THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.

+16
Annie and Maxi
DragonTheStaffie
Gazagem
jshrew
taichi
Jackieb
Otissmummy
Griffin5
Robyn2202
otisthestafford
Sazzle
Kathy
stella
Steve
Andy
barnesation
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.  Empty THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.

Post by barnesation Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:05

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday. Ruby (mum) did great and is doing really well as a mum. Both pups and Ruby were vet checked today to confirm all well and healthy. 1st pup weighed 285g at birth, 2nd weighed 315g at birth, pup 1 has increased her weight to 319g today and pup 2 now weighs 349g, so both really good weights for bitches! 1st bitch is a solid chocolate, with a dark muzzle, ears, spine and tail and a white chest. 2nd pup is solid black with a white chest and stomach, a white coller, paws, tips of tail and blaze on face - both little stunners! Will upload some photos shortly. Very proud!
barnesation
barnesation
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Ashton & Ruby
Dog(s) Ages : 5 & 4
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 0

https://www.facebook.com/barnesation

Back to top Go down

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.  Empty Re: THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.

Post by Andy Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:08

Awwwwwwwwwwww ... pics soon as yeah Big Grin
Andy
Andy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.  Empty Re: THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:08

Awww yaaay Big Grin

Glad there both healthy and mums doing well! Cant wait to see some piks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:09

Congrats look foward to pics! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:09

how rude to tease us and no pics , how long exactly is shortly hurry up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:09

thumbs up cool thumbs up

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:10

Looking forward to pics Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:10

Awwwwww I'm so happy for you, great news they're here and arrived safely. I'm glad ruby is doing well too, can't wait for pics Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:11

Congratulations Ruby on the birth of your twin girls >Big Grin<

Looking forward to seeing photos of proud Mum and her daughters .....

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:12

congrats!glad mum and pups are going well,cant wait to see the pics Big Grin
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:13

Yay Big Grin cant wait to see pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:15

looking forward to the pics............................. coffee
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:21

Yay, congratulation Ruby >Big Grin<

Pics, pics, pics....excited Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by otisthestafford Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:34

Congratulations Smile I am so chuffed it went well and eager to see pictures
otisthestafford
otisthestafford

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Otis
Dog(s) Ages : 22.09.2012
Support total : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:38

Great news, where did the chocolate colour come from? Or is she brindle?

As for the pics..............

Come on, come on, come on!!!!! coffee waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:50

Woohoo! Glad to hear everything went okay! Big Grin I'm looking forward to some puppy pictures; they sound like stunners Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 21:19

Glad it all went well Big Grin pics please? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:19

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.  Img_4010
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:19

They are fantastic Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:21

They are adorable and congrats Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Aah - babies! GorJUS!

Back to top Go down

barnescourtbreeders wrote:THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.  Img_4010
OMG Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:25

Ahhhhhh puppies!!!! Big Grin Love Struck Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:26

Absolutely gorgeous!

She's a brown brindle, isn't she? What a lovely colour! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:27

Adorable Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:44

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I agree they are gorgeous! lol!

We cant call them pup 1 and pup 2 for the next 3 months! So we have named pup 1 (chocolate) Lacey and pup 2 (black with white coller) Estelle Smile

Ashtons mum and sisters were all chocolate, and Rubys skin is dark brown, although her fur is red, so Lacey is a bit of a mystery and we shall watch over the next week as her fur grows to see exactly what she looks like! She has a proper dark ridge all along her from nose to tail just like Ruby, and dark ears and mussle and around the eyes like Ruby too (as if wearing makeup! lol)

I've posted a couple of videos and an album of pics on their facebook page if any of you wish to look I will post more pics on here though as they get older, I'm so proud of them!!!! I have an achy neck from sitting at a funny angle all night watching them!! Laughing

Edited by Dave FB reference removed sorry but this is not allowed on the forum
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:50

Awwwwwwwww Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:52

so have these 2 little beauties got homes already from your waiting list Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:00

(Apologies Dave, didnt realise couldnt put Facebook link on)

No, sadly not, we had a few people after reds who I am going to have to disapoint! & 2 people wanted dogs, and these are both bitches! I was a little surprised to be honest that there was only 2, I was expecting about 4, but they are both really good weights and very healthy and the vet did an x-ray just to check there wasnt any more pups! They seem quite content with each other though, extra attention guess! Smile

There is 1 person who may be a possible new owner, but I have not vetted them yet, so we shall see. Now the pups are here though I am going to put some ads out tonight. Problem is, they are so gorgeous I want to keep them both now! I always knew I would, but I think it will be even harder than I thought!
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:12

Such a shame and hope they get some good homes . We would normally recommend a good waiting list be in place before a mating with a few reserves, this way you can account for a few dropouts for colour , sex etc and still be confident you have homes for them all

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:21

I am sure they will. We wouldnt let them go to anyone who we didnt approve of and vet first. I am going to get the adverts done tonight and they are going on Rubys dads website and our facebook page too. I'll keep you updated Smile
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:26

If it was me I would have a panel of Staffy lovers and arrange an interview for each prospective owner with bright lights , torture weapons and a big massive table (got to have the big massive table), don't forget to ask for 10 character references from senior people like doctors , policemen , judges etc , copies of bank statements and then do a credit check just for good luck Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:29

You might well be joking, but your not far off what we do! My hubby is in the police....! lol.

It amazes me when some people seem so surprised that you want them to fill in a questionnaire or see where they live, they act like you are being completely unreasonable! So they are definete no's!
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:32

I got asked loads of questions by Tommy's breeder and tagged on was "Hope we don't offend you"

I told them I would be more offended if they didn't ask , but they got to meet all of us and Tilly ( Tommy picked her out ) and were probably sick of the sight of us in the end Big Grin

OH and BTW Thumbscrews , don't forget the Thumbscrews

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:37

You sound like the kind of buyers I like! As you say, if I was buying I'd be concerned if they didnt ask any questions!

Oh, thumbscrews added to my shopping list! Laughing
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:40

To me it's a big commitment to take a pup and if I don't have to physically part the breeder from my leg on the way out of the door then there is something amiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 00:09

Yes it's a HUGE commitment to take on a puppy.

I've had four puppies in my lifetime (only 3 if you don't count the one who died and we got a free replacement for) and they were all without exception terrifically hard work, particularly in the first 12 months. Thankfully Kuchar is a diamond (a rough diamond at the moment, but he's still young!)

But only one breeder put me through the mill before he would let one of his precious puppies go to me, and he was a top registered breeder, a show judge, and I visited him and the litter several times (plus watching him judge at a show, where I talked with him), with literally hours and hours of talking with him, explaining my home set-up, my experience with dogs etc etc etc, before he allowed me to have my pup (and he had ten of them in the same litter!) It was hard work, anxious (on both sides) but worth the effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn2202 Tue Apr 23 2013, 09:32

Aww they are adorable!
Robyn2202
Robyn2202
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Zeke
Dog(s) Ages : 1 year & 3 months
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin5 Tue Apr 23 2013, 13:40

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so beautiful Big Grin
Griffin5
Griffin5
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Charlie
Dog(s) Ages : 1yr 2mnths
Support total : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Otissmummy Tue Apr 23 2013, 14:18

Awwww wee babies....adorable. Congrats to mummy and daddy x
Otissmummy
Otissmummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Otis
Dog(s) Ages : 04/08/12
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackieb Tue Apr 23 2013, 14:31

Omg

Broody !!!!!

They are beautiful !!! Well done Ruby. X
Jackieb
Jackieb

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel & Tank
Dog(s) Ages : Diesel - May 2011. Tank - March 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by taichi Tue Apr 23 2013, 14:39

omg they are adoreable, we never got Bailey untill he was about 7 months so didnt realise they are so small and cute
taichi
taichi

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bailey
Dog(s) Ages : 19 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Tue Apr 23 2013, 17:50

hi everyone! Just to update you that the pups were weighed again this morning and Lacey now weighs 356g and Estelle now weighs 380g. They are currently both feeding, so they will be even bigger tomorrow! Thanks once again for all the lovely comments on them both Smile
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 18:05

seem to recall when we took Tommy for his first injections at 8 weeks he was about 3kg ?? so a bit to go yet Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Tue Apr 23 2013, 18:06

gorgeous one day I will be ready for a puppy but not for a few years atleast
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Tue Apr 23 2013, 18:07

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 2 beautiful and healthy bitches were born yesterday.  Img_3911
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazagem Tue Apr 23 2013, 18:08

Such cuties at least they are healthy xxxxx
Gazagem
Gazagem

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Tue Apr 23 2013, 18:12

Yes, the vet said that both pups and mum were really healthy and in excellent condition. The pups are both really good weights too, and Ruby is young and fit so coped amazingly. Popped them out as if they were the size of marbles not bags of sugar! lol. So pleased they are hear safe and sound. They are currently all snoozing together, all 3 noses touching and Ashton is sat watching them! I'll take a photo and upload later Smile
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTheStaffie Tue Apr 23 2013, 18:30

Aww they look great!
Take some more I'd love to see other pictures of the puppies Smile
DragonTheStaffie
DragonTheStaffie

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Dragon
Dog(s) Ages : DOB - 25-12-2010
Support total : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by barnesation Tue Apr 23 2013, 18:35

I have hundreds, but each seems to take 15 minutes plus to upload, it seems to chrash each time between me clicking 'host' and then being able to copy the bit I want! Sometimes it dosnt work at all! I'm not sure why as I can upload the same pics on facebook really quickly. But here you go, 1 more for today! lol Big Grin (you should see it in about 15 mins!!!)
barnesation
barnesation

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next