Naughty Naughty Holly

Go down

Naughty Naughty Holly Empty Naughty Naughty Holly

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 10:44

OMG she was a Naughty girl at Puppy Preschool tonight...
talked the WHOLE hour... in staffy talk of course.. thats when she wasnt barking her head off and teasing the poor little American Staffy and the Something x somthing that looked like a dalmation x blue cattle x something lol
Surprised Surprised Surprised Blushing

Did all her tricks with the clicker, showed off adn then launched an attack at the poor little maltese.. poor reggie lol

Back to top Go down

Naughty Naughty Holly Empty Re: Naughty Naughty Holly

Post by janey Thu Jan 20 2011, 10:50

Naughty Holly, again she can feel that your down, but it doesn't help you. oooppss!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 10:52

Sounds like she knows who's boss!

Honestly, Mel, don't worry too much, she's just very excitable & all the other pups round her get her going. She will calm down & you'll get good days & bad days. BUT the good days will slowly get more than the bad & she'll end up really good & reliable. Just keep doing what you're doing, and make sure she knows who's boss - and I don't mean her!

Last edited by Caryll on Thu Jan 20 2011, 11:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 11:00

Caryll wrote:Sounds like she knows who's boss!

Honestly, Mel, don't worry too much, she's just very excitable & all the other pups round her get her going. She will calm down & you'll get good days & bad days. BUT the good days will slowly get more than the bad & she'll end up really good & reliable. Just keep doing what you're doing, and make sure she knows who's boos - and I don't mean her!

She was very excitied. and I am sure it was just a playful thing.. but my god she was loud.. we tried to ignore her but phew that was hard.. lol

She was alone a lot today too.. I had a huge day in the salon. and today was the first day I took her crate out on the deck and let her have the yard.. nothing chewed other than her toys and everytime i checked on her she was snoozing in her crate ")
so she had a walk to catch up that she didnt get today cause we had Puppy school lol

I just took her to the toilet, and said "holly bed".. she went straight to her crate and flopped down in there.. cuddled up to her green bear and ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz already Smile good girl now Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 12:41

Aw bless her! She sounds just like a typical excited boisterous noisy staffy pup. She'll get there. The more time she spends around other dogs, the less excited she'll get when she sees them. Its also an age thing of course. EVERYTHING is exciting to them at her age. Just be firm, and as Caryll said, make sure she KNOWS you are the boss Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 19:09

its exactly what Samson did to me last week Mel, then this week he was top dog can't work him out sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 19:15

Marty wrote:its exactly what Samson did to me last week Mel, then this week he was top dog can't work him out sometimes

See Mel Holly will be top next week Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 20:10

yeah and Samson bottom again just my luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 20:30

lol.. yeah prob
I think she was just trying to be top dog over all those in the class last night too..
they are all pretty quiet
Marty, well done to samson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down