Nothing's ever simple with doctors!

2 posters

Go down

Nothing's ever simple with doctors! Empty Nothing's ever simple with doctors!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 09:43

Asked for an appointment and instead I have to wait for a doctor to phone back for an assessment over the phone, before they decide whether I need an appointment. Hmph. Sad

And this was after they kept me on hold for 10 minutes. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Nothing's ever simple with doctors! Empty Re: Nothing's ever simple with doctors!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 09:51

How annoying I sometimes wonder if we would do better going to the vets! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Nothing's ever simple with doctors! Empty Re: Nothing's ever simple with doctors!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 09:53

Grrrr how annoying is that, hope you get in to see them today Eleanor Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 10:21

At least vets give you a fuss! Tongues

I didn't get an appointment. Have to follow the doctor's advice for a week, then get an appointment if it persists. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 10:25

Oh no, how awful for you Sad hugs >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 10:25

Im tryna get in the doks today as well Sad

They have this board thing in the doks waiting room that tells you how many appointments are wasted every month 'cos people forget to go so tbh im not surprised they're assessing your symptoms over the phone, but your right, it really is annoying.

Hope your better soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Jun 10 2013, 10:48

Can you not try another doctor Eleanor, thats pathetic. Surprised
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 12:23

I suppose with something like this, they don't want to waste appointment spaces, as Kita said. Annoying, but I don't think there are any other doctors around here within easy access.

The nurse I spoke to said it could be IBS caused by a mixture of the restrictive diet I was on and stress. I have to include loads of fibre in my diet this week, then if it doesn't get better, I need to phone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Jun 10 2013, 13:15

>Big Grin<
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 13:30

I think there needs to be a big massive change in docs and nurses. I mean, if i have something wrong with me i want to see a doctor! Not talk to a nurse, not talk over the phone, not get the secretary to give me a perscription, i want a doctor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10 2013, 13:56

>Big Grin<

Mum has a go at the receptionists for trying to diagnose what's wrong with you over the phone, but I'm too shy when I'm talking on the phone. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down