doggie walk sorted

2 posters

Go down

doggie walk sorted Empty doggie walk sorted

Post by redgirl Wed Apr 24 2013, 06:19

Firs of all I must apologise profusely for my last email which was an unfair rant...a mixture of misplaced anger and a couple glasses of wine I think:( I am usually a fair minded character but this situation made my blood boil for all the staffies languishing in animal homes and the unfairness involved, I hate injustice and come across it in my working life and cope with it by being rational and using diplomatic language as I am well aware anger does not bring about a positive conclusion...but with this I lost it Crying or Very sad ...but now I have gained it as the dog that attacked my staffie attacked another dog and has to now wear a muzzle when outside...not my dog:) Anyway as a consequence there has been a change of attitude in some but I now prefer to walk her on my own as I dont want to get into that situation again.

Thanks for your brilliant replies including the latter 'imbecile' posts etc as I deserved it... Sad

redgirl
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : coco
Dog(s) Ages : one and a half
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

doggie walk sorted Empty Re: doggie walk sorted

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24 2013, 06:26

No worries, everyone gets heated and emotional, sometimes even irrational, when it's about something we care deeply about, and I'm glad to hear the situation's been sorted out for the better Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24 2013, 12:16

We all get heated about things - we wouldn't be very caring about our dogs otherwise, would we? Big Grin

How's Coco?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24 2013, 12:20

Don't worry about losing your temper, we all do it (especially me). Blushing

Hope things are well. I agree with you on removing yourself from the situation, the best way to deal with a problem sometimes is prevent it from happening to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24 2013, 12:55

No worries, we all lose our temper when were passionate abit something, I hope coco is well Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Apr 24 2013, 16:27

Dont worry about having a bit of rant from time to time, we even have a special place on the forum just for this purpose Big Grin

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/f40-rant-and-rave
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24 2013, 21:45

pleased things are getting better for you and fair play for coming back and accepting you might have been a little in the wrong , it takes a much bigger person to hold their hands up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24 2013, 23:07

Well done for being the bigger person! It's okay to lose your temper sometimes, we all do it so don't worry Big Grin Taking yourself away from all that is deffo a good way to avoid situations like that though! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down