Puppy constantly crying...teeth maybe?

Go down

Puppy constantly crying...teeth maybe? Empty Puppy constantly crying...teeth maybe?

Post by jafski Wed Jan 02 2013, 14:15

My puppy Saige is constantly crying when she can't find the right toy to chew on. I don't know if it's to do with her teeth or not? We tell her a stern "NO" when she chews on things she shouldn't so she goes back to her toys, but she cries. Any advice?
jafski
jafski
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Saige
Dog(s) Ages : 9 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Puppy constantly crying...teeth maybe? Empty Re: Puppy constantly crying...teeth maybe?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02 2013, 14:16

I doubt if she's teething quite yet (possible, but not normally that young - it's usually around 12 weeks that they start to teeth.), so maybe she's trying to initiate play/interraction with you?

Back to top Go down

Puppy constantly crying...teeth maybe? Empty Re: Puppy constantly crying...teeth maybe?

Post by jafski Wed Jan 02 2013, 14:18

Caryll wrote:I doubt if she's teething quite yet (possible, but not normally that young - it's usually around 12 weeks that they start to teeth.), so maybe she's trying to initiate play/interraction with you?

I play with her but I try and limit the time otherwise she'll get out of control and start biting harder, so we have a good play session then a cool down session before she falls to sleep again.
jafski
jafski

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Saige
Dog(s) Ages : 9 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02 2013, 14:21

Tbh, I think she's just trying to interract with you. It'll probably improve when you can start getting her out on short walks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down