+4
Pittboss
youngkaiser
Amipopzzz
janey
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Off to the vets in the morning. - Page 2 Empty Off to the vets in the morning.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 18:40

First topic message reminder :

Well we are going to the vets at 9 tomorrow morning as harvey really isn't well, he's been quiet for a couple of days, still eating and drinking and what not. But today he's really poorly, he has a huge swelling under his month where it meets his throat and he is drooling loads, he's still managing to eat and drink just he's also really depressed and is just sleeping all the time.

I've tried looking in his mouth but he just wimpers and i can't see anything for all the saliva there Sad I really hope it's nothing serious but at least he's only got to wait until the morning Sad

Back to top Go down

Off to the vets in the morning. - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to the vets in the morning.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09 2011, 13:50

haha thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Off to the vets in the morning. - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to the vets in the morning.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09 2011, 15:03

If he seems back o his usual self, and is weeing and pooping normally and eating normally, I'd put him back on his usual diet. But then it all depends on the abcess cos you dont want any bones to irritate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09 2011, 15:41

I'd probably stick to what he's eating at present if it's enough to sustain his appetite and he's 1/2 to 3/4 at his normal energy level. Once he starts picking up and his energy levels increase, then you will need need to monitor his diet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09 2011, 15:57

hmmm he seems back to his normal self and that so i think in a couple of days when the antibiotics have had a couple of days to work i'll try him on a couple of things and see how he goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2