So Disappointing - in the news again!

3 posters

Go down

So Disappointing - in the news again! Empty So Disappointing - in the news again!

Post by Mrs McFisher Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:46

I'm from Leeds, and in the last 2 days there has been 2 seperate stories of 'pitbull type' (their words not mine) dog attacks, literally in the same area, both dogs were taken away to 'establish the breed'...a 9 year old boy needed stitches in his leg, and a man needed stitches in his arm and his dog was killed by the attacking dog.

It is so frustrating that people don't keep their dogs under control. And frustrating that people allow their dogs to be that way in the first place. I would like to think that if Louby did manage to somehow get out of the garden, she wouldnt attack anyone, probably mucky their clothes by jumping up through giddiness. But i really hope these dogs in question arent staffies as they get enough bad press as it is.

I say put the owners to sleep, that way they wont be able to have any more dogs to act exactly the same way!
Mrs McFisher
Mrs McFisher
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
So Disappointing - in the news again! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Louby
Dog(s) Ages : 6th May 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 18

Back to top Go down

So Disappointing - in the news again! Empty Re: So Disappointing - in the news again!

Post by janey Tue Jun 11 2013, 17:20

Yes its a sad thing to read and a constant reminder of how powerful all dogs can be in the wrong hands, its just thoughtless, Moo would never be out of control and she certainly doesn't have in her nature to bite someone Sad
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

So Disappointing - in the news again! Empty Re: So Disappointing - in the news again!

Post by frankie33 Tue Jun 11 2013, 19:06

Very sad.. i often worry about Frankie licking a small child to death. But hate to hear something serious in the news as it makes small minded people even worse towards staffy's... Sad
frankie33
frankie33
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : frankie
Dog(s) Ages : 20/03/13
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11 2013, 21:36

Crying or Very sad yes it's very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down