wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!!

5 posters

Go down

wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!! Empty wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:56

Lol had to tell someone, anyone (as my mate thinks ive finially lost it silly ) Little Mr Simples (Zero) really does have a brain its took months and I mean months but we've FINALLY learnt "Down" yes easy for most dogs but he just couldnt figure it Laughing I should have guessed he wasnt going to be easy to train with how long paw took Rolling Eyes but we're on a roll Sit, Paw, Down aaaaaaaaaand roll over (which he figured out in 5mins flat angel )
Mazda is so well trained I can shout down from the other side of a field and she'l drop, left paw, right paw the lot, thought he might have figured things watching her but noooooooo lol
But hey ho tho he's on a roll bless him Big Grin

and while im posting anyone recommend a good (but not too expensive) long/recall line? he's been excellent at recall since small but lately ive noticed I have to call a few times but this weekend he got past me at the front door (not normally a prob he comes straight back) but this time my mate was just leaving he decied to chase her, in her car!!!!! to dangerous to take chances cos no amount of calling stopped him lucky she c him and stopped, he then turned round and came home instantly >Smile

Back to top Go down

wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!! Empty Re: wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!!

Post by janey Wed Jul 06 2011, 22:00

What a star star can't help on the lead, Mr Simples sounds smart to me, Maz even more so lol Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!! Empty Re: wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!!

Post by gem Wed Jul 06 2011, 23:35

Awww terrible teen time me thinks I use a lunge line (they are for training horses) so they are cheap and strong about £6
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayden-J Wed Jul 06 2011, 23:52

I'd use a lunge line like gem said.I got jett a 10 metre outdoor training lead from pets at home for £16.It works a treat,you can either use the full 10 metres or slip it back through the loop and use 5 metres which is what i'm doing at the moment.It does come with instructions xD
Ayden-J
Ayden-J
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
wooo lil mr simple aka Zero isnt simple after all!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jett
Dog(s) Ages : 1 (and a bit)
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 6

https://www.facebook.com/killah.koby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 01:14

Sad Mr Simples ???? Are you calling my gorgeous Zero names Wink How dare you Wink Laughing

Good boy mate on learning new commands.....now can you come and teach my Roxy the roll-over coz no matter how hard we try she still does'nt get it
( pssstt...don't tell your Mummy, but if u come over to teach Roxy tricks, you just might have to stay Laughing )

Me...a soft spot for ZERO....never Love Struck Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 08:21

well done zero

star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 08:22

haha kaos is quite ummmm....dim?! As well and really struggles learning commands unlike Ty who learnt the lot in like a 20min slot lol. Kaos has mastered sit, lie down, ummmmmm and thats it lol.....Oh no he knows "leave it" as well and has good recall but he cant do any tricks or paw or anything else! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 08:58

Well done Zero xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Thu Jul 07 2011, 12:00

Tali is like this, the only things she has ever learnt are sit, down, stay and heel. Skibadee on the other hand can learn anything in about 5 minutes flat.
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 12:01

Thanks Gem my mum has horses time to rade her supplies Laughing

Lisa im putting him in the post box now cos hes been a little sod this morning >Smile

Carly its a relief to know its not just Zero Blushing I honestly was getting worried, he knows wait to which I had to teach him quick or ur going down if ya standing in a door way and he decides to charge Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Thu Jul 07 2011, 13:26

Well done Zero you little star Can I please borrow your mum as my Ty knows Sit, Paw, Stay, Wait (@ kirb on walks), High 5 and kind of roll over. If you say roll over he spins round like hes chasing his tale then flops on his back legs in the air bits on show the lot lol but he will not do down no matter how much I try with him Sad
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 13:33

Staffiexxx wrote:Lisa im putting him in the post box now cos hes been a little sod this morning >Smile

I hope you've posted him Express Post so I'll have him here sooner Laughing
He can't be any worse than my Roxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 14:58

You girls are amazing and your dogs are so much better trained than mine.
I taught Kita a long time ago to come to name call, sit, stay, drop, lie down, heel, fetch and was happy as she learned within a very small time to do all the above and walk along side me without her lead and nothing has ever changed. My star
Izzy on the other hand went to lessons learned all the above and more, passed with flying colours and has chosen to only remember what she wants, when she wants.
I'm thinking it could be one of those "generation things", that parents with older kids and then younger kids have to deal with. banghead Any ideas........?

If Zero arrives, I can help Lisa look after him too. dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 15:12

Dogalogs88 wrote:If Zero arrives, I can help Lisa look after him too. dance

Huh-hmmmm (coughing and clearing throat) don't you mean WHEN Zero arrives Lee ??? rolling on the floor Wink

I'm waiting ... hurry up! hurry up! hurry up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 15:35

oooppss! Of course I meant WHEN

hurry up! hurry up! hurry up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 15:40

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 16:28

u need to reinforce all walls, doors etc, he can eat brick wall so I suggest steel walls?? but he also ripped the bars off his cage so that kinda wrongs it but on a good note he LOVES all dogs Laughing
He's coming by slow post im afraid had to save money to repair the house Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 16:50

But when he meets our girls, he will be the "dog-eared" male amongst "TWO nagging woman" and he seriously wont stand a chance, rolling on the floor
Maybe I'll airmail Kita over to Mazda for some old girly time hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 20:45

Dogalogs88 wrote: Maybe I'll airmail Kita over to Mazda for some old girly time hee hee

YES plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Big Grin I luuuurve Kita Love Struck

Think Zero will have his work cut out with Izzy and Roxy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 02:06

Staffiexxx wrote:
Dogalogs88 wrote: Maybe I'll airmail Kita over to Mazda for some old girly time hee hee

YES plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Big Grin I luuuurve Kita Love Struck

Think Zero will have his work cut out with Izzy and Roxy Laughing

They can all try to tire each other out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 02:37

and I am sure Jethro and Winston will want to be involved in some way !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 05:28

vanessa wrote:

and I am sure Jethro and Winston will want to be involved in some way !! Laughing

Jethro can go for some quiet time and Winston can tear it up with the young 'uns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 09:32

Well looks like I need to rebook my holiday from greece to Aus and get the dogs their passports too Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 14:02

Sounds like a plan to me Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 14:06

Loopy wrote:
vanessa wrote:

Jethro can go for some quiet time and Winston can tear it up with the young 'uns

Staffiexxx wrote:Well looks like I need to rebook my holiday from greece to Aus and get the dogs their passports too Laughing

Loopy wrote:Sounds like a plan to me Wink

What a hoot that would be,
day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 16:17

so when can we expect you and your doggies???

I will make you a nice coffee when you get here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down