have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant? Empty have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant?

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 13:51

come on tell us Big Grin

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant? Empty Re: have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 13:53

The meeting in the pub when I snarted!
Ruddy loads! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant? Empty Re: have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant?

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 13:58

i was at school this girl had a thing about picking her nose and eating it, well we went on a school trip i was talking to an friend well she was picking and pulling an sting one out X_Xit was that long she had to suck it in like Spaghetti sick OMG i nearly sick all day i can normally handle a lot of nasty stuff but this was just nasty!! and for some reason i cant forget it Crying or Very sad it ruined my life

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:00

The phantom Bogey picker! Mwaaaaaaaah!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:01

it's scared me for life becasue now when i see someone picking their nose i remember that day Crying or Very sad 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:06

Don't let it haunt you Steve, saying that those stringy ones are a booger! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:08

Crying or Very sad after that i have never been the same again Sad 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:12

come on sure everyone has something they would like forgot Rolling Eyes 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:37

Mine is a really sad one, I can still hear the rhythm of the machines and remember the smells in that room like it was yesterday, even after 16 years Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:40

have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant? 3198918699 hayley have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant? 3198918699 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:49

Darcy-may wrote:Mine is a really sad one,  I can still hear the rhythm of the machines and remember the smells in that room like it was yesterday, even after 16 years Sad
Xxxxx:(hug): have you got an momory you wish you can forget but you cant? 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:51

Thanks guys, time is a great healer but like your boogers Steve and when you snarted piglet Big Grin some things we never forget xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:57

Darcy-may wrote:Thanks guys, time is a great healer but like your boogers Steve and when you snarted piglet :Dsome things we never forget xx
Very true hun there are very sad things that I will never forget, but are pushed away so not to spoil the future. Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:58

something are harder to push away Sad other thing

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:01

Steve wrote:something are harder to push away :(other thing
Yes true but believe me if you knew you would understand Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie3 Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:03

We had a very serious car accident on 22nd March 2004 and I was sat in the front seat at the time. I can still remember the car spinning towards us.
Rosie3
Rosie3

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:05

That's awful Rosie xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie3 Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:10

Yeah, it affected me for years. I had severe anxiety and PTSD and had therapy for it 3 years later. But I'm fine now. Smile

My dad broke both arms and legs, most of his ribs, his sternum, skull and eye socket. Had a punctured lung, a severed nerve in his arm meaning he lost use of his hand for a few months and a tear in the lining of his brain meaning he lost about 8 weeks of his memory. The doctors didn't even think he'd survive but he did Big Grin he made a miracle recovery better than anyone could have expected and after a year was back to normal (with lots of scars and a permanent limp).
It was one of the reassuring thoughts when he had the terminal cancer diagnosis. We could have lost him back then but we were given 8 more wonderful years with him and for that we have to be thankful! Smile
Rosie3
Rosie3

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:16

gosh makes my pretty stupid Sad

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:24

I would say the memory of me getting too drunk falling over hitting my head and passing out with my top off...but i don't actaully remember that i was only told about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:25

Laughing hayley was flashing rolling on the floor 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:28

apparently so! woke up with writing across my forhead in marker pen and had to get the bus with a red head lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:28

Mine's a minor, silly thing.

When I was twelve I was in a crowded tube train with my sister (I'd gone with her to a job interview to keep her company) and this perv started rubbing himself against me. I was so scared I didn't even say anything, I just tried to ease myself away from him, but I couldn't.

When I got home my mum gave me chicken soup for lunch, and I can't even smell chicken soup now without remembering that day & the fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:29

ewww Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:32

oh, another one, i was again with the same friend who likes to get me too drunk, and i was in her spare room and her had this bed that you go up the ladder to but he didnt use it anymore so i was in it and i lent over the end to reach the light cause i couldnt be arsed getting down to put it out and i fell over it. Got stuck with * in the air, hands on the floor! had to push myself over and landed in a heap on the floor lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:33

also, forgot my pants for school one day (it was swimming day so i had wore my swim suit under my uniform!) had to wear wet swimming suit all day and had a big wet patch on me *.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:34

Laughing you are funny hayley!! i

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:35

my life is a disaster lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:36

Rolling Eyes just the club join the club hayley

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie3 Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:39

DRUNK memories... I have plenty of those I'd like to forget.

I passed out in the middle of a car park with my baps out, walked full on into a lamp post and ended up in A&E, fell out of a taxi onto my face and had a top lip the size of a golf ball for a fortnight (I still have a scar), oh and I got lost once and wondered around Portsmouth on my own until 6am!
Rosie3
Rosie3

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 15:40

god you girls are bad!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 16:04

Theres quite a few from work Sad but having a lady you inevitably get close to professionally, quite violently pass away on you is something i'd like to forget Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 16:22

I went out to lunch with someone and the food 'disagreed' with me. Tongues I had to beg him to drive me back home about an hour later because my stomach was killing me. Went running up to the gate to get into the house, doing really well, but couldn't find my keys. I ended up pooing myself before I could unlock the gate. I dont want to s 

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 16:24

Laughing Laughing 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 16:24

Eleanor wrote:I went out to lunch with someone and the food 'disagreed' with me. :PI had to beg him to drive me back home about an hour later because my stomach was killing me. Went running up to the gate to get into the house, doing really well, but couldn't find my keys. I ended up pooing myself before I could unlock the gate. I dont want to s 
erm thanks for that I dont want to s 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 16:24

giggle giggle 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 16:46

rolling on the floor 

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie3 Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:10

I wet myself in a phone box when I was about 12, waiting for my mum to come pick me up. I was busting!
Rosie3
Rosie3

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:22

ladies ladies ladies , you certainly have some stories to tell

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:23

and they say the male sex are bad!! today we know different

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:25

Steve wrote:and they say the male sex are bad!! today we know different  
Absolutely mate , no crazy memories for me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:33

Plenty for me but a tad too racy for consumption!! Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie3 Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:34

Inezmaria70 wrote:Plenty for me but a tad too racy for consumption!! Laughing Laughing 
Too racy? Me too.

Kitchen floors are not comfortable! That's a night I'd like to forget!
Rosie3
Rosie3

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:36

I dont want to s I dont want to s  rosie Surprised  and me before today thought you was an good girl Surprised 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:37

Rosie3 wrote:
Inezmaria70 wrote:Plenty for me but a tad too racy for consumption!! Laughing Laughing 
Too racy? Me too.

Kitchen floors are not comfortable! That's a night I'd like to forget!
Laughing Exactly Rosie! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:38

Steve wrote:I dont want to s I dont want to s  rosie Surprised  and me before today thought you was an good girl Surprised 
steve theres no such thing as a good girl Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:38

Baths, kitchen floors, door step all night because I forgot my key, only my key was hanging out the lock in the morning i dont know  best friends bed, only she wasn't in it Surprised Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:40

wow you at it all over the place hayley Surprised 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:42

Nope not one............ Laughing Laughing 

Have enjoyed reading yours though Big Grin 
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10 2013, 17:42

Hence her name Dolly Big Baps!! on it 9 to 5 Laughing Laughing rolling on the floor 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next