How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate

3 posters

Go down

How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate Empty How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:38

We can buy it at 100% cocoa on the high street but that may be a bit too much even for me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21847447
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate Empty Re: How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:41

Wow. I like dark chocolate but that's way too much for me.

Back to top Go down

How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate Empty Re: How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate

Post by janey Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:44

Only like milk chocolate Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:57

I like milk chocolate. Lindor is my favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 14:03

I like dark chocolate best but will eat anything except the horrible white chocolate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 14:06

I dont eat chocolate.. too sweet makes me sick.. i like chocolatey things though like biscuits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 14:59

Apparently, having a small square of dark chocolate with 85% plus cocoa every day is a good remedy for depression and anxiety. It increases serotonin levels. A former colleague of mine was told this by his GP as he was suffering from PTSD. He's been doing it for about a month and the change in him is really noticeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by racamoe Fri Mar 29 2013, 15:47

I like dark chocolate but only a little bit with a latte Smile

I don't like White chocolate .
racamoe
racamoe

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 15:49

I like milk choc best - preferably cadburys, but I'm not fussy! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 15:52

Milk choc for sure. I'm a huge UK choc fan and our one supermarket imports all the good stuff around Christmas and Easter so stocked up today. Except they were out of Fry's Turkish Delight Crying or Very sad But they had plenty of Cadbury's Choc buttons day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 15:53

I only really eat chocolate when I'm upset. Usually milk/dark, but not that dark! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 16:11

had the 99%stuff and a little goes a long way
if you like strong coffee you would proberly like v dark choc
galaxy milk is the only normal stuff i like.
dont like white choc.
but still like caramac from being little How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate 12827

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Mar 29 2013, 18:19

Warren wrote:
but still like caramac from being little How Strong Do You Like Your Chocolate 12827

Mmmmm Caramac Love Struck
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 18:27

I used to love caramac!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 29 2013, 19:31

Chris SW wrote:Apparently, having a small square of dark chocolate with 85% plus cocoa every day is a good remedy for depression and anxiety. It increases serotonin levels. A former colleague of mine was told this by his GP as he was suffering from PTSD. He's been doing it for about a month and the change in him is really noticeable.

This is true, a little dark chocolate is good for you, it does release good chemicals in your brain. I hope your colleague continues to do well.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 20:26

Kathy wrote:
Chris SW wrote:Apparently, having a small square of dark chocolate with 85% plus cocoa every day is a good remedy for depression and anxiety. It increases serotonin levels. A former colleague of mine was told this by his GP as he was suffering from PTSD. He's been doing it for about a month and the change in him is really noticeable.

This is true, a little dark chocolate is good for you, it does release good chemicals in your brain. I hope your colleague continues to do well.
Well I shall be trying that for sure anything but anti depressants! and I happen to love dark chocolate even the strong stuff Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 22:13

inez maria wrote:
Kathy wrote:

Well I shall be trying that for sure anything but anti depressants! and I happen to love dark chocolate even the strong stuff Big Grin

I hope it works for you, too Smile He has a piece about an inch square after breakfast every day and he says he feels like a different person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30 2013, 03:10

Might try that, thanks for the tip, Chris Big Grin if it doesn't work, it's not going to leave you feeling any worse than you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down