woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes!

2 posters

Go down

woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! Empty woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 17:57

woody loves his tennis balls so thought would challenge him with a bigger ball....................woody 1 football 0!

woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! 007
woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! 010
woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! 006
woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! 008
woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! 011

whacked out by the effort

woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! 002

Back to top Go down

woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! Empty Re: woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes!

Post by janey Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:08

Aww, I have the same throw on my sofa! Did he not just continue to shred the ball once burst though?!?! Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes! Empty Re: woody's new best toy............for all of 5 minutes!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:17

Awwwwww great pics he made short work of that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:17

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:23

janey - oh yes the i'm finding bits of ball all over the place!dont know how he did it but he managed to get the inner lining out of a tiny hole too!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:44

Get him a boomer ball they last for ever solid plastic can't be destroyed

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:46

nicolalouises wrote:janey - oh yes the i'm finding bits of ball all over the place!dont know how he did it but he managed to get the inner lining out of a tiny hole too!!!

Yer, its some clever chewing/destroying that they manage Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:47

How long did it take before you heard the pssssttt of air being forced out of the ball because of the punctures?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 21:02

Marty wrote:Get him a boomer ball they last for ever solid plastic can't be destroyed

he has one - doesnt like it if he cant destroy, its laying in his toy box, never brought out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 21:04

We don't let Dempsey have his boomer unless we're going over the park, so it's always a bit of a treat for him. That's why he likes it so much, I think!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Wed Mar 09 2011, 21:05

Lol bless him they dont know there own strength and they look so disapointed when its popped dont they. Kaiser i treated to a giant tennis ball bit like a football lasted 5 mins aswell i wasnt impressed thought it would of lasted at least an hour Laughing he never seems do damage his tennis balls if i buy the expensive ones they last ages but bigger ones he sinks his teeth into straight away and bursts them Laughing
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 21:06

Thats what cairo does with footballs.Then she carries them round proudly with her Laughing she never shreds them though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11 2011, 22:41

Laughing Good work Woody
Did he do what Blue does? Pop it then shake it like he's killed it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 17:30

oh yes. it always makes me giggle when woods does that, he does it with everything - particularly liked it when he did it with his ball on a rope and it smacked him in the face, the look of shock on his little face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 18:23

Laughing Laughing I bet that was funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 18:28

side splitting! just a shame i didnt have a camera handy! for some reason he destroyed it the next day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down