Lola's been naughty

Go down

Lola's been naughty Empty Lola's been naughty

Post by jo garnett Sun May 19 2013, 11:38

Lola got up before Chloe today and while I was doing bits and bobs in the garden, I gave her a new Kong tennis ball (she's obsessed with them!). She played with it for about an hour, then Chloe got up and ran over and tried to take it from her. Lola didn't take very well to this at all and, how shall I put it.... Chloe now has a bit of a tooth graze on her cheek - being white it shows more. Lola has been very subdued for 2 hours now, just peeping up at me from her bed, while Chloe doesn't want to know her and keeps walking past her and ignoring her. Just a kids' spat do you think??
jo garnett
jo garnett
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : both 3 years
Dog Gender(s) : Both female
Support total : 86

Back to top Go down

Lola's been naughty Empty Re: Lola's been naughty

Post by Guest Sun May 19 2013, 12:39

Just a tiff I think but would be wise to watch in the future Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19 2013, 13:41

Sounds like she got a bit 'get of my toy' Big Grin best to just watch then closely when they play Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19 2013, 14:40

They fall out over silly things, I wouldn't worry, just keep an eye on them when they have toys in case one gets annoyed with the other because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19 2013, 16:16

My 2 squabble all the time, a few times a day. Just keep an eye on them Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19 2013, 16:20

My 2 will mostly squabble over toys , if Tilly has it then Tommy wants it , just supervise them a bit more when they are playing together with toys. It's down to incidents like this why we separate our 2 when we go out just to be safe , as they are stubborn dogs at times and once they start they might not stop unitl some real damage is done

Back to top Go down

Post by jo garnett Sun May 19 2013, 18:40

thanks for all your replies. we took them for a 2 hour walk on the beach this afternoon - it was so gorgeous we didn't want to leave so stayed a bit longer than usual. it involved a very, very steep climb down and then back, and a certain cove we wanted to go to had to be via a rock climb, and then an hour and a half of ball throwing and jumping in and out of waves, so when the 4 of us got home we were all shattered. the humans pulled themselves together (him to do a bit of weeding/me to do a bit of cooking). the girls meanwhile took themselves to bed for 3 hours Laughing they seem to have made up but I will be cautious now about toy possessiveness. thank you all of you, brilliant site, so glad I found it Big Grin
jo garnett
jo garnett

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : both 3 years
Dog Gender(s) : Both female
Support total : 86

Back to top Go down