Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound

Go down

Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound Empty Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound

Post by Davie Sun Nov 17 2013, 09:18

Hi folks as above my wee 9 month bitch Sophie in the past couple of days has developed a constant snorting from her nose, its like snoring while she's awake, no coughing no sneezing or reverse sneezing just the snoring,I've kinda put it down to a cold but obviously wouldn't want to leave it to get worse, would appreciate any advice I can get on the matter, oh and here she is Big Grin

Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound Null_zpscc95cd36

Davie
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound Empty Re: Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17 2013, 09:51

Wow, she's beautiful!Love Struck 

It sounds like she has some sort of respiratory infection? I'd pop her to the vets just to get it checked out.

In the meantime you could try her with half a Piriton tablet & see if it helps the symptoms - just in case it's an allergy.

Back to top Go down

Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound Empty Re: Constant snorting... Like a snoring sound

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17 2013, 09:51

Aww what a beautiful girly she is Love Struck Love Struck not something I have come across so I can't offer any advice sorry Sad but someone will be along shortly who can help Smile perhaps give your vet a ring and explain but as with all concerns if your really worried pop her the vet. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun Nov 17 2013, 14:02

It seems to be getting better, (she ain't as noisey) as I say her attitude/temperament is no different, still playfully as ever Wink

Davie

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17 2013, 14:32

Yes Vin does it sometimes but as Caryll says piriton usually sorts it out, but if it continues I would take a trip to the vets. She is a beauty Love Struck 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down