Frontline?

Go down

Frontline? Empty Frontline?

Post by flounder Mon Aug 15 2011, 08:53

Hi all,
have always used frontline with the cats and found it brilliant stuff. Have just looked at the stuff for Summer and am not sure which one to get, i cant find one for puppies only, there is one for small dogs 2kg-20kg, is this the one i should be using on her or is there one specific for puppies?
Thanks
flounder
flounder
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Summer
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Frontline? Empty Re: Frontline?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15 2011, 09:05

How old is she? Most flea treatments can't be used to 8 or 12 weeks and it depends in weight as well. I know some swear by frontline, but my boy had fleas a few weeks ago and frontline didn't touch them. I put 2 lots on in a week but it didn't work at all. The stuff you get from vets is more expensive, but much more effective. Advocate is the one most highly recommended by alot of people, and it works, bit you have to get it from the vets.

Back to top Go down

Post by flounder Mon Aug 15 2011, 09:16

She is only 7 weeks, thats y i was double checking, will have to get her something as am doing the cats and its a bit pointless only doing them and not her, will whip up the vets today and take her with me and see what they got.
Thanks for the advice.
flounder
flounder

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15 2011, 10:30

You can always ask the vet for a recommendation the next time you go in for shots. I have always used Frontline without any problems. I don't believe they make a puppy product so have always gone by the weight of the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by flounder Mon Aug 15 2011, 15:42

Thanks, she is due for her jabs next monday, going by the previous owner, although thats to be confirmed to be honest, but am waiting til then and vet can let me know, want her to have a good check over anyway not just the jabs if only for my own peace of mind.
Thanks again
flounder
flounder

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content