Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey

3 posters

Go down

Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Empty Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey

Post by Staffie Rescue Sat Mar 15 2014, 08:59

Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey

Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Gina2
Homing Requirements: Gina will be quite needy when she comes out from kennels as its been quite an ordeal for her; so she needs a family to offer her security and empathise as she settles. Gina needs management on an extender or training line as she explores her energy and loses the sense to make an impact LOL. Only pet. Older children; could go younger with bull breed experienced family with dog savvy respectful children ... no malice good temperament.  'Bull in china shop'!          

Her Story: Gina was found stray early in Dec 2013 in South Wales, unclaimed and unchipped. She is now neutered, chipped and fully vax'd. Currently kennelled in Guildford, Surrey.

Advert: Gina has genius! She is a smart girl with a huge smile. Gets excited and can bark with glee but soon settles. She is heavy on the lead as she is a 'go getter', but she is full of love and will calm down in a home setting. Gina meets other dogs well and relaxes in their company. Travels well. A pleasure to be in her company.

Gina is young, maybe a 2 year old Staffie with some genetic Bulldog characteristics. She is white with brindle spots, dots and patches. She is emotional and has lots of va va voom and tremendous oceans of love to give. Pretty, joyous soul!

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever home' is found.

Please visit Gina’s thread on our forum: http://rescueremediesdogrescue.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302 to find out if she is still available and for fuller details.

Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Gina60
Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Gina2bGina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Gina2a
Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Gina74aGina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Gina33a

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire as a first step: https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/forms/rescue-remedies-homing-questionnaire/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates please visit our forum and you will find listed the full range of dogs that are available for homing - http://rescueremediesdogrescue.co.uk/

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue.  We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes.  We currently have approx. 100 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £175 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs.***

Last edited by Staffie Rescue on Mon Jun 09 2014, 14:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links update)
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 42

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Empty Re: Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15 2014, 09:12

Gorgeous girlie, I hope you find your furever family soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Empty Re: Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey

Post by Kathy Sat Mar 15 2014, 10:36

Ahhh, she is gorgeous, hope she finds her forever home very soon
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sat Mar 15 2014, 12:00

She's a beauty, fingers crossed for her xx
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Sun May 18 2014, 22:18

Gina is a gem and is still looking for her forever family.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19 2014, 12:59

Gina is gorgeous, fingers crossed here for her xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19 2014, 13:08

I'm amazed she's still looking, hurry furever family xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Mon Oct 13 2014, 09:46

Gina is still waiting for her forever home.

She recently enjoyed a relaxing weekend in foster.
Gina, Staffie, DOB 2012 – Guildford, Surrey Gina10

Here's what her foster home had to say:
"Gina is a lively, happy go lucky girl and we had an amazing few days together...She travelled very well in the car and sat in the back right up against the window...

She had a proper investigate and left no stone unturned. She LOVES sticking her heads in cupboards and handbags, that is her guilty pleasure, she particularly loved my under stairs cupboard, trying to get her to get out of the cupboard was like trying to move a dead weight! After a couple of hours of hyperactivity and knocking over numerous objects which her constantly wagging tail, she turned into a different dog! Gina spent most of the three days she was with me... sleeping and being very very soppy and cuddly!

Gina accompanied me to a family BBQ on Saturday, she was adored by my whole family and I had a lot of people offering to look after her, hold her and walk her while I ate my BBQ food. She also met my Sister’s Springer Spaniel Meg and a black Labrador.

After a couple of hours at the BBQ I took Gina home and she met my boyfriend, she was still in full house investigation mode, so he didn’t get much of a greeting, but by the end of the three days she was pawing him for attention and making grunting purring noises while he stroked her

Gina LOVES human food, it drives her crazy! She doesn’t have very good manners around food, but with her soppy grumpy little face you can’t be angry with her! We just took to standing to eat in the end!! One particularly heartbreaking moment was when I was eating a piece of chocolate cake and she was doing a very high-pitched whining cry at me, whilst sitting perfectly and looking up at me with her big dark eyes!!

I was amazed that Gina had no accidents in the house at all over the three days, she has obviously been toilet trained and has remembered that training because she was the perfect house guest! Whenever we took her out for a wee, she would go on command!

She also got used to being covered in a blanket, which she thought was a bit weird and unnecessary when I first did it to her!! It felt that as Gina got more and more comfortable around my boyfriend and me, she became more and more adorable. If you stroke her and stop, she will paw you and drag your hand into her, to continue! When you are stroking her she pulls the saddest face and droops her head down, she definitely knows how to pull on the heartstrings! She also started rolling onto her back, to have her very spotty and soft tummy tickled, she is so adorable and such a softy.

I know Gina likes a paddle, so I took her for a walk along the Wey for a couple of hours, she met off-lead dogs, on-lead dogs, children on bikes, adults on bikes, walkers and fisherman. On our way back along the river she met some admirers, a lovely couple on their bikes who asked me to take a photo of them. The man was smitten with Gina, but said their lifestyle wouldn’t suit a dog, I told them all about Rescue Remedies, he took some photos of Gina and said he would tweet about her that evening! Gina loved the attention and was a complete star, showcasing the breed amazingly, as always!

On Monday it was clear Gina wanted a lie in! She really does love snoozing and being given cuddles and attention, but as soon as you pick up her harness and lead she is ready to go! Making little huffing noises and trotting around impatiently! We took her for a rainy walk at Newlands Corner, which she wasn’t so sure about.

...she was treated to the leftover’s of our roast, which she wolfed down. Then we let her spend most of the night on our bed, she does like to stay to the bottom of the bed, but in the morning she was lying at the top, with her paw firmly holding my boyfriends hand in place so they had constant contact.

I have really seen another side to the lively, bubbly, bouncy Gina that I’ve seen in kennels and on walks. She seemed to love having a sofa to lie on and people to worship and adore her! I can’t wait to see Gina in her forever home, she warms your heart and would make every day brighter. I can’t wait to see her and give her lots of cuddles at the kennels next week."
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down