what other breeds do you have to go and say hello to?

+2
janey
asa-james
6 posters

Go down

what other breeds do you have to go and say hello to? Empty what other breeds do you have to go and say hello to?

Post by asa-james Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:18

i'm not talking about your other dogs here, just other breeds that you smile when you see them, and always have to go and say hello to.

i've got a massive soft spot for american bulldogs and weimeraners
asa-james
asa-james
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

what other breeds do you have to go and say hello to? Empty Re: what other breeds do you have to go and say hello to?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:20

Anything Bully , Rotties , Huskies, GSDs , Dobies, BC's , Labs

ok then lets just say any dog that is well behaved and friendly

Back to top Go down

what other breeds do you have to go and say hello to? Empty Re: what other breeds do you have to go and say hello to?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:22

EBT's and AmBull's because there aren't too many of them here and they are awesome.

I love seeing a boxer when it's in good shape. Rottweiler's have been my favourite thing since I was a wee nipper.

I will always have a real soft spot for a proper fit JRT though day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:23

Gotta agree with Dave, all Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:23

I will make a fuss of any dog I see, so long as it's OK with the owner first. The only breed of dog I cannot get along with is a poodle.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:27

Any really but do have a major soft spot for mini dachs and rotties. My ex had two Rotties and they were such docile gorgeous dogs. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:31

Big bully fan, saw a english bull terrier other day (looked like dempsey) nearly crashed me car been nosy haha!

Soft spot for collies and black labs remind me of belle and ben (rip) little hand bag dogs i avoid no offence to any one!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:32

inez maria wrote:Any really but do have a major soft spot for mini dachs and rotties. My ex had two Rotties and they were such docile gorgeous dogs. Big Grin

Must admit that Rotties are one of my favourites too Inez Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:32

Rottweilers, Dobermans and if I was ever lucky enough to meet a basenji

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:34

Kathy wrote:
inez maria wrote:Any really but do have a major soft spot for mini dachs and rotties. My ex had two Rotties and they were such docile gorgeous dogs. Big Grin

Must admit that Rotties are one of my favourites too Inez Love Struck

Sorry to digress but a builder we use at work shows and breeds rotties (he only breeds once every few years an only ever for a reason) they are stunning and he a very good breeder!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 21:28

All of them except little dogs (I'll make a fuss of them too though, but I'm not a huge fan). Huskies, Akitas, GSDs, American Bulldogs, Boxers (have a soft spot for Boxers after my Zac Smile), any type of Mastiff. And Great Danes, they're amazing Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 21:48

anything really, but i jump out of the car to say hello to rottis lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:04

jrt's are a fav of mine no idea why and a loverly example on canal walk who is all muscle, stunning lad. of course any bully breed and huskies as i get a decent convo about the dogs out of each owner. EBT and Boxers are some of my favs, EBT because they just look devine and a healthy one is awsome and for the most parts beaders are very passionate about them, boxers are just goofy and are always fun fun fun but silently intelligent.
i love to see a husky with someone who knows what kind of dog they have but am becoming more and more despondant on that as i see fat lethargic dogs who are able to control metabolism for work or no work, wtf are they doing to them. and then GSD and dobes, a loverly rottie in the park...i could go on and on...i just love dogs and love learning about the breads
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:08

Nathan wrote:jrt's are a fav of mine no idea why and a loverly example on canal walk who is all muscle, stunning lad.

I know one just the same that works on a farm I visit and they are awesome looking dogs when they are fit/strong. So many are unfulfilled and people then think they are yappy, wicked wee dogs. They aren't at all when they've been well looked after Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:19

I (and Kuchar, especially!) will say hello to any dog of any breed (or mongrel), but of course we have learned which local dogs are DA and stear clear of them (plus one King Charles owner who is DA!)

Having owned Dobermanns in the past, I was thrilled to see a Dobe recently on a dog walk and cried "Oh, a Dobe! I used to have Dobes!". Unfortunately the dobe owner (of a very skinny male) just walked by with her nose in the air and a brief nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:56

Nathan wrote:jrt's are a fav of mine no idea why and a loverly example on canal walk who is all muscle, stunning lad. of course any bully breed and huskies as i get a decent convo about the dogs out of each owner. EBT and Boxers are some of my favs, EBT because they just look devine and a healthy one is awsome and for the most parts beaders are very passionate about them, boxers are just goofy and are always fun fun fun but silently intelligent.
i love to see a husky with someone who knows what kind of dog they have but am becoming more and more despondant on that as i see fat lethargic dogs who are able to control metabolism for work or no work, wtf are they doing to them. and then GSD and dobes, a loverly rottie in the park...i could go on and on...i just love dogs and love learning about the breads

Boxers are intelligent? We had our Boxer for 7 years and all he knew how to do was sit, lie down and give his paw, no matter how much training we did Laughing. Huskies are amazing, I'd love to have one but they're one of those constant in need of exercise and 'work' dogs, I think? I've always gotten the feeling they're stubborn and difficult to train too, but not sure. Beautiful though. Staffskies too Big Grin how did you end up with them, anyway? Were they accidental litters or on purpose, same breeder, etc.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Wed Mar 20 2013, 23:20

Any dogs really!! But I love jack russells, mum and dad had one before I was born and she lived till I was 16, always thought that's what I'd get until I discovered staffys!!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21 2013, 00:14

Anything Bully and I can't help myself with Boxers Love Struck Have a massive soft spot for them after spending so much of my life around them Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21 2013, 00:44

English Bulldogs and any of the other bull breeds, as well as Rotties

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down