot in their garden on bark shavings or something and thought it might be worth their while.

Think that may have been me. I did mention something about bark and training my pup to go back there instead of anywhere. Ill give this a look Big Grin Thanks
Maxien78
Maxien78
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxien78 Wed Sep 07 2011, 14:48

Ok just had a look and i'm not too keen on it. It is just another toy for the dog the chew on.

My plan is to take thdog to that area of the garden during house training. Once the dog does her business i will reward her (as you do) then maybe let her play in the other areas of the garden.

I have seen it where people have built sand pits for their dog and trained them to do their stuff in there and it seems to have worked it just takes more time. Big Grin
Maxien78
Maxien78

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 21:42

Maxien78 wrote:
I have seen it where people have built sand pits for their dog and trained them to do their stuff in there and it seems to have worked it just takes more time. Big Grin
Thats how i'v trained my lot to go in a certain spot in my allotments when their playing and free range int here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down