mrsxg
giblet
Steve
janey
Bruno311210
10 posters

Go down

Who does your dog like more?

Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Pbucket75%Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Pbucket 75% 
[ 38 ]
Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Pbucket22%Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Pbucket 22% 
[ 11 ]
Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Pbucket3%Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Pbucket 3% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 51

Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Empty Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 13:24

This is my first attempt at a poll so apologies in advance if it doest work. Suki is a mommy's girl Crying or Very sad

Last edited by jstaff on Thu Jul 21 2011, 13:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Empty Re: Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 13:25

Not quite right but I am social media challenged and will figure out sooner or later, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Empty Re: Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 13:36

I've clicked OH, but I think it's a close call between him & me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 14:29

hmmm he goes to us both equally but for different reasons, i'm the one that provides the food and i'm in bed everyday as the OH works a lot of nights, but he goes to my OH as they both play really rough on the floor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 14:31

Same here. Suki goes to the OH for the most part for love and cuddles. IF she wants to play rough she comes to me. I'm away from home alot to so perhaps she thinks of the OH as a mommy and me as a playmate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 14:35

Hmmm i think thats the same here as i'm home alot more then the OH he's just used to coming to me more, although it's very obvious he misses his dad when he's been working alot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Thu Jul 21 2011, 16:32

Bruno is a mummy's boy as i am here most of the time with him and his main feeder and walker Big Grin
Bruno311210
Bruno311210
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 16:33

billy is daddies boy he is the main carer

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 18:34

Vinnie follows me all over the house lol and will only sleep on my lap .. Skye is alot more il have fuss from anyone i dont care! lol.
She will go to most in the house, but usually come and sits with me, if she's told off she comes and sits next to me lol.
Skye is my dog and vinnie is family dog but everyone say's vinnie is my boy lol because of how he is with me haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jul 21 2011, 18:39

There isn't anyone else Moo could prefer as there is know OH, but my mate (bloke) has her at weekends and to be honest when he is around I don't get a look in! I also think it because she see's him as a play mate though Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Jul 21 2011, 19:21

Big Grin i sorted it out for you mate Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by giblet Thu Jul 21 2011, 19:51

my boy is a defo daddys boy when ever i go out without him he will sit by the front door and sulk till i get back my wife has to cheer him up or he is a pain but i dont go out without him very much anyway
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21 2011, 22:30

Steve wrote: Big Grin i sorted it out for you mate Smile

Thanks Steve. \\\\\\\\m/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22 2011, 00:13

Saxon loves everyone he meets equally, haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsxg Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:40

Lola is definatly a mann's dog. She loves her mummy but as soon as daddy is back from work it's like I dont exsist!

& my dad! (grandad) she has such a special bond, its unreal.

Lola with grandad Smile
Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Img_1421

Another of Lola with grandad!
Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Img_1422

Lola with daddy Smile
Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Imag0114

Lola with mummy Love Struck

Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Img_1423
mrsxg
mrsxg

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog(s) Ages : 6yrs
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 28

http://[url=http://pitapata.com][img]http://pdgf.pitapata.com/re

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Thu Apr 12 2012, 20:40

Hmm same as above u think, Mia's quite equal with us but she only plays rough with my hubby, I do play more gently with her though!
I think I have more patience too with things like walking on the lead so I'd like to think she prefers me sometimes!!

Also she will lay on her back for belly rubs with nearly everyone, except for us!! Strange lol!!
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp Tue May 15 2012, 21:36

both my babies love me more! Big Grin thats what i think anyway!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Who does your dog like more you your other half or someone else Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : willow and chester
Dog(s) Ages : willow 3 years chester 2
Dog Gender(s) : willow female chester male
Support total : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 22:48

Tilly goes absolutely mental when I've been out of the hous for a couple of hours , so imagine what its like when I've been away all week , though having said that as soon as my OH goes to bed she deserts me for a cuddle with mummy but I think its more to do with the big comfy bed than anything else. My daughter gets her morning cuddles and its quite sad really as my daughter is the one that walks her the most (covering for me when I have to go out to work) but Tilly'd not stupid and she knows she gets the good runs off lead with me and my pockets are always full of treats Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by kate32 Sat May 19 2012, 20:41

Put me, scoobs defo a mummys girl, maisy Can be a daddies girl, both dogs no who feeds n walks em...me...thinks that's why I get the best Smile although if someone comes round maisy forgets me n is all over them, while scooby will say hello then sit by My side..loyal boy
kate32
kate32
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : maisy n scooby
Dog(s) Ages : 2 n 3
Dog Gender(s) : female n male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19 2012, 22:51

My 2 are definitely mummies girls and see my daughter as a playmate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakrose Tue May 22 2012, 23:56

Pippa loves playing with my 11 year old in the back yard, but she really obsesses over him. My hubby is the rough play time one and she loves him to bits, but I get the cuddles and she respects me and listens to everything I tell her (mostly). I also do the feeding, most walking and she loves tummy rubs off everyone and anyone.
Blakrose
Blakrose
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Pippa
Dog(s) Ages : 25 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by wendersbbz Sun Jul 08 2012, 16:41

they love me better than the oh lol prob because i feed them more lol Smile

wendersbbz
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : echo and neka
Dog(s) Ages : echo 18 months / neka 4 years
Dog Gender(s) : both female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down