+5
Aniemother
johneva
chloexxx
Tys mummy
bobs
9 posters

Go down

How pampered is your pooch? Empty How pampered is your pooch?

Post by bobs Mon Aug 01 2011, 10:35

We warm Sophies breakfast and dinner to room temperature and allow her to have a cuddle in bed in the mornings. She gets walked in a lovely country park and is loved and treated like royalty without spoiling her if that makes sense.

What extra lengths do you lot go to to give your staffie that super quality of life? Cool
bobs
bobs
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sophie
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

How pampered is your pooch? Empty Re: How pampered is your pooch?

Post by Tys mummy Mon Aug 01 2011, 10:40

Aww she looks so cute on your avatar. For Ty when it gets cold we put a heater in the room with his crate and he also gets a partly filled water bottle under his covers to keep his bum warm of a nite lol
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobs Mon Aug 01 2011, 10:51

Hi Ty's mummy. that is an old picture. This is Bob's wife here. I will get Bob to update the picture this afternoon. she still looks cute but has filled out quite a bit now she is nine months old.

You have just reminded me. We got her on the 12th December last year. The snow was dire. Sophie was six weeks old. We used to sleep with her between us with a low light on as she struggled to keep warm. Instinctively, one of us stayed awake in case she got squashed.

We did buy her a hot water bottle but worried in case she ate it Blushing
bobs
bobs

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sophie
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by chloexxx Mon Aug 01 2011, 10:54

Our two are ruined, but why not.... They get chicken each night before bed... Chloe sleeps with us,Blake is too young yet.. At last count Chloe has 79 balls and 2 noseballs.... They both put on the lottery lol
chloexxx
chloexxx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
How pampered is your pooch? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe, Blake
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch/ Dog
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 14:57

Saxon gets new stuffed toys to destroy at least once a week, he gets expensive food and treats, he gets to cuddle on the couch with me while I work or play on the lap top, he has his own chair (an old computer char), he gets pets from everyone in the neighborhood (who either call him by name or by 'there's that cute dog'), he is allowed in our favorite coffee shop where the owner loves him so much that he always asks where Saxon is if we don't bring him with us and gives him too many treats when he is with us, he has one of the most patient cats in he world to pester and play with and the neighbor's boxer/lab X to play with on weekends, he gets kisses and hugs and nose pokes when he's good and a "no" usually followed by kisses and hugs and nose pokes when he's bad, he has a rain coat for rainy weather and a winter coat for snow, a matching collar, harness and leash, a cozy bed and an AC in the heat and Heater in the winter. He is spoiled/spoilt rotten! And he loves every minute of it!!

And I'm about to buy him a collar that will set me back $55 as soon as I can decide on a color!! https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t7600-neat-collar

Last edited by CatStina on Mon Aug 01 2011, 18:46; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by johneva Mon Aug 01 2011, 15:10

Molly gets it quite good, when we first got her she was not allowed upstairs or on the couch till she was 12 months old, now she is allowed although they privlages will get revoked soon as Duke will be comming home on Saturday so same rules will apply again.

She is fed well fish4dogs food and treats, aswell as the odd bit of salmon mouse or tripe.

Get 2 walks to the park where we play fetch each day.

Plenty of toys to play with and the new house we are moving to/buying within the month has a large rear garden, even gonna make a spring pole for them both. Smile
johneva
johneva

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Molly, Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 : 1 1/2
Dog Gender(s) : Female, Male
Support total : 36

http://www.lease-hire.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01 2011, 16:26

Well Jethro has flown with us on a plane across to Adelaide , South Australia, and back about 5 times. It costs us a fortune, dogs used to fly as excess baggage, but now there is a set fee according to the weight of the dog ( He goes on a diet a few days before !! Laughing ) Because when I go over to visit all my family that live there, neither Tony or I can bear to be parted from him.. When we are in Adelaide we are restricted to what we can do, as my mum is in a tiny unit and we always stay with her, and my brother's dogs are agro with Jethro, so we can never stay there. So anytime we go out, we are always saying .. have to get back to Jethro ! So he is a well travelled dog. We will have to really save up now before we go there.. we will have 2 doggies to take with us !! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniemother Mon Aug 01 2011, 18:32

Well.. they do have a freezer of their own for all their raw meatables.. Laughing
Aniemother
Aniemother

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gaffa (SBT), Strips (BC) and Terex (AK)
Support total : 22

http://wrigglebutts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Aug 01 2011, 21:24

Kaiser is very pampered he eats better than we do with steak chicken and chicken livers with his normal dried food inbetween gets walked 3-4 times a day long walks in new places or plenty of ball throwing he gets in our bed in morning for cuddles too and in the winter when its cold he even gets under the covers and shares his bed with us
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

How pampered is your pooch? Empty how pampered is your pooch

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Aug 03 2011, 15:47

MY dogs are spoilt.WE give them fresh chicken everyday.But them new toys every other week we also let them sleep upstairs on a night with us.And we also put them a fresh fleece blanket on there beds everyday Smile They get Lots of walks.And plenty of cuddles especially of me everyday Love Struck.they are my babys
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Busters mummy x Wed Aug 03 2011, 18:21

Buster sits at the kitchen door on a morning waiting for his sausages and bacon!He has to have gravy with his biscuits 9x out of ten.He does have his own very expensive bed but creeps onto ours wen we r asleep.he was atleast 3 walks per day and i have to type with one hand coz god help me if i stop stroking him lol he wud probably lick me to death x
Busters mummy x
Busters mummy x
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : buster
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by laura-saff Wed Aug 03 2011, 19:16

aaaw Smile They all eat better then me! Saffy doesnt get too many treats food wise as she used to be a right porker when we got her but she does get allot of * bits inbetween her biccys. She comes to work with me, sleeps in our bed (waits till were alseep so we dont get much choice haha) gets loadsa cuddles and if you stop stroking or tickling her she paws your hand to bits, and she gets away with everything! cant think of anything else but shes like a baby!
laura-saff
laura-saff
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : saffron (saffy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 20:31

Harv is well looked after, and definitely eats better then us he has his own freezer now for all his meat and bones! and i'm forever buying new food for him to try if i can find it! he also has more toys then a toddler. He also shares our bed with us and gets 2 good walks a day along with playing on the field with his ball or frisbee! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Busters mummy x Thu Aug 04 2011, 23:28

This forum makes me smile,its so good to see dogs been loved!!I'm glad to know others treat their dogs like me!people call me crazy but my little man is my world!a lot of people forget that dogs have emotions and feel things just. Like we do!!everytime I feed buster or treat him he comes and kisses my hand wen he's finished..their worth every moment x x.
Busters mummy x
Busters mummy x

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : buster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down