Why am I not surprised this happened in Northampton?

Go down

Why am I not surprised this happened in Northampton? Empty Why am I not surprised this happened in Northampton?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 12:26

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/club-stripped-of-licence-after-bouncers-punched-kicked-and-spat-at-revellers-1-5411578

I actually know one of the girls and I have to say I'm not surprised she was somehow involved - very gobby and likes to mouth off. That being said, the bouncers and door staff there have always been idiots. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Why am I not surprised this happened in Northampton? Empty Re: Why am I not surprised this happened in Northampton?

Post by Sazzle Thu Aug 22 2013, 13:07

Oh dear!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Why am I not surprised this happened in Northampton? Empty Re: Why am I not surprised this happened in Northampton?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 13:10

Yep. Same club that got shut down last time due to health and safety violations after somebody fell down the stairs during a fire alarm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu Aug 22 2013, 13:12

I think maybe they should keep it shut! Straight Face 
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 13:13

Laughing I wish! They just change management! It's right in the middle of town, so people are always keen to take over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu Aug 22 2013, 13:17

It will always be dodgy then! Mind you, most clubs are, even the nice ones!
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 13:18

Yeah, usually. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:55

sounds like some of the 'lovely' clubs we have here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 17:17

Yeah it's sounds like a real nice place Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 18:00

I'm glad I don't go there tbh. Tongues Always horror stories about it! I went to one that's just across the carpark from it, but it's a lot smaller and the bouncers are funny. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 19:24

Always had a bit of a rep that one lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22 2013, 19:28

People claim it's because it's in a rough part of town, which is rubbish Laughing Town is the rough part of town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down