woodys day out - sorry forgot the camera!

Go down

woodys day out - sorry forgot the camera! Empty woodys day out - sorry forgot the camera!

Post by Guest Mon May 02 2011, 18:28

me and woody have just returned from a afternoon out with izzy the german shepherd we met at dog training last year. he is currently spark out on his duvet! it was an eventful afternoon, woody got a splinter in his paw and allowed me to remove it no fuss and theyve tired themselves out doing the old "i want to walk in front" dance! every time we meet up Izzy does this thing that me and her owner cant work out - she continually keeps nudging woody on the head with her jaw, no barking or agression but quite forcefully, it looks funny but does anyone know what it symbols? woody loves his walks with Izzy and i promise i'll remember my camera next time!

Back to top Go down

woodys day out - sorry forgot the camera! Empty Re: woodys day out - sorry forgot the camera!

Post by Guest Mon May 02 2011, 22:52

What! No pics? Shame on you!

The nudging is very much a GSD thing - Pneuma did a similar thing to Dempsey until he got all macho & decided he had to be boss. Now she keeps her distance!

Back to top Go down

woodys day out - sorry forgot the camera! Empty Re: woodys day out - sorry forgot the camera!

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 01:24

Caryll wrote:What! No pics? Shame on you!
Surprised Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 06:50

The nudging is very much a GSD thing - Pneuma did a similar thing to Dempsey until he got all macho & decided he had to be boss. Now she keeps her distance!

cheers Caryll.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 03 2011, 10:22

Loopy wrote:
Surprised Laughing

Agree Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down