nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!!

+5
Fryfogle29
Mark
cesca1
janey
rebeccaleanne
9 posters

Go down

nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!! Empty nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!!

Post by rebeccaleanne Tue Feb 12 2013, 22:07

so am a little peeved as its bad enough seeing these poor animals been advertised on gumtree etc!!

so, my partner has been at work today and part of his job is been in peoples houses, he been given things in the past including a kitten........................

anyway, gets a phone call today off him today saying you never guess what is at this house am in, so i was like go on..........a dogue...........for sale angry
the women asked him if he wanted her for £50!!! now this was not your usual 'stereo type' but a well to do women with a mile long drive!!! my partner is a big fan of this breed and is just like me very a big heart especially were animals are concerned! i just imagined him having a 'stupid' moment and bundling this dog in the back of his van and bringing tyke a big friend home...........i forewarned him and he listened! this big lady dogue by all accounts was bought for £1500 good breeding lines etc but is just getting thrown out like trash near enough!!!

on his next job he goes into this house to see a staffy mammy nursing her litter and a big chunky male dad staff! so he gets talking to the owners and yep you guessed..................you can have one of the puppies if you want....freee........today!!!! angry angry angry angry seriously are these people for real?!?!

if i had the room and land i would have of had them all just to make sure they had a forever home BUT i can't and as always things like this play on my mind Sad

rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!! Empty Re: nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12 2013, 22:38

group hug , Oh hun, I totally understand you. I hate people like this x

Back to top Go down

nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!! Empty Re: nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!!

Post by rebeccaleanne Tue Feb 12 2013, 22:41

thanx!!! i couldnt believe it! best thing was this women has split with her husband and by all accounts had gone to court over the dog, he won had her for a day or something and gave her back to the women!!! seriously!!

these people are unreal
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Feb 12 2013, 22:52

Can we put people down?! Stupid throw away society, and it doesn't matter on your status
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by cesca1 Wed Feb 13 2013, 00:08

I would have found that so difficult, esp the litter of staff pups. Why do they do it? Makes me so mad Sad
cesca1
cesca1

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog(s) Ages : 20.04.12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13 2013, 05:36

People can be so stupid Sad and if I had my own house and had enough money, I'd definitely have a pack of dogs Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Feb 13 2013, 06:37

some people treat animals badly i know its not right but there is alot of them about. Sad
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Fryfogle29 Wed Feb 13 2013, 12:43

horrific!! Crying or Very sad This is one of my issues with the breeder that I'm getting my pup from. My Hubby made it sound like we could have it within the week and he had told me they're 5 weeks old!!! but when I talked to breeder he said NO NO!! you can not have one until they're at least 8 weeks old, maybe 10. and that alone made my entire mind at ease.

I have zero tolerance for stupidity. I am with Janey! Can't we put people down!!??
Fryfogle29
Fryfogle29
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
nearly ended up with a puppy staff today and a grown dogue de bordeaux!!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Wed Feb 13 2013, 12:50

I hate humans
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Wed Feb 13 2013, 12:51

Totally agree, i dont know how people can just get rid of their pets. Thats how i got Katy! The people she came from got her from the womans uncle at 5wks old (b****y stupid i know) They had her for 1wk then decided they didn't want her anymore angry Once i saw her i had to get her out of that tiny basement flat. It will be over my dead body the day i get rid of her Love Struck
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmyfisher Wed Feb 13 2013, 12:53

i just cant understand some people,when precious and bronson had their litter and the time came for the puppies to go on their own adventures with new familys you had to wrench them from my hands as i would have kept them all,because they were family not throw away items,sorry people like this gets me going angry
Jimmyfisher
Jimmyfisher
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : precious and bronson
Dog(s) Ages : precious-6yrs bronson-2yrs
Dog Gender(s) : precious=female bronson=male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Wed Feb 13 2013, 21:16

Jimmyfisher wrote:i just cant understand some people,when precious and bronson had their litter and the time came for the puppies to go on their own adventures with new familys you had to wrench them from my hands as i would have kept them all,because they were family not throw away items,sorry people like this gets me going angry

this was from our neck of the woods! leeds area! its just ridiculous!!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by buddy boy Wed Feb 13 2013, 22:18

If I said how I feel I think I may be asked to leave, totally agree with you all

group hug
buddy boy
buddy boy

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and 1 years
Dog Gender(s) : 2 dogs 1 bitch
Support total : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down